Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders - Page 22 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-01-2016, 01:47 PM   #169
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodyBucs
After years on all-pro this year's Madden just kept pissing me off. Your set has given me hope! One question- is there anything I can tweak to make the cpu QB take more shots downfield?
Lower the Tackle slider it seems to effect both the running and passing game for the for CPU

I'll be updating these soon because after the tuner it kind of killed the CPU Running game so I think reducing the Tackle slider back down will open up their passing game and also increase their YPA on passing
Old 10-01-2016, 04:03 PM   #170
Rookie

byzzzz's Arena

OVR: 1

I was hoping you were going to update these soon, wanted to get a game in before work Sunday, thanks for all your work pm.
Old 10-01-2016, 07:58 PM   #171
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by byzzzz
I was hoping you were going to update these soon, wanted to get a game in before work Sunday, thanks for all your work pm.
I know how it is working on weekends....

I work on Saturday's myself and usually can't get to the game until late Saturday nights

But I do I love those videos that were posted a few days ago because it'll allow me to make some tweaks quicker when I do get home and play tonight.
Old 10-01-2016, 08:17 PM   #172
Rookie

byzzzz's Arena

I just got done playing me Cowboys at redskins play now, my run game was pretty bad, his run game was good, passing was really good for both sides, and I am one that really does not utilize the controller, I am a no switch guy too, but Matt jones was running all over us, and Elliot could not get out of the backfield except on a couple of stretches, so those are my only two areas of concern the run game. Thanks brother.
Old 10-01-2016, 09:54 PM   #173
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

Byzzz i just noticed you live in Mesa....

I stay out in Goodyear but i travel to Mesa and Tempe all the time because my boy's play AAU basketball teams that travel to that area a lot.

It's good to see another local from AZ on here at OS

As for the running games that has been the most difficult part of the sliders to nail because if you read throughout the thread there will be 5 guys who say running is tough and a different 5 guys who find running to be pretty good.

In one those videos you'll see a fellow poster who controlled Adrian Peterson ran for 180 something yards and the Cpu had like 90 yards themselves with Eddie Lacy.....,

So running has been really tough for me to find a good balance that might work for most USERS of the sliders

Hopefully the next update resolves the issue or provides a more happy medium amongst users
Old 10-01-2016, 10:18 PM   #174
Rookie

byzzzz's Arena

Icon14 Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Awesome man, will be looking forward to your update, yes I do live out here in the desert lol, moved from Cali 6 years ago for work, but 100 percent a cowboys fan, are you too, either way thanks for the responses.
Old 10-02-2016, 11:10 AM   #175
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just finished up a game with these sliders. I only controlled the offense.

The rushing was feast or famine. Either stonewalled at the line of scrimmage, or breaking off 15+ yard runs. No runs of 3-5 yards really sprinkled into there.
Old 10-02-2016, 07:03 PM   #176
Banned

OVR: 0

Tried these last night and lost 28-26.

I enjoyed them but there isn't much coverage on either side. Slants were wide open 100% of the time - not one slant all game was contested.

I might play again on coach mode though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »