Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders - Page 21 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2016, 10:38 PM   #161
Banned
 
Playmakers's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Arizona
Posts: 12,871
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectreBugg
Decided to go ahead and run a test game with these sliders. I was very surprised at the outcome. Was a pretty solid game.

thanks for sharing the video and giving the sliders a fair chance

it gives a visual picture of how the sliders perform.....I think pro level on the surface can be viewed as a easy gameplay level but as some guys have seen already if you tweak it right the games can be fun and challenging to a certain point.
Playmakers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 06:09 PM   #162
Rookie
 
stanimal032's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Are these for PS4? I'd like to give these a shot tonight.
stanimal032 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 09:01 PM   #163
Did I do that???
 
mrCPUgeek's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 529
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Anyone interested in how these are working, I'm going to steam my CFM game. I'm in Year 3 as the Memphis Raiders. Week 16 @ L.A. Rams. I play by only controlling the QB on Offense and a DT on Defense. Siders have been working great.

https://www.twitch.tv/mrcpugeek
mrCPUgeek is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 09:06 PM   #164
Herman Reign Starts Now
 
Scott's Arena
 
OVR: 52
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Easley, SC
Posts: 18,853
Blog Entries: 81
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanimal032
Are these for PS4? I'd like to give these a shot tonight.
Cross platform

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
__________________
PSN-ScottSFA
XBL-ScottM816
SW-5824-9380-2417
Scott is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 10:51 PM   #165
Did I do that???
 
mrCPUgeek's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 529
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrCPUgeek
Anyone interested in how these are working, I'm going to steam my CFM game. I'm in Year 3 as the Memphis Raiders. Week 16 @ L.A. Rams. I play by only controlling the QB on Offense and a DT on Defense. Siders have been working great.

https://www.twitch.tv/mrcpugeek
Game is finished. Archived to You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMkXFr_JXHc

Also, on my You Tube channel you'll find all games played by "Memphis Raiders". All of these games are using these sliders, so you can get a good sense of how they work over a variety of games. Wins and Losses.
mrCPUgeek is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 04:26 AM   #166
Rookie
 
MrDemus's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Herning, Denmark
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

I tried these out in game 1 of my Lions CFM last night.
One game is no sample, so I will keep on trying them.
Observations:
-Andrew Luck threw many check down passes to Frank Gore even with men open downfield. He only took deep shots in a 2 minute drill
-Their run game was abysmal
-Luck threw no TD's and they only scored on FG's (5)
-I had a couple of big runs, but mostly my run game was shut down
-Stafford was very accurate, and his three INT's were either bad decisions by me or lucky bounces

I won 25-15 and it felt kinda easy. I will keep using them though, as they are actually the only set I have experienced that feels good for me.

Which adjustments could I make to make them feel more competitive, but without compromising the realistic/fun feel?
MrDemus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 10:21 AM   #167
Banned
 
Playmakers's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Arizona
Posts: 12,871
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDemus
I tried these out in game 1 of my Lions CFM last night.
One game is no sample, so I will keep on trying them.
Observations:
-Andrew Luck threw many check down passes to Frank Gore even with men open downfield. He only took deep shots in a 2 minute drill
-Their run game was abysmal
-Luck threw no TD's and they only scored on FG's (5)
-I had a couple of big runs, but mostly my run game was shut down
-Stafford was very accurate, and his three INT's were either bad decisions by me or lucky bounces

I won 25-15 and it felt kinda easy. I will keep using them though, as they are actually the only set I have experienced that feels good for me.

Which adjustments could I make to make them feel more competitive, but without compromising the realistic/fun feel?
I'm going to review those videos posted this weekend to help me better gauge what changes may be needed.

But if your looking to increase the challenge i would suggest the following changes

Human Tackle-15 (This is actually the slider that opens up a great deal of animations but it also can be used to jump start the cpu running game)

CPU Fumble-70
CPU INT-70
CPU TACKLE-70
Playmakers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 11:04 AM   #168
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

After years on all-pro this year's Madden just kept pissing me off. Your set has given me hope! One question- is there anything I can tweak to make the cpu QB take more shots downfield?
__________________
Baseball junky....
GoodyBucs is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:35 AM.

Top -