Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2017, 10:32 PM   #705
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I do have a method to fix this and never realized I didn't post it lol. My bad. So here it goes. Basically since there are 32 starting QB positions I broke down how many should have each trait by percentage. It looks like this:

Attachment 134374

So what you want is to have each trait fall into that percentage range. If it does you should have zero problems with sack totals. I also made a chart to record each teams starter at QB that looks like this:

Attachment 134375

This allows me to easily check each year to see if there are any new starters. After the first year setting this it is a breeze to update each year because you won't have many changes. I always update each year at Week 1 after the preseason. As far as who to knock down I've always just used a dice roll type thing to try to keep things fair. Hope this helps. Any other questions just let me know.

Thanks dude, this is very much appreciated. Instituting these changes at once...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2017, 04:52 PM   #706
Just started!

" I do have a method to fix this and never realized I didn't post it lol. My bad. So here it goes. Basically since there are 32 starting QB positions I broke down how many should have each trait by percentage. It looks like this:

Attachment 134374

So what you want is to have each trait fall into that percentage range. If it does you should have zero problems with sack totals. I also made a chart to record each teams starter at QB that looks like this:

Attachment 134375

This allows me to easily check each year to see if there are any new starters. After the first year setting this it is a breeze to update each year because you won't have many changes. I always update each year at Week 1 after the preseason. As far as who to knock down I've always just used a dice roll type thing to try to keep things fair. Hope this helps. Any other questions just let me know."

Every time i click the attachment while logged in, it brings me to a page that tells me im not logged in and i cannot view it. Please help
Old 05-26-2017, 06:59 PM   #707
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by porchmonkey84
" I do have a method to fix this and never realized I didn't post it lol. My bad. So here it goes. Basically since there are 32 starting QB positions I broke down how many should have each trait by percentage. It looks like this:

Attachment 134374

Attachment 134375

This allows me to easily check each year to see if there are any new starters. After the first year setting this it is a breeze to update each year because you won't have many changes. I always update each year at Week 1 after the preseason. As far as who to knock down I've always just used a dice roll type thing to try to keep things fair. Hope this helps. Any other questions just let me know."

Every time i click the attachment while logged in, it brings me to a page that tells me im not logged in and i cannot view it. Please help
Try these links:

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Apn5bHLo9ND_lRKAu2kuMCHBXSWt
https://1drv.ms/i/s!Apn5bHLo9ND_lRMm4C8FsEqhbtNN
Old 05-26-2017, 08:28 PM   #708
Just started!

Quote:
Try these links:
That worked thanks, now how do you determine who gets what trait? just random entirely?
Old 07-10-2017, 06:14 AM   #709
Rookie

Have read on other post that changing the xp sliders that it may effect game play. Was wondering if anyone else has seen this or if its ok to chane them
Old 07-10-2017, 08:32 AM   #710
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmarcoux
Have read on other post that changing the xp sliders that it may effect game play. Was wondering if anyone else has seen this or if its ok to chane them
I have. But to be honest I really don't think it affects gameplay much or even at all. I've been using Josh's sliders and was helping him test when he was coming up with the mostly default set. The only difference between our sets was XP sliders (his default and mine set to mine). We had the same results across the board. Nothing weird happening at all. Just really good, solid gameplay. Don't get me wrong I know little tweaks of a slider that shouldn't make a difference in gameplay does happen in this game. I just don't think XP sliders have an affect. My suggestion is to use Josh's sliders and if you plan on playing more then 3-4 seasons use my XP sliders so you get good progression league wide. If less then that just leave at default because it won't make much difference in that short period of time.
Old 07-10-2017, 10:49 AM   #711
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
I have. But to be honest I really don't think it affects gameplay much or even at all. I've been using Josh's sliders and was helping him test when he was coming up with the mostly default set. The only difference between our sets was XP sliders (his default and mine set to mine). We had the same results across the board. Nothing weird happening at all. Just really good, solid gameplay. Don't get me wrong I know little tweaks of a slider that shouldn't make a difference in gameplay does happen in this game. I just don't think XP sliders have an affect. My suggestion is to use Josh's sliders and if you plan on playing more then 3-4 seasons use my XP sliders so you get good progression league wide. If less then that just leave at default because it won't make much difference in that short period of time.

Just try starting a seperate cfm. Play one game with joshs sliders, everything default. Then play the next with qb xp slider at 50, then put the running back slider to 200 (just to prove a point). I gauruntee you will see the defense jump the ball thrown by the qb in unnatural ways, if that doesnt convince you watch the running backs go off because theyre at 200 on the xp slider. Just try it, you dont have to mess with your current cfm.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2017, 03:26 PM   #712
Rookie

Quote:
Thank you.I use josh`s sliders now but would like to also use your xp set. Will go ahead a change it over. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »