Home

Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2016, 06:55 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Thanks for giving them a test....

Pro level has a bad reputation for the exact reason you stated people judge it off of the out of the box difficulty but really IMO you can modify gameplay on any level to get solid results.

Based on whosenext findings i may adjust these slightly if it smooths things a little more....

I also figured running the ball for some people is still going to be difficult because if your OL isn't rated high you longer have the clear cut advantage with these sliders on the ground.

I use the cowboys and they tend to have a few plays where the DL just beats my guys up front.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-27-2016, 09:27 PM   #10
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

OVR: 0

So I came across something in my game earlier that is either broken or just over-powered, sweeps/stretch run plays are pretty much money plays. It looks like the d-linemen get stuck on their blocks and aren't able to get to the corner. I broke two 80 yard runs. I ran into this on Armor and swords sliders too, I don't know if there is anything with the sliders that can fix this. It might just need to be a house rule to not run them I guess. Any other suggestions?
Old 08-27-2016, 09:56 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Was that with lower tackle adjustment or are you still using the CPU AT 55 tackle?

Remember the tackle slider controls pursuit and block shed.....

Lower it down and cpu will have difficulty shedding blocks....

I'm testing out human fumbles set lower with cpu tackle at default right now...I'll see how that works out and also the speed threshold from what I've heard at 100 works pretty good.

I'm hoping one of these year EA will give us a option to select if we want to play some form of SIM football out of the box instead of having to tweak sliders every single year

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2016, 11:19 PM   #12
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Was that with lower tackle adjustment or are you still using the CPU AT 55 tackle?

Remember the tackle slider controls pursuit and block shed.....

Lower it down and cpu will have difficulty shedding blocks....

I'm testing out human fumbles set lower with cpu tackle at default right now...I'll see how that works out and also the speed threshold from what I've heard at 100 works pretty good.

I'm hoping one of these year EA will give us a option to select if we want to play some form of SIM football out of the box instead of having to tweak sliders every single year

The running was with the tackle slider at 55. It seems to be really weird, I've tried the stretch plays on a few different slider sets now and they all are having the same result. The stretch plays just go for huge gains, usually touchdowns. I also saw that zone runs are having the same problem, they're not an every time type deal but I would say about half the time the defenders get suction blocked and it's off to races right after.

And yeah, it would be awesome if we had a SIM option right out of the box. Since they won't do that, I would settle for a real explanation to what each slider does and how they interact with each other.
Old 08-27-2016, 11:40 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Kind of weird if your still experiencing some suction blocking even with run block at 0 vs the defense.

That's one of the reasons i dropped it to zero was to eliminate the suction blocking. It ha to be something dealing with threshold or possibly lowering the fumble slider to slow down the action on sweep plays just a tad to allow the defense to get to perimeter quicker on those play

Old 08-28-2016, 06:07 AM   #14
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3

Try your set with threshold at 100 and let me know, you'll like it ;-)
Old 08-28-2016, 08:10 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
Try your set with threshold at 100 and let me know, you'll like it ;-)
I will give the 1st version of the sliders a test trial later on with 100 speed parity....

In the meantime i have created a 2nd version that did revolve around the 100 threshold

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2016, 08:24 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Updated Front Page to include a version 2.0 of the sliders using 100 speed parity

2nd version

HUMAN SLIDERS
QBA-10
Pass Block-0
Wr Catch-40
Run Block-0
Fumbles-55
Reaction Time-0
INT-50
Pass Coverage-0
Tackle-10

CPU SLIDERS
QBA-50
Pass Block-0
WR Catch-50
Run Block-100
Fumbles-50
Reaction Time-50
INT-50
Pass Coverage-100
Tackle-55

All other settings remain the same as 1st version

Both sets will remain on the front page until i decide which version is best for the final setup.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »