Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2016, 09:58 PM   #193
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
Anybody wanna run a sim with my 4 week sliders, compare y'all results to mine? I'm tired af, trained for like 4 hours today, just tryna kick back and relax, enjoy the game. Not gonna sim anything more til tmr morning.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Take a break man. I hit burn out the other day. Was nice to just play for a few days. Hell the season hasn't even started yet. Looks like you are close so it'll be all good.
Old 08-29-2016, 10:02 PM   #194
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

tdawg i posted in the general discussion madden forum about the fix to the sack totals you found. heres the link in case u want to check it out and maybe answer some questions people might have

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2048378595
Old 08-29-2016, 10:03 PM   #195
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Take a break man. I hit burn out the other day. Was nice to just play for a few days. Hell the season hasn't even started yet. Looks like you are close so it'll be all good.
Yea I'm really tryna get all my slider stuff done before the patch and the week 1 roster come out. I don't wanna be slider testing in October again. Making my own set this year too.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2016, 10:22 PM   #196
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

I simmed the next year with the sense pressure trait all at average instead of oblivious, but left it at ideal for a few of the highest rated guys. it looks near perfect to me. the guy who had 27 sacks is now down to 20.
Old 08-29-2016, 10:25 PM   #197
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
So I jumped the gun somewhat. There were 24 rookie QBs in the last draft. 12 came in with "Ideal" and the other 12 had a mix of "Paranoid" and "Trigger Happy". However the reason this affects the league so much down the line is every single high er rated (68+) had Ideal. The lower guys will never develop into starters. So since the only guys that will even have a chance to develop into starters all come in with "Ideal" causing the league to become saturated with the "Ideal" trait. Still think it's a bit of a bug considering how much it affects the sim stats.
I have a franchise mode that I'm playing which is in year 3. I just looked at the roster, and in two drafts there were only 5 generated QBs who are starting or have good enough rating/development to start when the opportunity comes. They all had ideal sense pressure rating. What I did was leave the best rated guy ideal, then I randomly picked two others to change to average, I picked one to change to oblivious, and the last I changed to trigger happy. So I'd say the best fix for now, is every year or two just edit most of the top qbs, but leave one at ideal.

Another great find on this tdawg, the Madden team should hire you to tell them what **** to fix before the game is released lol

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Old 08-29-2016, 10:27 PM   #198
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion8877
I have a franchise mode that I'm playing which is in year 3. I just looked at the roster, and in two drafts there were only 5 generated QBs who are starting or have good enough rating/development to start when the opportunity comes. They all had ideal sense pressure rating. What I did was leave the best rated guy ideal, then I randomly picked two others to change to average, I picked one to change to oblivious, and the last I changed to trigger happy. So I'd say the best fix for now, is every year or two just edit like most of the top qbs, but leave one at ideal.

Another great find on this tdawg, the Madden team should hire you to tell them what **** to fix before the game is released lol

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Madden should hire guys from here as QA. Honestly I'd do it for free, just find the really obvious bugs in gameplay and the ones in franchise.

Old 08-30-2016, 10:31 AM   #199
Rookie

This is great work, Thank you so much for the great information.
Old 08-30-2016, 10:35 AM   #200
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Ok I'm gonna run another sim.
QB:90
HB:170
TE:110
WR:164
FB:144
T:200
G:230
C:240
DE:100
DT:160
MLB:116
OLB:100
CB:170
FS:150
SS:96
K/P:300

I'll be back in an hour or so.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »