Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2016, 11:53 AM   #89
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
With using these XP sliders are you seeing a lot of high rated players? Just wondering since I don't want the league to be filled with 85+ rated players.
It's too bad you can't just go to the first page of this thread and read the chart yourself. Oh wait.....
Old 08-27-2016, 06:24 PM   #90
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
I was wondering something I play my teams games so is there a setting that I would to have my xp at the end of the yr or would I just forget about upping the players week to week & just do it at seasons end?
You can do whatever you like. The end of season is for the cpu teams to use because they have more xp to work with and have the full assortment or attributes/traits to select from. So if you don't have to change anything regardless of when you want to up your players.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2016, 06:28 PM   #91
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
With using these XP sliders are you seeing a lot of high rated players? Just wondering since I don't want the league to be filled with 85+ rated players.
Ummmm.......ya so I kinda have 9 sims up on the first 2 posts of this thread which basically tells you exactly how many 85+ players you can expect lol. I don't know what you consider "to much" but all the data is there for you to digest.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2016, 07:22 PM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 0

Been trying out this XP set on default All Pro with 10 minute quarters with 20 second run off.

I feel as these may be a little too generous. I'm currently 2-0 with the Rams and I am stockpiling points like crazy. Todd Gurley has 8,500 points going into week three, and that's after spending all my preseason points before hitting the regular season. At this rate I could potentially hit 99 speed after one season. All my o linemen are anywhere between 1,300 to 2,100 points. My receivers are all at 1,000. The only position that is suffering is QB and that's because I've played quite poorly passing. Keenum currently sits at a measly 700 points.

My defense is in the same ball park, everyone is sitting in the 1,000 to 2,000 point range.

These sliders may work great for the CPU's devolpement during long term simulations but I feel like I can easily break this game in one season at these XP rates.

EDIT: After looking at how expensive some of the traits and skill points are I think I might stay at this level. I've reviewed all my players and it looks pretty balanced. The only player I can see being over powered at this point is Gurley, which is partially my fault because he accounts for all five of my TDs through week two.

Last edited by nightRAMcometh; 08-27-2016 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Corrections
Old 08-27-2016, 07:49 PM   #93
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

can someone enlighten me here?

where exactly are these XP sliders? i dont see any kind of sliders in this thread. i see charts and graphs but i dont see where the actual sliders are lol.
Old 08-27-2016, 07:51 PM   #94
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
can someone enlighten me here?

where exactly are these XP sliders? i dont see any kind of sliders in this thread. i see charts and graphs but i dont see where the actual sliders are lol.
Bottom of OP. It's the percentages.

Old 08-27-2016, 11:32 PM   #95
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

I did a 10 year sim with these XP sliders, liked what I saw. except one thing:

teams have too many good offensive lineman. i went through every teams depth chart and there was not one team where you could say they had a weak offensive line. most had all starters 80 or higher. as you might expect, this has a bad effect on sim stats. the sack leader for the year? a 99 overall freak defense end. 12.5 sacks. thats it. im gonna try another sim with the OL XP sliders down from 300 to 200 and see if that helps it.

edit: i simmed another 10 years with the OL XP sliders at 200 and the sack numbers were still the same (extremely low). league leader had 13.5 sacks. im thinking its not a problem with the sliders but rather the generated rookies.

anyone know what might be causing this? I'll look into it more tomorrow.

Last edited by BleedGreen710; 08-28-2016 at 12:34 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2016, 03:47 AM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
I did a 10 year sim with these XP sliders, liked what I saw. except one thing:

teams have too many good offensive lineman. i went through every teams depth chart and there was not one team where you could say they had a weak offensive line. most had all starters 80 or higher. as you might expect, this has a bad effect on sim stats. the sack leader for the year? a 99 overall freak defense end. 12.5 sacks. thats it. im gonna try another sim with the OL XP sliders down from 300 to 200 and see if that helps it.

edit: i simmed another 10 years with the OL XP sliders at 200 and the sack numbers were still the same (extremely low). league leader had 13.5 sacks. im thinking its not a problem with the sliders but rather the generated rookies.

anyone know what might be causing this? I'll look into it more tomorrow.

The sack numbers 10 years down the road were awful in years past. In Madden 17 I saw numbers around 15.5 sacks which is an improvement to the last iterations.

But what really concerns me are the offensive numbers 10 years in the past (I've done different 10 years sims to test the XP sliders as tdawg does).

QB's barely throw for 4,000 yards. 30 TD's are the ceiling for the lead.
Only a handful of HB's reach the 1,000 yard mark.
I don't know if there is a correlation between XP sliders and the sim stats but I'm afraid that the SIM engine is the problem.

Has anybody else notice these weird statistics?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »