Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2016, 07:15 PM   #73
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyncereBlackout
I think irrelevant is a bit harsh. This speaks to at least the amount of available XP that players could use and if done efficient a range of overalls.

At a minimum it's a starting point
Dude I'm a complete idiot lol. For whatever reason I didn't even factor into the question the amount of XP players receive based on the Xp Sliders. I was just answering based on the end of season/4 week/every week question. My bad. To answer your question better yes I think this would work just fine in a 32 man league. While we are smarter at progressing as long as your league plays sim it should result in numbers pretty close to what I have but probably just a bit better.

Last edited by tdawg3782; 08-26-2016 at 07:17 PM.
Old 08-26-2016, 07:43 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

Good lord Tdawg.

Excellent work and thank you for taking the time to analyze this stuff.
Old 08-26-2016, 08:06 PM   #75
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

im very glad i found this thankyou. after my first year of CFM i noticed some position groups really weren't getting accurate XP. i am hopeful this will solve it for year 2 and beyond.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2016, 11:02 PM   #76
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

I want to do 4 weeks XP, so do I need to tinker with it or go with your final testing slider even though that was done under year progression?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2016, 11:21 PM   #77
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
I want to do 4 weeks XP, so do I need to tinker with it or go with your final testing slider even though that was done under year progression?

Do you yourself want to do 4 week progression with your team or do you want the cpu teams to do this as well? If it's just your team stick with end of season so the cpu does it that way and you can do it every 4 weeks still yourself. Best of both worlds. If you want the cpu to progress every 4 weeks then I'm not really sure. I didn't do that much testing with 4 week but it seemed like I didn't need to go as high with the percentages as I did with end of sim. My Sim #2 in the OP was the last sim I did with 4 week progression so you could go with some of those numbers.
Old 08-26-2016, 11:28 PM   #78
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Do you yourself want to do 4 week progression with your team or do you want the cpu teams to do this as well? If it's just your team stick with end of season so the cpu does it that way and you can do it every 4 weeks still yourself. Best of both worlds. If you want the cpu to progress every 4 weeks then I'm not really sure. I didn't do that much testing with 4 week but it seemed like I didn't need to go as high with the percentages as I did with end of sim. My Sim #2 in the OP was the last sim I did with 4 week progression so you could go with some of those numbers.
Didn't think about that. So I can still do four weeks for myself and yearly for cpu. Thanks!

Old 08-26-2016, 11:28 PM   #79
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Didn't think about that. So I can still do four weeks for myself and yearly for cpu. Thanks!

Yep.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2016, 12:45 AM   #80
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

Didn't see it in the OP, will these work fine if I'm in a solo CFM but play every game? I don't mean 32 team control but just playing my own team's 16 games.

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »