Rich8682 All Madden sliders - Page 24 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Rich8682 All Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Rich8682 All Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-09-2016, 12:00 PM   #185
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rich8682 All Madden sliders

So the problem with All Pro is that you literally don't miss throws unless you get hit or its broken up/picked. Gonna have to try to make All Madden work.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 10-09-2016, 12:06 PM   #186
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Ok so they done gone and broken QBs. Dammit EA, the game was so good and now they literally don't miss throws unless they're hit or the defense makes a play. Using Tannehill in practice, I can make pinpoint throws off the back foot, under pressure every time.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:49 PM   #187
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
Ok so they done gone and broken QBs. Dammit EA, the game was so good and now they literally don't miss throws unless they're hit or the defense makes a play. Using Tannehill in practice, I can make pinpoint throws off the back foot, under pressure every time.

Honestly I delete the patch and tuner, turned off wifi to my PS4 and I'm sticking with that. At least before the patch I was actually enjoying madden. Now they really f*** up things. I'm just rolling with my old settings and stick with it until things are fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-09-2016, 12:56 PM   #188
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Honestly I delete the patch and tuner, turned off wifi to my PS4 and I'm sticking with that. At least before the patch I was actually enjoying madden. Now they really f*** up things. I'm just rolling with my old settings and stick with it until things are fixed.

Yeah I might do that too. Only problem is the patch contains the updates for offline cfm. **** sake ea, how y'all **** up the one thing that I thought y'all finally got right.

Old 10-09-2016, 01:01 PM   #189
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I might do that too. Only problem is the patch contains the updates for offline cfm. **** sake ea, how y'all **** up the one thing that I thought y'all finally got right.

Yeah that's the only downfall to it. I feel you man. Once we actually get things right and playing well, EA caters to the online community and it gets all screwed up.

Old 10-09-2016, 01:06 PM   #190
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Yeah that's the only downfall to it. I feel you man. Once we actually get things right and playing well, EA caters to the online community and it gets all screwed up.

Yep, online guys get mad at realistic missed throws and now you can run around and throw off your back foot with no accuracy penalty. M17 was so good, and they just killed it with this. And the worst thing is, other than this, the patch is great. All they had to do was not touch QBA.

Old 10-09-2016, 01:12 PM   #191
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Yep, online guys get mad at realistic missed throws and now you can run around and throw off your back foot with no accuracy penalty. M17 was so good, and they just killed it with this. And the worst thing is, other than this, the patch is great. All they had to do was not touch QBA.

Online guys influence everything. Then us offline guys get screwed in the process. Yeah they really screwed up QBA. The CPU just seems Robo, I can completely any pass no matter what. It is a mess. But, I haven't dared to test QBA below 10 for both sides. So maybe 8 or so could be a answer?

Old 10-09-2016, 01:16 PM   #192
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Online guys influence everything. Then us offline guys get screwed in the process. Yeah they really screwed up QBA. The CPU just seems Robo, I can completely any pass no matter what. It is a mess. But, I haven't dared to test QBA below 10 for both sides. So maybe 8 or so could be a answer?

I'm at 8, tried AP and AM in practice mode with Tannehill in my cfm. Haven't upgraded any ratings, and he hasn't missed a throw, even off his back foot, under pressure, it doesn't seem to matter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »