Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders - Page 20 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2016, 12:33 PM   #153
Herman Reign Starts Now
 
Scott's Arena
 
OVR: 52
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Easley, SC
Posts: 18,853
Blog Entries: 81
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Any update with the latest tuner?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
__________________
PSN-ScottSFA
XBL-ScottM816
SW-5824-9380-2417
Scott is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 10:59 PM   #154
Did I do that???
 
mrCPUgeek's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 529
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Any update with the latest tuner?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I've played six games since the tuner update with these sliders and so far, so good.
mrCPUgeek is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 02:45 PM   #155
Banned
 
Playmakers's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Arizona
Posts: 12,871
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrCPUgeek
I've played six games since the tuner update with these sliders and so far, so good.
good top hear thanks for the feedback

I'm still looking to fine tune penalties if possible.......if you guys see any glaring issues let me know
Playmakers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 05:17 PM   #156
Did I do that???
 
mrCPUgeek's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 529
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
good top hear thanks for the feedback



I'm still looking to fine tune penalties if possible.......if you guys see any glaring issues let me know


I actually think the penalties are pretty close. I'm seeing a mix of false starts and holding on the offense. And face mask and pass interference on the defense as well as encroachment.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
__________________
Twitter: @mrCPUgeek
Twitch: mrCPUgeek
PSN: MR-CPU-GEEK
mrCPUgeek is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 07:21 PM   #157
Purple People Eaters!!
 
SpectreBugg's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: illinois
Posts: 364
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Playmakers, quick question for you.

Why the pro setting? seriously just curious is all. Is it strictly because of animations? is there some significance to playing on pro that yo don't see playing on all pro? reason I ask is because pro seems like it would just be a breeze to play. I used to use your sliders all time years ago, and i wouldnt mind trying them again.
SpectreBugg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 07:55 PM   #158
Banned
 
Playmakers's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Arizona
Posts: 12,871
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectreBugg
Playmakers, quick question for you.

Why the pro setting? seriously just curious is all. Is it strictly because of animations? is there some significance to playing on pro that yo don't see playing on all pro? reason I ask is because pro seems like it would just be a breeze to play. I used to use your sliders all time years ago, and i wouldnt mind trying them again.
I got hooked on the level about 3 years ago

Animations are great but i also love the more organic gameplay where there are certain things just wouldn't see on all pro or all madden in terms of player behavior on the field.

While most sliders are decreasing cpu qba i have the luxury of increasing it becaus they aren't on automatic pilot with their accuracy LOL

I think the sliders on this level in general seem to be consistent with what you want to get on the field......by that i mean there's no real guessing game as to what slider works and what doesn't......

Usually if you make a change you can start to see a difference right away on this level......
Playmakers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 08:04 PM   #159
Purple People Eaters!!
 
SpectreBugg's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: illinois
Posts: 364
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I got hooked on the level about 3 years ago

Animations are great but i also love the more organic gameplay where there are certain things just wouldn't see on all pro or all madden in terms of player behavior on the field.

While most sliders are decreasing cpu qba i have the luxury of increasing it becaus they aren't on automatic pilot with their accuracy LOL

I think the sliders on this level in general seem to be consistent with what you want to get on the field......by that i mean there's no real guessing game as to what slider works and what doesn't......

Usually if you make a change you can start to see a difference right away on this level......
Sounds like it's worth a try. Thanks for the information.
SpectreBugg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 05:49 PM   #160
Purple People Eaters!!
 
SpectreBugg's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: illinois
Posts: 364
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Decided to go ahead and run a test game with these sliders. I was very surprised at the outcome. Was a pretty solid game.

SpectreBugg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:34 AM.

Top -