Speed ParitY - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Speed ParitY

This is a discussion on Speed ParitY within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-21-2016, 11:33 PM   #49
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Speed ParitY

Here is what I noticed... Speed parity affects the game speed in a good way. So let's say you play on normal speed and You think the animations play out too fast or look jerky jerky. By raising the speed parity you narrow the speed margin by bringing the the slowest and fasted speeds closer together. In theory the players move with more fluidity and weight. I like 100 threshold on normal speed.
Old 09-22-2016, 08:09 AM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Here is what I noticed... Speed parity affects the game speed in a good way. So let's say you play on normal speed and You think the animations play out too fast or look jerky jerky. By raising the speed parity you narrow the speed margin by bringing the the slowest and fasted speeds closer together. In theory the players move with more fluidity and weight. I like 100 threshold on normal speed.
Yea you right I think alot to is snapping the ball with a few seconds left I beat the broncos with the raiders 22-23 I play default all Madden this is in play now though am jus not going to start franchise until the patch drops whenever that may just going to randomly choose teams in play now and play alot of game second game i beat giants with the bears Odel and Eli killed me he had 11 or so catches for 200 plus yards I still won 35 28 i had two kick returns with Eddie royal in thw forth that really help I Just think slowing the game down with snapping really help over with the game to no need to rush
Old 09-22-2016, 08:11 AM   #51
Rookie

But yea I play normal speed 100 thres default for all penalties and user and CPU sliders are default....going to try with slow speed as well think it would be better also
Old 09-22-2016, 09:47 AM   #52
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Anything under 50 and the outside run game is way too easy, too many long gains in general. It feels right at 50, but I'm sure a little bit higher wouldn't kill anything.
Old 09-22-2016, 10:17 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgexpat
But on Sunday's you can see lineman getting RB from behind with a quick burst and dive / tackle. Every Sunday. Sure, they shouldn't be able to outrun the RB down the field, but they do get them.
This happens all the time in the NFL if the DL playing are worth a damn. Being a Steelers fan, DL coach John Mitchell drills into every DL's head to hustle and run hard to the ball every single snap – even in practice – and you see that on Sunday's when they play. Just last week, rookie DT Javon Hargrave chased down RB Jeremy Hill and made the tackle on him something like 30 yards down field.
Old 09-22-2016, 10:24 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
I used to but ended up getting frustrated cause of so many sacks so I went back to 50 and it's been alot better. But another tradeoff is the bigger plays. Elite RB's and WR's are scorching me.

There HAS to be a happy middle ground lol.
Lol. You were testing on 90 then dropped it to 50. One extreme to another. Of course there's a middle ground. It's halfway in between those numbers at 70. Instead of adjusting in increments of 40, why not try 5-10?
Old 09-22-2016, 11:20 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 1

So I was playing on slow at 30 but now Im using 88 speed parity. It just feels so much better and I still get enough separation with players that should get it.
Old 09-27-2016, 03:27 AM   #56
Rookie

FerNuff's Arena

So far, what I have found:

1. Anything below 50 threshold means too much long passing and long runs. Also, I don't want speedsters to dominate the league even when they don't possess a lot of skill.
2. Anything over 50 means runners get caught a little more easily. I know this influences some animations. Some people get bothered by the player's feet sliding through the field, but it's a price I'm willing to accept in order to have realistic stats. However, it seems the CPU QB is having a hard time finding open teammates and ends up taking the sack too often.

For the moment, I've setted at 60 threshold and slow game speed with solid results. Btw I'm using All-Pro with other sliders, but nothing too fancy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »