TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders - Page 51 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-13-2016, 05:20 PM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbarbon
Anyone that plays on CFM online for 32 humans are trying to implement this sliders?

Because of weekly goals, gold medal every week, any sugestion to tweak those numbers for my league?
We are just setting everyone to 150. What are you guys doing in your league?
Old 09-13-2016, 07:10 PM   #402
Rookie

LegalizeKaine's Arena

OVR: 0

hey TDawg, did you do the sims without messing with the gameplay sliders? how much do you think that will affect the outcome if anything at all? or do the gameplay sliders just affect when a human is playing against the cpu?
Old 09-13-2016, 07:14 PM   #403
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalizeKaine
hey TDawg, did you do the sims without messing with the gameplay sliders? how much do you think that will affect the outcome if anything at all? or do the gameplay sliders just affect when a human is playing against the cpu?
In my experience gameplay sliders have never affected sim results. So I wouldn't worry about that. But to answer your question every sim was at default all pro.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 09-13-2016, 07:20 PM   #404
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIDER_ITIS
Thanks Starfleeter for your reply.my internet where i live is very intermitant my only choice would be to play off line.Would it be a waste of time to do it this way with TDAWGS xp sliders? my last sim with his SET seemed to play out very well indeed Simming 10yrs offline.But if i Was to play as 1 team every game with his Set would things get too out of controll? We arnt being Picky EA!! we all paid $60 & we shouldnt have to spend dayz weeks doing this only to find out we.re p1ssin in the Wind.Do we go in to car dealership to pay premium Price for a Car only to Spend hours on Craigslist ebay trying to find wheels for it? Again i bin around since Playmakers & mkharsh33 Old school slider guys as far back as madden 07.point being every dam game i have to wait months for A Patch to sort Shizz out,Most times EA doesnt come through.
What I think you are asking is if you play every game on the schedule would these still work? I believe they would be just fine as long as you follow two rules. First is you have to play realistic. As long as you aren't putting up ridiculously stupid stats you're good. Second is you don't progress any players until end of season and when you do progress them just let the cpu auto process it. You follow those two rules and these will work just fine.

Old 09-13-2016, 07:31 PM   #405
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
What I think you are asking is if you play every game on the schedule would these still work? I believe they would be just fine as long as you follow two rules. First is you have to play realistic. As long as you aren't putting up ridiculously stupid stats you're good. Second is you don't progress any players until end of season and when you do progress them just let the cpu auto process it. You follow those two rules and these will work just fine.

Why do you recommend that the cpu process it?
Old 09-13-2016, 07:37 PM   #406
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
I would guess that it's because users tend to upgrade unrealistically in 32 man leagues to gain an advantage.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2016, 07:44 PM   #407
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
Well he said he's going to user all 32 teams and play all games. At least that's what I think he said. So if that's the case user upgrading all players seems like a huge task. Plus like Rich said we are just better at upgrading then the cpu is. By all means he can upgrade players if he'd like but it's just a different setup then what I tested.

Old 09-13-2016, 08:11 PM   #408
Rookie

LegalizeKaine's Arena

alright so i finished with 3 different sim with upgrading weekly, every 4 weeks, and end of the season. i did them all at 100% xp sliders. there is a significant difference between the 3. all compared to the rosters in season 1

at a quick glance there were avg of 19 more players rated 85 or higher upgrading weekly. avg 15 less players at 85+ when upgrading every 4 weeks. an outstanding avg of 90 less players rated 85+ when upgrading at the end of the season

i also noticed that in every sim, HB, FB, WR, all of O-linemen, and CB seen a drop in players rated 85+...... TE gained more players in every sim

Last edited by LegalizeKaine; 09-13-2016 at 08:13 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »