TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders - Page 79 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-23-2016, 08:24 PM   #625
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quick update on how things are going in my online CFM. Just started year 5 (2020 season). Highest free agent availble is a 77 ovr HB. XP Sliders seem to be working quite well.

I've been able to upgrade a couple of my players a little to easy and I think that's just the human element involved by knowing what I want to upgrade. I've since decided to just auto upgrade every 4 weeks so no human element is involved. I like this much better. I still haven't made the playoffs (I play PLM mode exclusively) but think I'm primed to make a run this year after several solid drafts and a 3rd year QB who I think is ready to take the next step. My defense is insane good. Can't wait to see what happens.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 11-23-2016, 09:31 PM   #626
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Quick update on how things are going in my online CFM. Just started year 5 (2020 season). Highest free agent availble is a 77 ovr HB. XP Sliders seem to be working quite well.

I've been able to upgrade a couple of my players a little to easy and I think that's just the human element involved by knowing what I want to upgrade. I've since decided to just auto upgrade every 4 weeks so no human element is involved. I like this much better. I still haven't made the playoffs (I play PLM mode exclusively) but think I'm primed to make a run this year after several solid drafts and a 3rd year QB who I think is ready to take the next step. My defense is insane good. Can't wait to see what happens.

Can you post a pic of your teams offensive and defensive players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2016, 09:39 PM   #627
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegitgoat
Can you post a pic of your teams offensive and defensive players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
20161123_183433.jpg20161123_183502.jpg

Take some of those Ovr with a grain of salt. This is the first year I've decided to do auto progression. Before, like I posted in the OP, I was focused on upgrading Awr for offensive players and Arw and Prc for defensive players. Because of that some of those Ovr are a bit inflated. But damn I've nailed the past couple drafts and have great depth.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Old 11-23-2016, 09:50 PM   #628
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Attachment 128278Attachment 128279

Take some of those Ovr with a grain of salt. This is the first year I've decided to do auto progression. Before, like I posted in the OP, I was focused on upgrading Awr for offensive players and Arw and Prc for defensive players. Because of that some of those Ovr are a bit inflated. But damn I've nailed the past couple drafts and have great depth.

Also one other thing. MY WR-Hutchins, C-Whitehead, DT-Valles, MLB-Randle El, CB-Broughton, CB-Jones, and SS-Gessner are all on the last year of their contracts. There is no way I can sign them all. Offseason is gonna be fun but sad because these are guys from my first and second draft class and I hate to see any go.

Old 11-23-2016, 09:51 PM   #629
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Your team is stacked man! Nice job building up that squad

Sent from my HTC Desire 625 using Tapatalk
Old 11-27-2016, 08:53 AM   #630
Rookie

I'm in year 3 using these sliders and my team is a powerhouse lol. Part of it is using the Cowboys as my team (6 players with 90+ overall), another is the user element trap I fell into when progressing players. Elliot went to 99 real quick lol. I'm sitting at 14 players with 90+ overall right now. 5 came from the draft. Got lucky on some of my picks. First draft, I came away with a All Star CB in the first round, and the CPU simmed a All Star OLB (converted to LE) in 4th. Second draft, after I lost Terrance Williams in the offseason, I went for a WR in the first round (quick development), then picked up another one in the 5th (All Star). Both just hit 90 this year. All in all, I love the sliders, edited some of my players to reduce some of the damage I've done by progressing myself. Will let the CPU take over from here lol. Seriously though, my Cowboys are a dynasty now lol.
Old 11-27-2016, 09:30 AM   #631
Rookie

mullhouse's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Attachment 128278Attachment 128279

Thanks for sharing! What slider set/gameplay settings do you use out of curiosity??

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Old 11-27-2016, 11:33 AM   #632
Rookie

Rocket32's Arena

Are these still good to use for offline people who are just playing the out of the box version of the game or am I better off going with the default XP sliders?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »