TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders - Page 54 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-15-2016, 02:22 PM   #425
Pro

Tsuki's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher_0_3
That setting is only for the CPUs. Human controlled teams can progress on a weekly basis. This setting allows CPUs to build up a pile of XP so that they use it on important attributes. Otherwise they will spend it on the cheapest attributes as quickly as possible.
Im new to madden after a 12 year break this year.

So I am not used to having to spend xp I am more comfortable with the CPU progressing my players.

What I am trying to say is that if I dont progress during the year and do it at the end of the season at what point in the off season does the auto progress happen if i dont use the saved up xp?
Old 09-15-2016, 02:26 PM   #426
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuki
Im new to madden after a 12 year break this year.

So I am not used to having to spend xp I am more comfortable with the CPU progressing my players.

What I am trying to say is that if I dont progress during the year and do it at the end of the season at what point in the off season does the auto progress happen if i dont use the saved up xp?
At the end of the season you will have to open the spend xp tab, and select auto upgrade all players. It will not automatically spend user controlled xp, you have to tell it to. I believe the CPU teams progress right before the first week of free agency. So that is around when you should auto progress yours as well to keep it consistent

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2016, 04:54 PM   #427
Pro

Tsuki's Arena

OVR: 6

thanks guys.
Old 09-15-2016, 04:55 PM   #428
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

Tdawg, do you think the sliders play off of each other in any way? Like do you think it's possible that changing DE or MLB or something could effect OLB? I ask this because I've done two sims with a set that includes OLB at 170, and have gotten great results both times. However your sim at 200 had bad olb results. I don't see any logical reason why other positions would effect olb, but it does kind of seems that way. Maybe it was a fluke that I got good results at 170, I'll test again, just wanted to see if you've noticed the sliders playing off one another at all

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2016, 05:04 PM   #429
Rookie

OVR: 0

I mentioned this earlier not in any sliders thread but maybe it would help someone I drafted a few left ends on my browns franchise one of those I changed his position to DT is overall went from 76 to 79 I increase his weight from 289 to 330 and his overall went to 83 does that mean weight matters now
Old 09-15-2016, 05:41 PM   #430
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlingtonwil
I mentioned this earlier not in any sliders thread but maybe it would help someone I drafted a few left ends on my browns franchise one of those I changed his position to DT is overall went from 76 to 79 I increase his weight from 289 to 330 and his overall went to 83 does that mean weight matters now

I think I heard something like weight is factored into the code. But not add strongly as we would like just a lil bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2016, 08:59 PM   #431
Pro

I just came across the thread soooooo.......what are the general rules on how to use the sliders and what are the sliders exactly?
Old 09-15-2016, 09:22 PM   #432
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I just came across the thread soooooo.......what are the general rules on how to use the sliders and what are the sliders exactly?
read the op

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »