TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders - Page 22 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-29-2016, 06:26 PM   #169
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbarbon
If sim a practice in a drill that I never got a medal, I'll only gain bronze medal xp...what are those numbers for cpu sim?

After many seasons getting gold medals, users would have much more xp than CPU if they only get bronze medal xp.
I don't know what medal they get but personally I play it safe and always sim mine. Since I've never played a practice I will always receive bronze. Plus I just don't have time for that. Ironic I know since I've simmed so many seasons lol.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 08-29-2016, 06:29 PM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
So personally guys I'm not sold on End of Season not working. I'm going to run some stat sims and see what I can find. I'll post results and a conclusion. Since Rich has been hammering out the 4 week progression stuff I'll let him handle that and when he's comfortable we can post settings on the OP so people have an option on what they want to do.
I tend to agree with you. In some of my sims i went the full 30 years and checked the career/season/game records. There were multiple guys that had cracked the top 10 in the passing and running categories, next to nonody in the recieving categories (consistant with rich's stats) and actually a few guys in the season and career sacks leaders.
Old 08-29-2016, 06:46 PM   #171
Rookie

OVR: 0

Would you suggest i use these for my CFM with my friends? I've been reading the thread but i'm hesitant because i'm not sure how it will work with development and let use stack our teams. My goal in our league is to keep to AI teams competitive so we don't steamroll every team and go undefeated.
Old 08-29-2016, 06:57 PM   #172
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 50

Quote:
So personally guys I'm not sold on End of Season not working. I'm going to run some stat sims and see what I can find. I'll post results and a conclusion. Since Rich has been hammering out the 4 week progression stuff I'll let him handle that and when he's comfortable we can post settings on the OP so people have an option on what they want to do.
What is the end of season thing in question?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2016, 06:57 PM   #173
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDing
I tend to agree with you. In some of my sims i went the full 30 years and checked the career/season/game records. There were multiple guys that had cracked the top 10 in the passing and running categories, next to nonody in the recieving categories (consistant with rich's stats) and actually a few guys in the season and career sacks leaders.
As you guys can probably tell I try to be very thorough with this stuff. I'm working on two sims. One simming the 2016 season 10 times and giving you averages for how many players fit in certain stat ranges. Then simming the 2027 season 10 times and recording the same data. This should give us pretty good averages and we'll be able to compare "base roster stats" with "11 years down the road roster stats".

On a side note I believe I've figured out the QB Sack problem. Nearly every single generated QB has the "Ideal Sense Pressure" trait. We're talking 7,8, and 9 year pros but also R, 1 2, 3 year pros. It seems they all have it. Not sure if that's a glitch or not. That would make sense. All the other stats look great in bot the base sim and 11 year later sim (not done yet) except QB Sacks. After I'm all done with the sims I'll run another but I'll move all Starting QBs down to oblivious and see how much difference that makes.

Old 08-29-2016, 06:59 PM   #174
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
What is the end of season thing in question?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
It's been brought up by a few other members that end on season progression was giving unrealistic stats later on (when most real players are gone). I believe that not to be the case but I'll give you guys some data to pour over soon to make your own decision.

Old 08-29-2016, 07:01 PM   #175
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaklandwarrior
Would you suggest i use these for my CFM with my friends? I've been reading the thread but i'm hesitant because i'm not sure how it will work with development and let use stack our teams. My goal in our league is to keep to AI teams competitive so we don't steamroll every team and go undefeated.
You shouldn't be able to stack your teams unless you guys play in a league where you put up ungodly stats. If it's sim it should work very well. Bottomline is the XP Sliders I've posted are to give the CPU the best chance to have stars on their team.

Last edited by tdawg3782; 08-29-2016 at 07:07 PM.
Old 08-29-2016, 07:07 PM   #176
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
On a side note I believe I've figured out the QB Sack problem. Nearly every single generated QB has the "Ideal Sense Pressure" trait. We're talking 7,8, and 9 year pros but also R, 1 2, 3 year pros. It seems they all have it. Not sure if that's a glitch or not. That would make sense. All the other stats look great in bot the base sim and 11 year later sim (not done yet) except QB Sacks. After I'm all done with the sims I'll run another but I'll move all Starting QBs down to oblivious and see how much difference that makes.
this is awesome, hopefully you found the solution. i might try a sim with them as 'oblivious' too. also i agree with you on end of season progression being fine. the only improvement i found with every 4 weeks was more sacks. but i dont think its overall better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »