TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders - Page 74 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-06-2016, 06:52 PM   #585
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
Post patch have you seen whether CPU is simming training at different levels or is it sticking with bronze level training results?
I don't know to be honest. I still feel like it's bronze every time. The reason you would see different xp being given is because every position is pretty much at a different percentage so they don't all collect the same xp on bronze. Same with focus players. A normal QB would only get 96xp and a normal HB would get 200xp based on the xp sliders.

Either way I still suggest simming the bronze because their is no reason for the human to have anymore xp then they already get.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 10-07-2016, 01:21 AM   #586
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0

I will check into it this weekend. I was hoping for some variety from the cpu. If it only sims bronze that gives the player an edge if you are not following the bronze rule. I agree it is enough xp just looking for a more random experience.
Old 10-09-2016, 12:02 AM   #587
Banned

rich8682's Arena

So did the patch tune the offline classes? Cause I just "reached" on a 76 ovr, #27 true talent at #3. I swear they said the new classes would be in offline cfm.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 10-09-2016, 02:59 AM   #588
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
So did the patch tune the offline classes? Cause I just "reached" on a 76 ovr, #27 true talent at #3. I swear they said the new classes would be in offline cfm.

Yeah it did in my most recent offline draft there was only 1 guy over 80 overall and there was much lower 75+ players across the board. Take a look at the draft recap once your draft is over. Keep in mind if your offline franchise had started already before the patch the draft classes won't be updated until the next season.

Sent from my HTC Desire 625 using Tapatalk
Old 10-09-2016, 04:15 AM   #589
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Yeah it did in my most recent offline draft there was only 1 guy over 80 overall and there was much lower 75+ players across the board. Take a look at the draft recap once your draft is over. Keep in mind if your offline franchise had started already before the patch the draft classes won't be updated until the next season.

This. I just did a draft and had the same kind of results.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 10-09-2016, 10:20 AM   #590
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710

You right. I looked at the recap and the ratings were much lower. A few teams didn't get anyone in the 70s.

Old 10-09-2016, 10:40 AM   #591
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Just to let you all know, I can confirm that teams are doing bronze trainings. I guess they decided to leave silver and gold for those playing online or its poor design. If you think about it teams get different results in practices week to week so a more random training result would make more sense. Oh well maybe next year.
Old 10-09-2016, 10:49 AM   #592
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
Just to let you all know, I can confirm that teams are doing bronze trainings. I guess they decided to leave silver and gold for those playing online or its poor design. If you think about it teams get different results in practices week to week so a more random training result would make more sense. Oh well maybe next year.
Or they could make it so it depends on your coach. They could offer packages to buy with coach xp that increase the chance of better weekly training. Something like that would have been cool, like the coach skills tree on NCAA 14. Anyway, thanks for confirming it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »