Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders - Page 16 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-06-2016, 11:20 AM   #121
Black Mamba

Shadymamba's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Yeah that's why i mentioned run block tends to be too strong at times so you have to be careful with this slider....

A 2nd option would be to leave it at 0 and then try lowering the cpu tackle slider to 45 or 50
this is the hardest for me - it's like 15 or more and the outside run with a fast rb is almost guaranteed (not 100%) but almost decent for 4/5 yards, running inside is still tough no matter what. i'm at 10 (adjusted) and vs. bad teams Lamar Miller went off for 187 on TB - then played KC the very next week and avg 2 yds per carry and finished with 53/55 yards - I would say play a whole season with one number for that slider because certain run plays and teams do play a factor in your success. If you're having too much success running outside try running inside some and vice versa
CFB: Oregon Ducks '10

I HATE TO LOSE MORE THAN I LOVE TO WIN
--------------------------------------------------
Twitter: sharkshady
PSN: Shadymamba7
Instagram:sharkshady2379
Old 09-06-2016, 10:33 PM   #122
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

I'm using the Cowboys and I've averaged roughly around 112 yards per game with run block at 0 over the course of 6 games.

At times it seems like it's hopeless but then i'll see a 10-15 yard gain or even a big run for about 30-40 yards.

I don't really want to change the base set for run blocking because at some point as we get used to game things will start too get easier running the ball.

Having both pass block and run block at 0 tends to force the USER to react a little quicker on offense.....

Also with these sliders there's so much more room for difficulty on the CPU side of the ball because they have so many sliders that I didn't inflate

Pass Blocking
WR Catch
Pass Reaction
INT
Tackle

All those sliders are roughly at default 50 values for the CPU which is basically what you would get for out of the box gameplay.....

So these are really easy to adjust for the USER depending on your skill set....I'm most likely not going to update too much unless it's for special teams play and penalties which I've been slowly trying to solidify

Last edited by Playmakers; 09-06-2016 at 10:36 PM.
Old 09-07-2016, 12:34 AM   #123
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3

I finally got a chance to check these out and I gotta say, they're solid bro. I'll be posting a review on my new thread soon. Good work!
Old 09-07-2016, 07:40 AM   #124
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah these sliders play very good.
Although was shocked on one play, I was able to chase down Ameer Abdullah with Jaye Howard(!!!) and tackle him when he was gone for a sure long TD
Old 09-07-2016, 04:23 PM   #125
Rookie

OVR: 0

I concur this set of sliders have been really solid in my Saints CFM. I've had 2-3 nail bitters that ended on last minute FG's. Considering the level (Pro) this has really been a pleasant surprise because I'm typically All Pro level player in Madden. Everything seems to play really smooth and fluid on this set.
Old 09-07-2016, 04:54 PM   #126
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

I haven't seen enough variety on special teams out this set by the cpu...

They tend to be automatic on anything under 50 yards so i might tinker with their kicking sliders a bit.....

Also still looking into a few penalty sliders as i mentioned earlier then I'm probably done with sliders until around November when i re-evaluate everything
Old 09-09-2016, 05:22 AM   #127
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

I come back from vacation and check out your new update, the game is amazing. Great job! However, the run game is obsolete. I'll be lucky if I can gain a yard. Not sure what happened in that department.
Old 09-09-2016, 01:53 PM   #128
Rookie

OVR: 4

So I have played about 10 games in cfm. No cpu RB has destroyed me. Giving up 75-85 a game. I use Dolphins ( not a great run D). Obviously can't up CPU run blocking, so lower tackling? Or raise CPu fumbles. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »