TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders - Page 84 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-08-2017, 05:41 PM   #665
Rookie

OVR: 6
TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Good post. I love all the info. Question. After getting your info using jbirdwells extracter how did you get the info in excel and have it readable?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app

I used this JSON to CSV converter. Only issue is because of how the data is nested in JSON, it will cut off the info on each player that comes after "rosterGoalList," which includes ratings like spectacular catch, trucking, route running, throw accuracy short, age, block shedding and a few others.

I tried some other converters, but this was the only one I could find that would even work that well. Most just converted one team due to how the data is formatted. If I knew Python I could do it pretty easily from what I could tell.

Last edited by Alex the Great; 01-08-2017 at 05:52 PM.
Old 01-09-2017, 06:06 PM   #666
Rookie

Solofunk's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

I know it says its not intended for user vs user but has anyone tried it? Does it play well?
Old 01-22-2017, 04:42 PM   #667
Rookie

I'm a noob with this. So I have a few questions.

I'm using updated rosters with my CFM. Would the correct approach here be to make all XP sliders 0. Then at the start of year 2 to make the XP sliders what TDawg posted? I want to do this so the players don't progress any further and turn into monsters since the rosters are already updatd.

Also, with the 4 week progression what is the recommendation for user progression. I saw the guidelines but should I upgrade myself or do auto and let the cpu take care of it? What would give me the most realism?

Thanks TDawg and team!!!
Old 01-23-2017, 07:00 PM   #668
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by theicon14
I'm a noob with this. So I have a few questions.

I'm using updated rosters with my CFM. Would the correct approach here be to make all XP sliders 0. Then at the start of year 2 to make the XP sliders what TDawg posted? I want to do this so the players don't progress any further and turn into monsters since the rosters are already updatd.

Also, with the 4 week progression what is the recommendation for user progression. I saw the guidelines but should I upgrade myself or do auto and let the cpu take care of it? What would give me the most realism?

Thanks TDawg and team!!!
TDawg posted in a different thread that he just does auto every 4 weeks like the CPU does.
Old 01-26-2017, 06:03 AM   #669
Pro

OVR: 6

Do the xp sliders effect both cpu and human? Or just human xp?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-26-2017, 01:57 PM   #670
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm prety sure it effects both the User and CPU.
Old 01-26-2017, 07:32 PM   #671
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shttymcgee
Do the xp sliders effect both cpu and human? Or just human xp?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Operation Sports mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I'm prety sure it effects both the User and CPU.
Correct. It affects both.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 01-30-2017, 12:32 AM   #672
Rookie

I always focus on skill attributes first for rookies/backups. I always felt like awareness/play recognition is something you earn from playing and getting older/more experienced. Backups aren't really the ones spending hours watching film on how to beat their next opponent. They spend more time working with trainers and coaches trying to develop their skills. That doesn't mean I don't upgrade awareness or play recognition, but I don't really follow the minimum 70 rule.

I also notice that traits have a much bigger impact on the field than attributes. While a WR may have 90 Spec Catch, it's pretty useless without the Aggressive Catch trait, from my experience. Fight For Extra Yards traits seems to heavily impact the tackle animations. Once you have it, you will typically gain more yards falling forward than looking like you bounced off a brick wall. So what i do is only purchase traits for players that have >80 awareness (and play recognition for defensive players).

So I typically have a plan for a player. Is he going to be a future starter for years to come? Develop awareness/play recognition along with attributes. Did I draft a WR with 96 speed just to be a kick/punt returner? Don't really care about awareness that much. I will focus more on his conditioning, saving up for speed, acceleration, kick return, etc. Every player is different.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »