Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders - Page 17 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-09-2016, 02:02 PM   #129
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
I come back from vacation and check out your new update, the game is amazing. Great job! However, the run game is obsolete. I'll be lucky if I can gain a yard. Not sure what happened in that department.
Running has proved to be tough for quite a few guys who have used the sliders. I will continue to point out that it only takes a minor tweak to either the human run block slider or cpu tackle slider...

A minor tweak would be like Run block at 5 or 10 and possibly cpu tackle slider at 45 or 50
Old 09-10-2016, 09:24 PM   #130
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Is there a way to get more of a pass rush? Playing as the bills against the Ravens I couldn't get zero pressure and it was leading to inflated QB stats for CPU because they got open eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-10-2016, 10:56 PM   #131
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Is there a way to get more of a pass rush? Playing as the bills against the Ravens I couldn't get zero pressure and it was leading to inflated QB stats for CPU because they got open eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you control anyone on the DL?

I'm asking because i usually play DT and i can collapse the pocket pretty good and that usually allows my other AI teammates to make a play

Also controlling a OLB seems to be solid on this set when pass rushing
Old 09-12-2016, 04:56 PM   #132
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

Hammered away on the Special teams for these and made some adjustments in order to stop all the automatic kicks since I've got better with the new kick meter & kickers are deadly accurate for Human players in Madden.

SPECIAL TEAMS

Human/CPU
FG Power-45/55
FGA-5/45
Punt Power-45/45
Punt Accuracy-70/70
KO Power-45/55

I will look to hammer out the Penalty sliders this coming week to get better balance

I don't plan on making any changes to the game play sliders because as we witnessed yesterday in the NFL running can be tough I believe only two backs even cracked 100 yards and their was a aerial display yesterday.....

So having said I think the passing game is pretty much in line with what you normally see in the NFL....

Yes it can be difficulty to stop the pass if you don't get pressure using these sliders.

So, having said that I'll let the USER make the adjustments on their own when it comes to pass defense because for me personally using the Cowboys it's a challenge for my secondary and that should be the way it is IMO if I don't get pressure.
Old 09-12-2016, 05:08 PM   #133
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Hammered away on the Special teams for these and made some adjustments in order to stop all the automatic kicks since I've got better with the new kick meter & kickers are deadly accurate for Human players in Madden.

SPECIAL TEAMS

Human/CPU
FG Power-45/55
FGA-5/45
Punt Power-45/45
Punt Accuracy-70/70
KO Power-45/55

I will look to hammer out the Penalty sliders this coming week to get better balance

I don't plan on making any changes to the game play sliders because as we witnessed yesterday in the NFL running can be tough I believe only two backs even cracked 100 yards and their was a aerial display yesterday.....

So having said I think the passing game is pretty much in line with what you normally see in the NFL....

Yes it can be difficulty to stop the pass if you don't get pressure using these sliders.

So, having said that I'll let the USER make the adjustments on their own when it comes to pass defense because for me personally using the Cowboys it's a challenge for my secondary and that should be the way it is IMO if I don't get pressure.
That FGA doesn't cause a shank every time for the human? I tested the slider on all-pro and Madden and it appeared anything at 25 or lower was causing an automatic shank even if you hit it perfectly.

I'm trying to get a realistic kicking game going.

Also are you seeing fumbles by non-QB's?

Those are my biggest problems with recent Maddens. No fumbles and kicking is too easy.
Old 09-12-2016, 06:11 PM   #134
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

How are your auto subs working out?
Old 09-12-2016, 06:23 PM   #135
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
That FGA doesn't cause a shank every time for the human? I tested the slider on all-pro and Madden and it appeared anything at 25 or lower was causing an automatic shank even if you hit it perfectly.

I'm trying to get a realistic kicking game going.

Also are you seeing fumbles by non-QB's?

Those are my biggest problems with recent Maddens. No fumbles and kicking is too easy.
before my update I had kick accuracy at 40 for Human it was automatic....

I played about 4 games with it at 5 and it feels just right me personally I've hit 8/11 FG's with Dan Bailey

as for fumbles you are correct that's an issue with all maddens for the past 2-3 years now
Old 09-12-2016, 06:24 PM   #136
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
How are your auto subs working out?
since I lowered fatigue I see plenty of subs on DL and nice rotation at RB after a few big runs or if I use him like 4-5 straight carries

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »