Rich8682 All Madden sliders - Page 14 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Rich8682 All Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Rich8682 All Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-12-2016, 05:29 PM   #105
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rich8682 All Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
No problem man! I have been searching for something that can play realistic since I only play as New England. Playing the preseason with these was a blast. Tom accurate, composed in the pocket. Jimmy, a little erratic, misses occasional throws. Can't wait for week 5! lol

I specifically like the Pass D sliders, feels much more realistic!
Yeah I love the pass d sliders especially. Low reaction combined with high coverage makes awareness and coverage ratings matter, no psychic DB's like we've seen in the past. I've been getting great variety with these.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2016, 06:27 PM   #106
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Holy **** I just got demolished by Derek Carr. 20/22 for 280 something in the first half. Just super simmed the rest cause I was clearly gonna lose. Ended up losing 33-27. Ratings matter, I have trash corners and have been getting killed so far. 0-2, I get the feeling it's gonna be a long season. Might even get fired, set goal at 9 wins.

Old 09-12-2016, 11:42 PM   #107
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Streaming fantasy draft cfm.

Twitch.tv/steeld34kc
Old 09-13-2016, 12:52 AM   #108
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Put up 600 yards of offense. Cam newton led redskins mustered 250 maybe. Sacked cam 7 times. Forced two fumbles. Got two picks. Destroyed them 39 to 17.
Old 09-13-2016, 06:02 AM   #109
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Put up 600 yards of offense. Cam newton led redskins mustered 250 maybe. Sacked cam 7 times. Forced two fumbles. Got two picks. Destroyed them 39 to 17.
How you like the set?

Old 09-13-2016, 08:38 AM   #110
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
How you like the set?

They felt good. I mean I have Jared Goff and absolutely diced up there secondary. My run game was a little to strong.

There run game was amazing, there QB play was atrocious. Ill play the same game tonight a couple more times.

I was in Cam's face ALL night and he really had no chance. Im wondering if it was it was raining or what, but my defense was very strong for having all those young guys on it.

I dunno, I will know more tonight when I play the same game a few more times. Id like to see Cam come out and actually play. Heck he was 4 for 12 with a fumble and a pick in the first half.

EDIT: Crazy thing happened in the game, Sammy Watkins broke free down the middle, broke a tackle and was off to the races, my Jalen Ramsey caught up with him, and one of my safeties to (Both have 93 speed) and they STRIPPED the ball at like the 5. So basically they would have given me a game if my players hadnt done that. Would have been 33 to 24 or something of the sort.

The thing I noticed the most was they just did NOT do anything in the 4th QTR, where usually the CPU explodes or tries to.

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 09-13-2016 at 08:50 AM.
Old 09-13-2016, 09:13 AM   #111
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
They felt good. I mean I have Jared Goff and absolutely diced up there secondary. My run game was a little to strong.

There run game was amazing, there QB play was atrocious. Ill play the same game tonight a couple more times.

I was in Cam's face ALL night and he really had no chance. Im wondering if it was it was raining or what, but my defense was very strong for having all those young guys on it.

I dunno, I will know more tonight when I play the same game a few more times. Id like to see Cam come out and actually play. Heck he was 4 for 12 with a fumble and a pick in the first half.

EDIT: Crazy thing happened in the game, Sammy Watkins broke free down the middle, broke a tackle and was off to the races, my Jalen Ramsey caught up with him, and one of my safeties to (Both have 93 speed) and they STRIPPED the ball at like the 5. So basically they would have given me a game if my players hadnt done that. Would have been 33 to 24 or something of the sort.

The thing I noticed the most was they just did NOT do anything in the 4th QTR, where usually the CPU explodes or tries to.
Yeah lower run block if you're really good at running. I'm not that good, so that's why I have user run block at 53. As far as Cam being trash, that's just variety. I've had him shred me. I got destroyed by Derek Carr yesterday. Try a few more games, tell me how you like them.

Old 09-13-2016, 09:40 AM   #112
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
Yeah lower run block if you're really good at running. I'm not that good, so that's why I have user run block at 53. As far as Cam being trash, that's just variety. I've had him shred me. I got destroyed by Derek Carr yesterday. Try a few more games, tell me how you like them.

Well I have a really good offensive line to. Greg Robinson LT, Tunsil LG, 76 OVR rookie center cant remember name, 88 OVR RG Turner, and a rook 80 OVR RT. There OVR's not amazing, but there all very strong and have good impact blocking, and I have Gurley so yeah.

I wont make any judgements till I play the game another 4 times. Usually what I do when testing sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »