Home

Rich8682 All Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Rich8682 All Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2016, 02:02 PM   #241
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rich8682 All Madden sliders

CPU RBK may go back to 63

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2016, 09:52 PM   #242

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

I gotta be honest Rich, I think its a lost cause since the patch. Maybe Im being a bit of a pessimist but I dont see anyway all the issues get resolved as touching one thing impacts another and then youre venturing back down the rabbit hole known as slider hell trying to fix things while creating new areas that need fixing. Here is a laundry list of issues I'm seeing and whats insane to me is they just started 2 games ago, first 3 games I felt like the game was playing true to ratings and then something happened and here we are.

1. Line pressure is either instant pressure off a power/spin move or patty cake with the lineman for days while the QB has a year to throw the ball.

2. Spotlighting doesnt work with any consistency at all. (If Im spotlighting a player in zone he shouldnt be left wide open while the guy who should be playing zone right where he is, is nowhere to be found.)

3. QB Accuracy is a joke (I went 21/25 with a 69 rated QB who has accuracy ratings of 79-64-64 for 400+ yards)

4. Pass coverage is WAY to loose. Guys are abandoning their zones for no apparent reason, man coverage is torched with regularity despite ratings of CB's on the field.

5. Inside shading does absolutely nothing. Watching a guy with 86 RTE absolutely destroying a CB with 94 MCV on a slant meanwhile Im trying to shade inside like the game says too is idiotic at best.

6. Individual matchups pre-snap are nowhere near accurate. Again, why does it say +4 for route running when the guy has 86 RTE vs a guy with 94 MCV? What exactly plays into that? I assumed RTE vs MCV but that clearly isnt it, thought maybe it was RTE vs AGI, that isnt it. I then thought it was AGI vs AGI, that isnt it either. Furthermore, it should be a pretty standard RTE vs MCV, meaning how good he is at running his routes and getting into his breaks vs how good my defender is at staying with his man but apparently not, its either something we are completely unaware of or its an All Madden difficulty thing.

7. HB's with 88 TRK shouldnt be bulldozing guys with 90 TKL ratings. Does it happen? Most definitely, but does it happen all game long? I doubt it sincerely.

8. Rotations among HB's are obsolete now. I was getting somewhat realistic rotations at HB, suddenly my backup doesnt see the field but maybe twice a game and I run the ball quite a bit.

The crazy thing is the CPU is suddenly back to playing cover 0 or cover 1 and leaving guys on islands when they shouldnt. Last game alone I hit my receiver for 2 long TD's off streaks when the CPU just left a guy on an island when he wasnt anywhere near as good as my receiver.

Literally the only positive that came from that patch was tuning the RBK but even thats up for debate as other then last game the CPU hasnt been able to run the ball much at all.

I wish you luck man as I dont see anyway to find that golden slider setup that provides games like it did pre-patch, I firmly believe its impossible. With the way the game has some funky built in variables to provide for so called "variety" I dont think youll ever know if the game played better due to slider adjustments or the variables I just mentioned which leads to a constant game of slider tweaking and praying it works long term.
Old 10-10-2016, 10:02 PM   #243
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
I gotta be honest Rich, I think its a lost cause since the patch. Maybe Im being a bit of a pessimist but I dont see anyway all the issues get resolved as touching one thing impacts another and then youre venturing back down the rabbit hole known as slider hell trying to fix things while creating new areas that need fixing. Here is a laundry list of issues I'm seeing and whats insane to me is they just started 2 games ago, first 3 games I felt like the game was playing true to ratings and then something happened and here we are.

1. Line pressure is either instant pressure off a power/spin move or patty cake with the lineman for days while the QB has a year to throw the ball.

2. Spotlighting doesnt work with any consistency at all. (If Im spotlighting a player in zone he shouldnt be left wide open while the guy who should be playing zone right where he is, is nowhere to be found.)

3. QB Accuracy is a joke (I went 21/25 with a 69 rated QB who has accuracy ratings of 79-64-64 for 400+ yards)

4. Pass coverage is WAY to loose. Guys are abandoning their zones for no apparent reason, man coverage is torched with regularity despite ratings of CB's on the field.

5. Inside shading does absolutely nothing. Watching a guy with 86 RTE absolutely destroying a CB with 94 MCV on a slant meanwhile Im trying to shade inside like the game says too is idiotic at best.

6. Individual matchups pre-snap are nowhere near accurate. Again, why does it say +4 for route running when the guy has 86 RTE vs a guy with 94 MCV? What exactly plays into that? I assumed RTE vs MCV but that clearly isnt it, thought maybe it was RTE vs AGI, that isnt it. I then thought it was AGI vs AGI, that isnt it either. Furthermore, it should be a pretty standard RTE vs MCV, meaning how good he is at running his routes and getting into his breaks vs how good my defender is at staying with his man but apparently not, its either something we are completely unaware of or its an All Madden difficulty thing.

7. HB's with 88 TRK shouldnt be bulldozing guys with 90 TKL ratings. Does it happen? Most definitely, but does it happen all game long? I doubt it sincerely.

8. Rotations among HB's are obsolete now. I was getting somewhat realistic rotations at HB, suddenly my backup doesnt see the field but maybe twice a game and I run the ball quite a bit.

The crazy thing is the CPU is suddenly back to playing cover 0 or cover 1 and leaving guys on islands when they shouldnt. Last game alone I hit my receiver for 2 long TD's off streaks when the CPU just left a guy on an island when he wasnt anywhere near as good as my receiver.

Literally the only positive that came from that patch was tuning the RBK but even thats up for debate as other then last game the CPU hasnt been able to run the ball much at all.

I wish you luck man as I dont see anyway to find that golden slider setup that provides games like it did pre-patch, I firmly believe its impossible. With the way the game has some funky built in variables to provide for so called "variety" I dont think youll ever know if the game played better due to slider adjustments or the variables I just mentioned which leads to a constant game of slider tweaking and praying it works long term.
Yeah I had a perfect setup a month or so ago. All they needed to do was tune QB AI, playcalls and add the new draft classes. Everything else was fine. The gameplay feels good still, but I had it perfect like 2 weeks after the game dropped.

Old 10-11-2016, 04:01 AM   #244
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:

I left All-Madden for this reason. I switched to All-Pro and it's way better. I am using flazkos sliders and man I am getting solid games. Honestly after patch, All-Pro can provide the challenge you want and need seem unfair or anything. Plus ratings stand out here. So if you have the browns you will suck and you will feel it. All-Madden before patch was a nice experience and could be made realistic but the patch doomed it. All-Pro actually feels more challenging then before. I left all-pro because it was easy but I have respectfully lost 13-24 against the bucs using the saints and 20-34 to the eagles using the Browns. Yeah the CPU does need a advantage against you on All-Pro but it's possible. but if anything, delete the tuner, delete the patch and go back beforehand. I tried it and I was pretty happy for the most part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2016, 07:35 AM   #245

The Chef's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I left All-Madden for this reason. I switched to All-Pro and it's way better. I am using flazkos sliders and man I am getting solid games. Honestly after patch, All-Pro can provide the challenge you want and need seem unfair or anything. Plus ratings stand out here. So if you have the browns you will suck and you will feel it. All-Madden before patch was a nice experience and could be made realistic but the patch doomed it. All-Pro actually feels more challenging then before. I left all-pro because it was easy but I have respectfully lost 13-24 against the bucs using the saints and 20-34 to the eagles using the Browns. Yeah the CPU does need a advantage against you on All-Pro but it's possible. but if anything, delete the tuner, delete the patch and go back beforehand. I tried it and I was pretty happy for the most part.

I might give it a shot, thing is I have no confidence in this game being consistent and that after a couple games the game play will drastically change for no apparent reason like what just happened on All Madden. You saw some streams and saw how the game was playing, it was solid with minimal complaints and then out of the blue it started playing completely different for no reason.

So you're using his sliders verbatim on All Pro? I'll check them out and potentially try them out tonight when I get home from work.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2016, 11:45 AM   #246
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
I might give it a shot, thing is I have no confidence in this game being consistent and that after a couple games the game play will drastically change for no apparent reason like what just happened on All Madden. You saw some streams and saw how the game was playing, it was solid with minimal complaints and then out of the blue it started playing completely different for no reason.

So you're using his sliders verbatim on All Pro? I'll check them out and potentially try them out tonight when I get home from work.

Yeah I saw that. Your games had good variety but being a 95 defense and 95 offense overall I expected you to really just light teams up. Yeah I am having a blast so far with his. I definitely enjoying it more than all madden haha

Old 10-11-2016, 02:58 PM   #247

The Chef's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Yeah I saw that. Your games had good variety but being a 95 defense and 95 offense overall I expected you to really just light teams up. Yeah I am having a blast so far with his. I definitely enjoying it more than all madden haha

Just to update their actually 97/97 now lol, I'm stacked which is why it infuriates me when defense doesn't bother to play to ratings at all.

Old 10-14-2016, 05:42 PM   #248
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Passing game feels terrible post patch. Running game feels a lot better, but the passing game went to ****. Robo QB is back and you have that ridiculous glitch. I like a lot of what the patch did, but these 2 things kill the game. Hopefully they drop another patch, or I don't know that I'll play this game much longer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »