TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders - Page 80 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-27-2016, 05:07 PM   #633
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by hodge2g
I'm in year 3 using these sliders and my team is a powerhouse lol. Part of it is using the Cowboys as my team (6 players with 90+ overall), another is the user element trap I fell into when progressing players. Elliot went to 99 real quick lol. I'm sitting at 14 players with 90+ overall right now. 5 came from the draft. Got lucky on some of my picks. First draft, I came away with a All Star CB in the first round, and the CPU simmed a All Star OLB (converted to LE) in 4th. Second draft, after I lost Terrance Williams in the offseason, I went for a WR in the first round (quick development), then picked up another one in the 5th (All Star). Both just hit 90 this year. All in all, I love the sliders, edited some of my players to reduce some of the damage I've done by progressing myself. Will let the CPU take over from here lol. Seriously though, my Cowboys are a dynasty now lol.
Yep. That damn human trap lol. I was trying not to and I was still able to out pace the cpu. However auto progressing has already been working quite well. I think it'll balance out for me now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 11-27-2016, 05:08 PM   #634
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullhouse
Thanks for sharing! What slider set/gameplay settings do you use out of curiosity??

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I've been mostly using JoshC1977s. I am a big believer in the mostly default setup this year.

Old 11-27-2016, 05:09 PM   #635
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
Are these still good to use for offline people who are just playing the out of the box version of the game or am I better off going with the default XP sliders?
Out of the box as in no updates or tuners? If that's the case then no these won't work because they tuned the draft classes in an update and these are based on those tuned classes.

Old 11-27-2016, 08:02 PM   #636
Rookie

thorpedo66's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I've been mostly using JoshC1977s. I am a big believer in the mostly default setup this year.
Hey, TDawg. I've started playing the same as you with PTM and JoshC's sliders. I was just wondering are you using the 9 min. qtrs with no run-off? I was but I was still playing a few games a season. Now that i'm only using PTM, I have swithed to 15 min. qtrs with 20 sec. run-off as Josh said he tested and said work's fine. Just wondering what you are using?

NFL : DA Bears
MLB : Brewers
NBA : Bucks
College: Badgers
Old 11-27-2016, 08:05 PM   #637
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorpedo66
Hey, TDawg. I've started playing the same as you with PTM and JoshC's sliders. I was just wondering are you using the 9 min. qtrs with no run-off? I was but I was still playing a few games a season. Now that i'm only using PTM, I have swithed to 15 min. qtrs with 20 sec. run-off as Josh said he tested and said work's fine. Just wondering what you are using?
I had been using 9 min pretty much the whole time but just recently switched to 15 min/20 sec run off. Don't notice really any difference so you should be good to go.

Old 11-27-2016, 08:10 PM   #638
Rookie

thorpedo66's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I had been using 9 min pretty much the whole time but just recently switched to 15 min/20 sec run off. Don't notice really any difference so you should be good to go.
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm really liking PTM, having a lot of fun right now with this current setup!

NFL : DA Bears
MLB : Brewers
NBA : Bucks
College: Badgers
Old 11-27-2016, 09:10 PM   #639
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorpedo66
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm really liking PTM, having a lot of fun right now with this current setup!
Ya man. If you're short on time it's really the way to go. I love it. There is no way I'd be starting my 5th season playing regular. So glad they added this feature.

Old 11-28-2016, 02:38 PM   #640
Rookie

Kinda off topic, but I think I have just started a rivalry with the Seahawks against my Cowboys. For 3 straight years, we have beaten the Hawks to get to the Super Bowl. We play them in the middle of the regular season in year 4 and Elliott takes a hard hit and goes down with a broken collarbone. Didn't think nothing of it at the time. I get Zeke back and we face them again in the conference round of the playoffs, and now all of a sudden they take out Dez Bryant with the same hit and injury lol. I think we have just turned Wilson into a evil villain lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »