Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2016, 11:34 PM   #537
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandetta
Higher % = more XP/faster progression
This is 100% incorrect btw. These xp sliders are set to give natural and realistic progression by the cpu teams and yourself if you play sim. Nothing is "faster" about these.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2016, 07:17 AM   #538
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey I was reviewing the guidelines and wanted to see if anyone has done tests on what the cpu is progressing per position as well as per scheme?

Also can you confirm whether the cpu is just simming bronze because if so that seems like it might be a glitch?
I would think the developers would have designed it with a variety of results.
Old 09-26-2016, 10:26 AM   #539
Rookie

catcher_0_3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion8877
Like it says in the OP, these are designed for a sim style play with sim stats. You could try upping the OL, just be aware that if you raise it much above the current set then every CPU team will probably have a great o-line within a few years.

In my opinion you would be better off raising the quarter length to get sim stats. Either 9 minute quarters with no acc clock, or 12 minute with 20 sec acc clock. Both work well for sim stats without having to play 15 min quarters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just don't have time for that my man.

I was hoping someone else played with their quarters cut down a little bit. I was thinking maybe if I did the training, over time it would make up for the difference in XP lost to the CPU getting sim stats.
Old 09-26-2016, 12:14 PM   #540
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher_0_3
I just don't have time for that my man.

I was hoping someone else played with their quarters cut down a little bit. I was thinking maybe if I did the training, over time it would make up for the difference in XP lost to the CPU getting sim stats.
Try play the moments. That's really all I have time for and it's worked out great for me. I love that mode.

Old 09-26-2016, 01:51 PM   #541
Rookie

catcher_0_3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Try play the moments. That's really all I have time for and it's worked out great for me. I love that mode.

I have tried it and I enjoy it when I want to get in a quick 20 minute game. But I also enjoy experiencing the ebb and flow of a game. I want my 2nd and 7 to matter, I want to bring blitzes between the 20s. Play the moment doesn't really afford me that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2016, 03:32 PM   #542
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher_0_3
I have tried it and I enjoy it when I want to get in a quick 20 minute game. But I also enjoy experiencing the ebb and flow of a game. I want my 2nd and 7 to matter, I want to bring blitzes between the 20s. Play the moment doesn't really afford me that.
I hear ya. You could also try a hybrid of that and basically to a play the moments by your rules. Using supersim you coukd sim every other series, qtr, situation, whatever. Could still work for you.

Old 09-26-2016, 07:34 PM   #543
Rookie

OVR: 1

Has anyone noticed since the latest tuner a difference in earned experience points? I feel like before I was earning around 400-500 Xp for my top earners and after my initial game following the tuner I had a few players earn 1k+.
Old 09-26-2016, 08:14 PM   #544
Rookie

OVORudeboy's Arena

Icon10 Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmetcalfe
Has anyone noticed since the latest tuner a difference in earned experience points? I feel like before I was earning around 400-500 Xp for my top earners and after my initial game following the tuner I had a few players earn 1k+.
That would be rough if the XP sliders would have to be re-done if this is the case.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »