TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders - Page 63 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-18-2016, 04:52 PM   #497
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Anybody have a breakdown when the CPU does their XP update including preseason every 4 weeks ? So this way we can do it when they do it .

Also do you guys start with preseason roster or updated roster ?

Do you guys start in preseason ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2016, 05:11 PM   #498
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
Anybody have a breakdown when the CPU does their XP update including preseason every 4 weeks ? So this way we can do it when they do it .

Also do you guys start with preseason roster or updated roster ?

Do you guys start in preseason ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe it's when simming from preseason week 4 to regular week 1, week 4 to week 5, week 8 to week 9, week 12 to week 13, and week 16 to week 17. Not sure exactly how playoffs work but I would imagine it's right after the Superbowl or a week before that.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 09-18-2016, 05:21 PM   #499
Rookie

OVR: 2

TDawg did anybody throughout the thread settle on a 1-week 32-man league XP slider set? I've been reading through all 60 some odd pages and couldn't find anything besides a few inquiries with no response outside of "I don't know".
Old 09-18-2016, 06:52 PM   #500
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEROWSK
TDawg did anybody throughout the thread settle on a 1-week 32-man league XP slider set? I've been reading through all 60 some odd pages and couldn't find anything besides a few inquiries with no response outside of "I don't know".
Nobody did cause that's impossible to really test within a reasonable amount of time.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2016, 12:48 AM   #501
Rookie

UltraHD's Arena

Given these a go for the first time in my Browns Franchise. Thanks for the hard work!
Old 09-19-2016, 09:35 AM   #502
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
2nd sim done and I'm pretty much locked in on the sliders. I'm taking Champion's advice on TEs and going with 130%. Here is last sim on my WIP positions:

Current 4 Week Progression XP Sliders

Attachment 124839

These should give great results. Any input from Champ, Bleed, Rich is welcome to fine tune a little more but honestly I like what these gave.
You still need input? I can probably run a sim or 2 this week. Or are these 100% locked?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2016, 12:44 PM   #503
#chooe2018

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Question for the XP slider tuners in this thread: how do these slider settings work when user interaction is considered?

For example - admittedly I have to double check this - when a week is simulated, CPU-controlled teams don't appear to ever earn a medal higher than a bronze in any training drill it uses for any team. Whereas me personally, I've got plenty of golds at this point so I can routinely manually sim training and immediately get 3X XP for whatever position groups I target (Gold medals in training return 3X the XP of bronze medals, regardless of development trait or depth chart position).

So if I were to use these sliders in my online league with a mix of user and CPU teams, suddenly I'm getting 600% XP with Ezekiel Elliott each week (3X for Gold medal, then a 200% multiplier for the drill). Zeke already fetches at minimum 900 XP a week with a gold medal drill + focus training + whatever he does in a game on default settings (if I use a drill which doesn't target RBs, that goes down to 300 XP + game results). This feels like it will make Zeke and all user-controlled RBs in similar situations rather OP quickly.

To that end, would you recommend any adjustments to these sliders for multiplayer online franchises?
Old 09-19-2016, 01:14 PM   #504
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Question for the XP slider tuners in this thread: how do these slider settings work when user interaction is considered?

For example - admittedly I have to double check this - when a week is simulated, CPU-controlled teams don't appear to ever earn a medal higher than a bronze in any training drill it uses for any team. Whereas me personally, I've got plenty of golds at this point so I can routinely manually sim training and immediately get 3X XP for whatever position groups I target (Gold medals in training return 3X the XP of bronze medals, regardless of development trait or depth chart position).

So if I were to use these sliders in my online league with a mix of user and CPU teams, suddenly I'm getting 600% XP with Ezekiel Elliott each week (3X for Gold medal, then a 200% multiplier for the drill). Zeke already fetches at minimum 900 XP a week with a gold medal drill + focus training + whatever he does in a game on default settings (if I use a drill which doesn't target RBs, that goes down to 300 XP + game results). This feels like it will make Zeke and all user-controlled RBs in similar situations rather OP quickly.

To that end, would you recommend any adjustments to these sliders for multiplayer online franchises?
Basically, these are intended for single user franchise vs cpu teams, and work best if user drills are simulated instead of played.

Read the "Rules" and the "Guidelines" sections in the OP. It should answer your questions in more detail

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »