Home

Rich8682 All Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Rich8682 All Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2016, 02:56 PM   #129
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Rich8682 All Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
Thanks for the compliment. About LB pursuit, I have no clue how to fix it. Seems like it's just a problem in the game. Maybe ratings/traits would fix it, but that's not my area.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
yes, it appears un-fixable. and the OL standing and doing nothing - man, ....
Old 09-15-2016, 03:08 PM   #130
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Elton John
yes, it appears un-fixable. and the OL standing and doing nothing - man, ....
A lot of low rated OL have terrible awareness, which causes that. Better linemen play a lot smarter this year.

Old 09-15-2016, 04:04 PM   #131
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Gonna try upping tackle. Maybe that'll help pursuit. Probably gonna test that tomorrow. But if I do that, run block will most likely have to go way way up. Like 85 range for cpu, 75 range for user. Anybody wanna test this, would really help me out as I can't test today. Would give me something to go off tomorrow.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2016, 06:22 PM   #132
Banned

rich8682's Arena

I'm concluding that tackle has little to no effect on pursuit. Just causes the cpu to be able to make bull**** tackles, and makes tackles way too hard to break. Using Le'Veon Bell I couldn't truck a single DB.

Old 09-15-2016, 08:10 PM   #133
Banned

Quote:
I'm concluding that tackle has little to no effect on pursuit. Just causes the cpu to be able to make bull**** tackles, and makes tackles way too hard to break. Using Le'Veon Bell I couldn't truck a single DB.

you may be right .... why do we have to choose to do this every year, to fix this game ?
Old 09-15-2016, 08:14 PM   #134
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Elton John
you may be right .... why do we have to choose to do this every year, to fix this game ?
There's legacy issues. Honestly the pursuit thing is kind of annoying, but at the end of the day my backers still get good tackle amounts, the elites play elite, I'm just gonna deal with it. The rest of my set is on point so I'm all good.

Old 09-16-2016, 09:59 AM   #135
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
There's legacy issues. Honestly the pursuit thing is kind of annoying, but at the end of the day my backers still get good tackle amounts, the elites play elite, I'm just gonna deal with it. The rest of my set is on point so I'm all good.

I upped the CPU tackling by 1pt, and they started to pursue the running game alot better. Was weird.

It does depend on the players your going against and using though. My rookie linebacking corp with the avg awareness of 60 I think, and play rec of 60 will pursue incorrectly about 40% of the time! lol

I did make a KC Chiefs team with Luke Keuchly, and that dude was a homing missile on the ball. Was flying all over the field, and actually made alot of plays downfield against TE's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 10:11 AM   #136
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
I upped the CPU tackling by 1pt, and they started to pursue the running game alot better. Was weird.

It does depend on the players your going against and using though. My rookie linebacking corp with the avg awareness of 60 I think, and play rec of 60 will pursue incorrectly about 40% of the time! lol

I did make a KC Chiefs team with Luke Keuchly, and that dude was a homing missile on the ball. Was flying all over the field, and actually made alot of plays downfield against TE's.
So you had it at 45? I'll try it, but elites still play elite for me, even at 44.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »