Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2016, 08:26 PM   #409
Banned

SLIDER_ITIS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Well he said he's going to user all 32 teams and play all games. At least that's what I think he said. So if that's the case user upgrading all players seems like a huge task. Plus like Rich said we are just better at upgrading then the cpu is. By all means he can upgrade players if he'd like but it's just a different setup then what I tested.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Hi TDAWG no i want to only Be 1 team, & play all 16 Games each yr plus playoffs if make it,The CPU will be in Total control of the other 31 teams in my offline Franchise,With ur XP sliders I will Only be in controll of 1 team ie The Titans.
Old 09-13-2016, 08:36 PM   #410
Banned

SLIDER_ITIS's Arena

Quote:
What I think you are asking is if you play every game on the schedule would these still work? I believe they would be just fine as long as you follow two rules. First is you have to play realistic. As long as you aren't putting up ridiculously stupid stats you're good. Second is you don't progress any players until end of season and when you do progress them just let the cpu auto process it. You follow those two rules and these will work just fine.

First i know many say it but a Huge thank you TDAWG for doing these.Following your 2 MAIN RULES like you said.No crazy numbers ie Sacks,Rushing yards.passing yards,& end of season progresion. but say if i avarage 100 yards a game & score 3 rushing td;s with Trent Richardson.is that crazy stat ? i have great o-line & iive jacked trent up, quick dev trait.
Old 09-13-2016, 09:20 PM   #411
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalizeKaine
alright so i finished with 3 different sim with upgrading weekly, every 4 weeks, and end of the season. i did them all at 100% xp sliders. there is a significant difference between the 3. all compared to the rosters in season 1

at a quick glance there were avg of 19 more players rated 85 or higher upgrading weekly. avg 15 less players at 85+ when upgrading every 4 weeks. an outstanding avg of 90 less players rated 85+ when upgrading at the end of the season

i also noticed that in every sim, HB, FB, WR, all of O-linemen, and CB seen a drop in players rated 85+...... TE gained more players in every sim
Interesting.

I'm thinking the reason for this is that they likely upgrade awareness more when doing weekly and every four weeks. Awareness is one of the cheapest things to upgrade, even once it gets in the high ratings, so it would make sense that it gets upgraded more on weekly and 4 week. And of all the ratings, awareness has the biggest OVR impact for basically every position. This is just a guess though

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2016, 09:32 PM   #412
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIDER_ITIS
Hi TDAWG no i want to only Be 1 team, & play all 16 Games each yr plus playoffs if make it,The CPU will be in Total control of the other 31 teams in my offline Franchise,With ur XP sliders I will Only be in controll of 1 team ie The Titans.
Lol I totally misunderstood what you were asking. In that case these xp sliders were set up for exactly what you want to do and they will work out great. And no those stats are just fine. Basically as long as you are around what the sim stats are producing for other teams it's all good. It would only become a problem if you were above and beyond all other teams in the league as far as stats go. They you'd see elevated xp for your team. Also as the two rules go don't worry about it. You can upgrade your players when ever you prefer and you can do it yourself. No auto progress required.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIDER_ITIS
First i know many say it but a Huge thank you TDAWG for doing these.Following your 2 MAIN RULES like you said.No crazy numbers ie Sacks,Rushing yards.passing yards,& end of season progresion. but say if i avarage 100 yards a game & score 3 rushing td;s with Trent Richardson.is that crazy stat ? i have great o-line & iive jacked trent up, quick dev trait.

Old 09-13-2016, 10:16 PM   #413
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Well he said he's going to user all 32 teams and play all games. At least that's what I think he said. So if that's the case user upgrading all players seems like a huge task. Plus like Rich said we are just better at upgrading then the cpu is. By all means he can upgrade players if he'd like but it's just a different setup then what I tested.

Yeah that would be a tall task.
Old 09-14-2016, 12:10 AM   #414
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Got the data done and I'm pleased with where we are at. Here is the chart:

And here is where I'm at on the Post Tune XP Sliders:

Madden 17 XP Slider Chart.png

Will probably do one more sim but I'm in no rush. Just want to check out OLB and DE. But for now anybody running an online cfm here are XP Sliders that will give solid results.
Old 09-14-2016, 12:26 AM   #415
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Got the data done and I'm pleased with where we are at. Here is the chart:

And here is where I'm at on the Post Tune XP Sliders:

Attachment 124528

Will probably do one more sim but I'm in no rush. Just want to check out OLB and DE. But for now anybody running an online cfm here are XP Sliders that will give solid results.
Tdawg, first I want to say that I truly do not know how you guys do it...it is truly astonishing! Thank you truly, along with so many slider makers, for bringing each installment of Madden as close to perfection as possible. I have a question: on the chart I notice that you have FB ahead of TE, yet in the game, it is reversed. Is this a typo or is it exactly as it is on the OP and in its proper place? Thank you once again!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2016, 12:57 AM   #416
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Tdawg, first I want to say that I truly do not know how you guys do it...it is truly astonishing! Thank you truly, along with so many slider makers, for bringing each installment of Madden as close to perfection as possible. I have a question: on the chart I notice that you have FB ahead of TE, yet in the game, it is reversed. Is this a typo or is it exactly as it is on the OP and in its proper place? Thank you once again!
No that's on me. I typed them up how the positions go in game and of course the xp slider menu is *** backwards lol. Anyways it's position specific so QB=QB, HB=HB, FB=FB, etc. My order is just wrong.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »