TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders - Page 38 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-04-2016, 12:19 AM   #297
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
I think the AI does use game planning, no idea if it's always bronze or not. How much XP are you getting? Attributes cost a lot this year.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
I checked the progression history of an OL from another team (AI) and it doesn't show any training XP. I don't think the AI does it.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:26 AM   #298
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpider
awesome job man. Thank you for all the hard work. Question: does the AI do their weekly training drills as well? I'm 8 weeks into year 1 doing RB/OL drills every week. At 300% it's giving my OL a TON of XP. Seems like an unfair advantage vs AI...
This is where the human affect comes to play. Yes the cpu does do gameplanning every week. But I guarantee they spread it out instead of singling out certain positions every week. That's going to give you an advantage. Not saying don't do it but yeah.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 09-04-2016, 12:29 AM   #299
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
TDawg just fyi when ya see this.

Your spreadsheet only has Average, Oblivious and Ideal. Did you mean to only do 3 traits instead of Paranoid and Trigger Happy as well?
Yes that was intentional. I don't know what trigger happy and paranoid does so I left it out. Only do a dice role on rookies that have Ideal as their trait already.

Old 09-04-2016, 12:30 AM   #300
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpider
I checked the progression history of an OL from another team (AI) and it doesn't show any training XP. I don't think the AI does it.
I guarantee they do the training. I've seen it on many players in my sims. They also do the individual player training.

Old 09-04-2016, 11:45 AM   #301

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Just a quick question, did OLB tend to progress too quickly in comparison to other positions and that's why their XP is below default? I ask because here I drafted a OLB with quick development and he's 20th on my team in XP through 5 games despite having 31 tackles, 3.5 sacks and 4 FF's. Seems like he's putting up pretty solid numbers for a 3-4 rookie OLB yet his XP is what I would consider extremely low. To top it off I focus on him every week in training as well so it's almost like he's getting next to nothing XP wise outside of that training.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2016, 11:53 AM   #302
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
I gotta find TDawg's document.
Not sure where this posted...

Link please?

Thanks!
Old 09-04-2016, 12:29 PM   #303
Rookie

OVR: 0

HI.. Me and my friends will start a CFM online with 32 players and my question is:

Can we use those sliders? Games played at 8 min with 20 acc clock... Somebody with an online league trying to implement this sliders?
Old 09-04-2016, 01:24 PM   #304
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Just a quick question, did OLB tend to progress too quickly in comparison to other positions and that's why their XP is below default? I ask because here I drafted a OLB with quick development and he's 20th on my team in XP through 5 games despite having 31 tackles, 3.5 sacks and 4 FF's. Seems like he's putting up pretty solid numbers for a 3-4 rookie OLB yet his XP is what I would consider extremely low. To top it off I focus on him every week in training as well so it's almost like he's getting next to nothing XP wise outside of that training.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Yes, with OLB at 100, tdawg and others were finding too many elites

A couple reasons

Some positions have more expensive key attributes than others. Like offensive line, all of the key attributes cost a ton so they need more XP than other positions. Key attributes for OLB are fairly cheap or at least around average compared to other positions.

OLBs are also one of the positions most likely to get weekly and yearly defensive awards(along with DE and MLB). This gives a big boost to the elites XP.

And on top of this, it is one of the most loaded positions in the drafts. Last draft I did had 2 first round superstar OLBs, a second round superstar, a first round quick, a second round quick, and 2 others with normal dev but really good starting attributes

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »