Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders - Page 15 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-04-2016, 12:30 PM   #113
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

I get 1-3 games in a week, maybe. Last night was the first time I played in a couple months.

I got three seasons completed with the Browns and two full seasons with the Dolphins last year.

I just try and get 5-6 games in if my wife is out with friends or family and I'm stuck home. I work 60 hours a week and have a small farm so its hard to find time :/

Last year I just have changed slider sets 20 times. I'd like to find one set and stick with it and take the Bears 4-5 years deep. Wanna give Cutler a solid offensive line and give him a superbowl before he retires
Old 09-04-2016, 04:37 PM   #114
Rookie

Over the course of two games, I'm averaging about 1 yard per carry w/ the Bills. That can't be right.
Old 09-04-2016, 05:08 PM   #115
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastradamus
Over the course of two games, I'm averaging about 1 yard per carry w/ the Bills. That can't be right.
Bump up your run block to around 20-30 that should do the trick for you.....
Old 09-04-2016, 06:37 PM   #116
Rookie

Just played a game with the Vikings and was very impressed with these sliders in terms of how close the game was. I beat the Bills 30-27. I was down 14-3 at one point, then up 20-14, Bills took a 1 point lead being up 21-20 then I struck for a TD with Diggs making it 27-21. Bills got a pair of two field goals tying up the game at 27 a piece and then I was able to drive down in the 2min and Walsh hit a 40 yarder for the W!

My Stats:

Bradford 33/45 for 356 yards and 1TD, 3INT
AP 18 carries for 97 yards with 2TD
Recievers all spread out pretty well, Rudolph had 9 for 84, Diggs 8 for 126 and 1TD, Treadwell had 7 for 72, then a few others at 4 and below.

My only adjustment I might make for myself is the speed between fast and slow players with a few to many big plays happening. Going to play a few more games to see how they go but overall very very very happy with these! Thanks for the hard work you put into these.

Last edited by Reppdogg; 09-04-2016 at 06:39 PM.
Old 09-05-2016, 01:43 AM   #117
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppdogg
Just played a game with the Vikings and was very impressed with these sliders in terms of how close the game was. I beat the Bills 30-27. I was down 14-3 at one point, then up 20-14, Bills took a 1 point lead being up 21-20 then I struck for a TD with Diggs making it 27-21. Bills got a pair of two field goals tying up the game at 27 a piece and then I was able to drive down in the 2min and Walsh hit a 40 yarder for the W!

My Stats:

Bradford 33/45 for 356 yards and 1TD, 3INT
AP 18 carries for 97 yards with 2TD
Recievers all spread out pretty well, Rudolph had 9 for 84, Diggs 8 for 126 and 1TD, Treadwell had 7 for 72, then a few others at 4 and below.

My only adjustment I might make for myself is the speed between fast and slow players with a few to many big plays happening. Going to play a few more games to see how they go but overall very very very happy with these! Thanks for the hard work you put into these.
Good to hear......

Adjust as you like........originally we started out with 45 speed parity before settling on 100 for the final base set.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:54 AM   #118
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Bump up your run block to around 20-30 that should do the trick for you.....
I tried it at 20 and McCoy ran for 276 yrds in 3 quarters

I'm going to try 10.
Old 09-05-2016, 12:23 PM   #119
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastradamus
I tried it at 20 and McCoy ran for 276 yrds in 3 quarters

I'm going to try 10.
Yeah that's why i mentioned run block tends to be too strong at times so you have to be careful with this slider....

A 2nd option would be to leave it at 0 and then try lowering the cpu tackle slider to 45 or 50
Old 09-06-2016, 10:52 AM   #120
Black Mamba

Shadymamba's Arena

OVR: 26

Well PM - here goes the end of the year for the first year of your slider set.

Beat Buffalo in the divisional round 31-24 (speedy WR's on 100 threshold omg - Sammy Watkins was unstoppable and that 100 run block Herron (Shady hurt) - went for over 150 on me - those two sliders right there make you coach and think because you don't want to be blitzing vs. slants and you don't want to be playing zone on 2nd and 5 and they run and hit a hole. but we came away with the win.

Beat KC in the conference championship 24-17 a tough defensive battle for most of the game - total opposite of the week before - in arrow head and it played like it - they had some special team mistakes and alex smith threw 2 int on his side of the 50 for good field position which i needed because I could not move the ball at all vs. them, but somehow pulled it out FYI it was 24 - 3 at one point I almost blew it in the fourth giving up back to back TD's and an onside kick recovery.

Then!!! uuugh....

Made it to the super bowl as miami vs. the panthers - let me just say LOL there was 1200 yards of total offense - i think the final score was 51-47 Cam passed for over 400 yards and Ginn had about 187 of that - the games with these sliders are fun because they are unpredictable - the week before in KC we barely won 24-17 and half my points came off of field position wins via punts or kick returns. I do like the variety and as I stated before I'm far from a good player I would def put me in the average category so playing on pro works for me and just moving a slider here or there when I find i'm getting the hang of it.

A tip for those of you who like me were struggling with the cpu passing attack and I learned this one game too late after Cam ripped me - I started playing LB especially when playing zone and I just cover my zone plus the middle of the field - you will make the qb go to another read, because seems like this year's QB are west coast/check downs - now i play straight up if i'm supposed to be in zone i'm in zone I don't blitz and try and get sacks. Now this comes back to the 100 speed threshold, because most of ginns yards came on crossing routes where he is just too damn fast and with 60 QBA that ball is going to be on the money more times or not - I do enjoy the slider set as i suggest once you start getting better at the game - if you see yourself 13-0 at one point - adjust something to make it a little more difficult - PM has made the game fun again and makes winning more rewarding because as you can see that Super Bowl lose was a beat down to my defense.

Also guys do your practices to level up your guys - you def see the improvement over the year
CFB: Oregon Ducks '10

I HATE TO LOSE MORE THAN I LOVE TO WIN
--------------------------------------------------
Twitter: sharkshady
PSN: Shadymamba7
Instagram:sharkshady2379

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »