Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders - Page 14 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-03-2016, 03:28 AM   #105
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadymamba
OK bro here goes - what I love about slider sets, is that they give you a good base for what your "skill level" should be - I think we all have made a tweak here and there...this is what i'm going to play with for the end of the season 99% you I just had to make some adjustments based on my skill set.

HUMAN SLIDERS
QBA-5
Pass Block-0
Wr Catch-45
Run Blocking-0
Fumbles-45
Reaction Time-10 (too many passes are thrown and the DB is just waiting for the guy to catch it - no battle for the ball when on 0)
INT-45
Pass Coverage-20 (I had to move this up - if its to easy i'll go to 10, but I don't mind guys being open, but they are open every single play at 0 for me)
Tackling-25

SPECIAL TEAMS
FG Power-45
FGA-40
Punt Power-45
Punt Accuracy-70
KO Power-50

CPU SLIDERS
QBA-70
Pass Block-0
Wr Catch-55
Run Blocking-100
Fumbles-45
Reaction Time-45
INT-45 (I don't mind..lets say 1 out of 3 bad passes being an INT, but 3 out of 3 - its almost as if I couldn't make a mistake they were going to pick it off - especially at 100 coverage, so i went back down - again, it's just my skill level - i'm not very awesome at this game LOL)
Pass Coverage-100
Tackling-55

Penalties
Offside-60 (I had 5 in a quarter at 80)
False Start-55
Off holding-55
Def holding-55
Facemask-50 (I had 5 in a game) that is unheard of
Illegal Block-50
Roughing Passer-50
Defense PI-60 (of all the penalties called, not 1 DPI, in a game where both QB's attempted 30 plus passes, so i bumped it up)
All other options set to On

Other than that thanks man! i'll roll with these the rest of the season..should be a good test (Baltimore, Arizona, New England, Jets, Buffalo) and one other game i forgot should be a good testing ground for these
Thank you sir....

This should be a template for those who might want to make minor tweaks to the base set....
Old 09-03-2016, 09:36 AM   #106
Black Mamba

Shadymamba's Arena

OVR: 26

Hey thank you dude. Sometimes the game is too hard or too easy but you're helping people find a right balance. I see a guy using 75 speed cuz it works for him. You helped lay the foundation so much appreciated and glad I could provide some feedback for yah.
CFB: Oregon Ducks '10

I HATE TO LOSE MORE THAN I LOVE TO WIN
--------------------------------------------------
Twitter: sharkshady
PSN: Shadymamba7
Instagram:sharkshady2379
Old 09-03-2016, 10:10 PM   #107
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hey playmakers. Are you still planning on making adjustments this weekend? Or are you final with it. Either way. Thanks again.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:00 PM   #108
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels28
Hey playmakers. Are you still planning on making adjustments this weekend? Or are you final with it. Either way. Thanks again.
My final base version was posted the other day....

The FRONT PAGE has everything updated i decided to go with the 100 player speed parity as it seemed to allow better movement for players in terms of acceleration
Old 09-04-2016, 10:10 AM   #109
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks for making this set. I play in a CFM with my dad, girlfriend, and her step-dad. None of them are great at the game but they've shown potential. I typically play my franchises on All-Pro but went with Pro on this one so they would stand a chance.

In year 1, I dominated the league with Melvin Gordon, winning MVP along with several other awards. The other three people playing found success and we all had winning seasons. Still, I found all my games against the AI to be mind-numbingly boring. For our second season, I wanted to adjust things to make the league more interesting. That's when I found these sliders. In my first game with them, I almost fell victim to a 4th quarter comeback from the Giants. My next game, I blew out the Eagles by 28 points, scoring 2 KR touchdowns. Then I had to play the Redskins and they absolutely annihilated me by a score of 34-9. I never did find the end zone in that game and I loved it.

At this point we're pretty deep into our season and things are going pretty well. I wanted to share my experience with this slider set because it shows how varied my games have become. I'm not blowing teams out 49-3 anymore. I'm still dominating a team here and there but I'm getting a lot more close games and have even been blown out myself. Thanks for all of the hard work that's been put into making these. They've made my CFM so much more enjoyable.
Old 09-04-2016, 11:46 AM   #110
Banned

Never tried a pro slider set before.

Do you notice that ratings matter? I like losing to better teams and destroying worse ones. I want thr better team to always have the advantage.
Old 09-04-2016, 11:56 AM   #111
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateAndStuff
Thanks for making this set. I play in a CFM with my dad, girlfriend, and her step-dad. None of them are great at the game but they've shown potential. I typically play my franchises on All-Pro but went with Pro on this one so they would stand a chance.

In year 1, I dominated the league with Melvin Gordon, winning MVP along with several other awards. The other three people playing found success and we all had winning seasons. Still, I found all my games against the AI to be mind-numbingly boring. For our second season, I wanted to adjust things to make the league more interesting. That's when I found these sliders. In my first game with them, I almost fell victim to a 4th quarter comeback from the Giants. My next game, I blew out the Eagles by 28 points, scoring 2 KR touchdowns. Then I had to play the Redskins and they absolutely annihilated me by a score of 34-9. I never did find the end zone in that game and I loved it.

At this point we're pretty deep into our season and things are going pretty well. I wanted to share my experience with this slider set because it shows how varied my games have become. I'm not blowing teams out 49-3 anymore. I'm still dominating a team here and there but I'm getting a lot more close games and have even been blown out myself. Thanks for all of the hard work that's been put into making these. They've made my CFM so much more enjoyable.
Wow....

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I'm not sure how you got your girlfriend to buy into madden that is the most impressive part of your experience and i say this only because my wife despises madden mainly because of me spending long hours on the game in years past which cut into her conversation times with me LOL

So now days when i play madden i sort of have to knock it out on my off days when she's at work just to maintain the peace in my house hold.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:21 PM   #112
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Wow....

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I'm not sure how you got your girlfriend to buy into madden that is the most impressive part of your experience and i say this only because my wife despises madden mainly because of me spending long hours on the game in years past which cut into her conversation times with me LOL

So now days when i play madden i sort of have to knock it out on my off days when she's at work just to maintain the peace in my house hold.
Yeah I'm pretty lucky. We've been together for a long time and the first sports game I got her into was NHL 07. Madden 15 was her first in the series and she's gotten more into it each year. We watch a good amount of sports together which helps I think.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »