TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders - Page 73 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2016, 12:23 PM   #577
I hate you Norv
 
tdawg3782's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,867
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Week 1 of Season 3 there are 0 80+ players in FA. Highest rated player is Mike Tolbert at 78 OVR. Also highest practice squad player is 2 73 OVR players (K and FS).
Just to piggy back on this I'm in Week 6 now and the highest rated FA is 73 ovr. Pretty damn legit if you ask me.
__________________
Twitch Broadcast Link
www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782


NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

tdawg3782 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 12:29 PM   #578
Pro
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Just to piggy back on this I'm in Week 6 now and the highest rated FA is 73 ovr. Pretty damn legit if you ask me.

Good to know. Looks like you really nailed it down.

Are you still simming the pre game training to get bronze level XP? Only thing I don't like about that is you cannot select your focus playes when simming. You can set them, but once you back out it seems to revert to what the AI had auto selected for you.
Sturzinator is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 12:33 PM   #579
I hate you Norv
 
tdawg3782's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,867
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
Good to know. Looks like you really nailed it down.

Are you still simming the pre game training to get bronze level XP? Only thing I don't like about that is you cannot select your focus playes when simming. You can set them, but once you back out it seems to revert to what the AI had auto selected for you.
Yes I am. That's weird about the focus players. I set them and they stick no problem. I'm on Xbox One. Not sure if PS4 has an issue there. Maybe you have it set to cpu instead of user in the league settings menu?

Edit: Nevermind. That's not even an available setting.

FWIW here is what I do:

1. Click on start weekly training.
2. Leave offensive and defensive gameplan alone.
3. Select my 3 players to focus on.
4. Click start training.
5. Change off and def gameplan from "play" to "sim".
6. Click start training.

Now when I go in each week my focus players are still the same so I just skip step 3.
__________________
Twitch Broadcast Link
www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782


NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State


Last edited by tdawg3782; 10-06-2016 at 12:41 PM.
tdawg3782 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 01:20 PM   #580
MVP
 
Champion8877's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Apr 2011
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Yes I am. That's weird about the focus players. I set them and they stick no problem. I'm on Xbox One. Not sure if PS4 has an issue there. Maybe you have it set to cpu instead of user in the league settings menu?

Edit: Nevermind. That's not even an available setting.

FWIW here is what I do:

1. Click on start weekly training.
2. Leave offensive and defensive gameplan alone.
3. Select my 3 players to focus on.
4. Click start training.
5. Change off and def gameplan from "play" to "sim".
6. Click start training.

Now when I go in each week my focus players are still the same so I just skip step 3.


All I do is set my focus players, then I just press B and back out. I've never had a problem, they always save for me. I am also on xbox


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Champion8877 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 02:00 PM   #581
Pro
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Yes I am. That's weird about the focus players. I set them and they stick no problem. I'm on Xbox One. Not sure if PS4 has an issue there. Maybe you have it set to cpu instead of user in the league settings menu?

Edit: Nevermind. That's not even an available setting.

FWIW here is what I do:

1. Click on start weekly training.
2. Leave offensive and defensive gameplan alone.
3. Select my 3 players to focus on.
4. Click start training.
5. Change off and def gameplan from "play" to "sim".
6. Click start training.

Now when I go in each week my focus players are still the same so I just skip step 3.
I am also on Xbone.

Glad you detailed that process as I was just pressing the "play game" from the CFM menu and it would prompt me to simulate training before I start.

Whenever I selected my focus players and then backed out (B button) to start the game the focus players would have reverted back to default if I looked again.

This is offline CFM, maybe that's the difference?
Sturzinator is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 02:06 PM   #582
I hate you Norv
 
tdawg3782's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,867
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
I am also on Xbone.

Glad you detailed that process as I was just pressing the "play game" from the CFM menu and it would prompt me to simulate training before I start.

Whenever I selected my focus players and then backed out (B button) to start the game the focus players would have reverted back to default if I looked again.

This is offline CFM, maybe that's the difference?
Mine works for both offline and online (I have 2 cfm's going)
__________________
Twitch Broadcast Link
www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782


NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

tdawg3782 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 02:14 PM   #583
Pro
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Mine works for both offline and online (I have 2 cfm's going)
Hmmm...ok.

Gonna try the process you detailed as I was not aware you could sim the training while still within the training menu.

Thanks!

Last edited by Sturzinator; 10-06-2016 at 02:27 PM.
Sturzinator is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 06:20 PM   #584
Pro
 
GrayDawg's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Post patch have you seen whether CPU is simming training at different levels or is it sticking with bronze level training results?
GrayDawg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:32 AM.

Top -