Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2016, 03:48 PM   #449
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
thanks Rich I used those as a starting point and after 4 sims here is what I'm at (really like the results i got)

reminder this is a separate xp slider set for post-tuner & every 4 weeks progression

QB 78
HB 180
TE 110
WR 200
FB 144
T 216
G 216
C 240
DE 130
DT 200
MLB 104
OLB 200
CB 176
FS 106
SS 94
K/P 300

if anyone wants to plug these in and do a sim or two and give feedback i'd appreciate it! first time trying to make xp sliders
I'll test when the patch comes out, not really tryna sim right now just enjoying the game.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2016, 03:54 PM   #450
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
I'll test when the patch comes out, not really tryna sim right now just enjoying the game.

thanks man I understand im in the same boat i just wanna play so bad but everytime i go to start im like wait let me try and fix this one thing to make it better and then i never end up starting

but i think once i get my xp sliders right and the patch drops for offline i'll be good to go
Old 09-17-2016, 04:29 PM   #451
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
thanks man I understand im in the same boat i just wanna play so bad but everytime i go to start im like wait let me try and fix this one thing to make it better and then i never end up starting

but i think once i get my xp sliders right and the patch drops for offline i'll be good to go
Honestly if you take the first couple seasons reasonably slow you could start now. Run gameplans and free practice before games, do preseason training camp using free practice. You could also play the primetime games every week.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 04:55 PM   #452
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:

Be careful. I've been in this boat and I keep finding things a little wrong that I think I can fix and I never end up enjoying the game lol.

Just remember what you are trying to fix is more aesthetic then anything because you are still getting the ratings and stats with the end of season.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2016, 06:17 PM   #453
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

It seems like 4 week progression gets better CPU results with a lot less tweaking with the XP. Why does it seem that so many prefer End of Season?

It looks like CFM performs better on the default (4 Weeks).
Old 09-17-2016, 11:18 PM   #454
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
thanks Rich I used those as a starting point and after 4 sims here is what I'm at (really like the results i got)

reminder this is a separate xp slider set for post-tuner & every 4 weeks progression

QB 78
HB 180
TE 110
WR 200
FB 144
T 216
G 216
C 240
DE 130
DT 200
MLB 104
OLB 200
CB 176
FS 106
SS 94
K/P 300

if anyone wants to plug these in and do a sim or two and give feedback i'd appreciate it! first time trying to make xp sliders
Just ran a sim.

On my sim QB, HB, WR, DT seemed a little low. Not too low, but maybe need a 10 point boost

G, DE, CB seemed a little high. Not too much at all, but 2-10 points too high

SS and TE are a little low for what I'm personally looking for, but did match up pretty well with the base roster

FB, T, C, OLB, MLB, FS looked great

Overall it looked good. I'm running another sim now with a few tweaks

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2016, 11:26 PM   #455
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
It seems like 4 week progression gets better CPU results with a lot less tweaking with the XP. Why does it seem that so many prefer End of Season?

It looks like CFM performs better on the default (4 Weeks).
The thought process behind end of season was that cpu teams would have more xp available to spend at a time, and would be able buy the expensive attributes instead of only buying the cheaper ones. It just wasn't known until recently that the cpu always looks to purchase the development trait if it's possible, and that is the reason we had to get so extreme with the slider increases to see overalls where they should be

I was fully on board with end of season before, but now I agree that four weeks looks to be the way to go

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 11:49 PM   #456
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion8877
Just ran a sim.

On my sim QB, HB, WR, DT seemed a little low. Not too low, but maybe need a 10 point boost

G, DE, CB seemed a little high. Not too much at all, but 2-10 points too high

SS and TE are a little low for what I'm personally looking for, but did match up pretty well with the base roster

FB, T, C, OLB, MLB, FS looked great

Overall it looked good. I'm running another sim now with a few tweaks

Thanks a lot for the help man appreciate it!

Sent from my HTC Desire 625 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »