LordFrieza's M17 CPU vs. CPU Sliders - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

LordFrieza's M17 CPU vs. CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on LordFrieza's M17 CPU vs. CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-27-2016, 12:33 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: LordFrieza's M17 CPU vs. CPU Sliders

Just had a very interesting coach mode game with these sliders. One one hand yardage and point totals were in line. It was Bears vs Colts and Luck was injured for the colts. Bears had 439 yards of offense. Colts had 306. Score was 33-21 Bears. The odd part was all the long scoring plays, especially because we have speed threshold at 75! During the game there was a 77 yard td pass from Cutler to Royal. A 75 yd td pass from Tolzein to Allen. A 46 yard td pass from Cutler to White. A 75 yard run by Sims III and a 45 yard TD run by Langford.

Before this game, I was playing a different set of custom sliders and I was hoping for a bit more defense because I assume the Bears offense will stink. In CFM currently, I am 4-1 on coach mode with 4 straight 30 point games on offense. Only one of those with your sliders. I will give it another shot and hope for a bit more defense.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2016, 12:34 PM   #42
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsp120
1. I have not seen this once.
2. No idea which way the slider works. But I like the amount of fumbles I see with this slider set
3. I do not keep the main menu sliders the same as the CFM sliders. Hopefully that doesn't matter.
Hmmm, I wonder why I get alot of false start penalties in cpu v cpu. Does your QB do plays in both regular and shotgun formations? I assume yes.
Old 08-27-2016, 01:06 PM   #43
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by isherdish
Just had a very interesting coach mode game with these sliders. One one hand yardage and point totals were in line. It was Bears vs Colts and Luck was injured for the colts. Bears had 439 yards of offense. Colts had 306. Score was 33-21 Bears. The odd part was all the long scoring plays, especially because we have speed threshold at 75! During the game there was a 77 yard td pass from Cutler to Royal. A 75 yd td pass from Tolzein to Allen. A 46 yard td pass from Cutler to White. A 75 yard run by Sims III and a 45 yard TD run by Langford.

Before this game, I was playing a different set of custom sliders and I was hoping for a bit more defense because I assume the Bears offense will stink. In CFM currently, I am 4-1 on coach mode with 4 straight 30 point games on offense. Only one of those with your sliders. I will give it another shot and hope for a bit more defense.
Yea I was having the big scoring plays when I had the speed threshold at 35. I was using someone else's sliders and had huge plays. Then I brought it back to 50 and still had big plays. Then I went to 90 and they cut down ALOT but not totally went away, but that's fine.

Now I"m following these sliders and 75 seems good. Will need to test more
Old 08-27-2016, 01:45 PM   #44
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

OVR: 0

Thede sliders play really good but ive played 3 games alll 50+ games how do u fix that
Old 08-27-2016, 02:38 PM   #45
Rookie

LordFrieza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
I have a few questions for you guys:

1. So you guys aren't getting back to back false start penalties when playing cpu vs cpu? Whenever my cpu QB is in shotgun, he does this hard count and 9 times out of 10 he'll make one of my o-line false start, but it can happen 2-3 times in a row (back to back).

2.Also what about fumbles? My impression is the fumble slider works opposite of normal sliders meaning the lower the fumble slider, the more fumbles you should get.

3. Do you guys set the sliders both in the main menu and then in your CFM as well? Just curious if that actually matters.
1. Same as tsp, I have yet to see this. I get maybe 2 or 3 false starts a game, tops.
2. No idea how this works either, but I am only getting a few fumbles a game with this set, so I don't want to mess with it anymore. The fumbles I've seen are usually caused by the QB getting sacked, but I've a couple of strips of the WR after a completion where the ball gets punched out by the defender.
3. I don't touch the sliders in the main menu, only in Franchise mode.

Last edited by LordFrieza; 08-27-2016 at 02:42 PM.
Old 08-27-2016, 03:01 PM   #46
Rookie

LordFrieza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Hmmm, I wonder why I get alot of false start penalties in cpu v cpu. Does your QB do plays in both regular and shotgun formations? I assume yes.
Yes, QB does a lot of shotgun plays, actually. Are you playing on 15 minutes with clock acceleration set to 12? Only thing I can think of is that you're not playing with clock acceleration or it's set much higher, thus there is more time spent at the line of scrimmage (i.e. more time for the players to false start) before each play.
Old 08-27-2016, 03:06 PM   #47
Just started!

OVR: 0

Yea , the false starts have been happening alot especially during the hard count I've seen 3 times in a row on the same drive by the same player
Old 08-27-2016, 03:40 PM   #48
Rookie

LordFrieza's Arena

Started a new franchise, simmed until season #3 and started from there. This was a matchup of the two previous super bowl champs:

Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Green Bay Packers (0-0)101710340
Seattle Seahawks (0-0)01413734
Team Stats Comparison
GNBSEA
Total Offense297435
Rushing Yards13365
Passing Yards164370
First Downs1213
Punt Return Yards4721
Kick Return Yards185116
Total Yards529572
Turnovers22
3rd Down Converstion4-145-16
4th Down Conversion0-02-2
2-Point Conversion0-00-1
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/21/0
Penalties7-845-45
Posession Time28:1531:45
Green Bay Packers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A. Rodgers18/3018611
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
E. Lacy241365.61
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J. Nelson58216.41
R. Cobb44110.20
R. Rodgers4276.70
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R. Wilson24/4142330
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
T. Rawls19753.91
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J. Graham810112.61
D. Baldwin56813.60
J. Kearse33210.60

This was a wild game, where turnovers dictated the high score. Seattle had two fumbles lost on sacks late in the first half (only fumbles in the entire game). There was also a muffed punt picked up by the punting team and returned for a TD. There was a kickoff return for a touchdown as well. There was even a PI called late in the game! Only concern was another 400+ passing yard game, this time by Russell Wilson. Hopefully, these were flukes and it only happens rarely from now on. Overall, I'm still very pleased by these sliders and will likely stick with them. Going to continue to test and adjust, if necessary.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »