Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders - Page 27 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-23-2016, 07:15 PM   #209
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Tcoaker

I think the qb scrambling logic is just broke in this game.

I've seen a few scrambles but i don't think it has any coincidence with run blocking at 100

I did however have to go back and lower the offensive holding slider back down because i think with run block at 100 the higher setting for holding was also boosting up the run blocking.

So i went back down to 55 on holding and the 100 run block seems more legit again......

I also believe that the human qba slider is broke and even at qba 5 it was still resulting into way too many accurate throws.......just not enough off target passes for my liking

Watch blake bortles and Derek Carr today and they both must have thrown 4-6 passes that were simply off the market which EA just can't get right in Madden IMO

So i finally decided to go lower on the QBA and see how it plays out below the initial 5 setting.

On a side note jay ajayi just put together back 200 yard games so i don't think having run blocking up high is a bad decision.......just have to find a sweet spot for the tackle slider to counter it on this set of sliders

Last edited by Playmakers; 10-23-2016 at 07:18 PM.
Old 10-23-2016, 09:22 PM   #210
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Tcoaker

I think the qb scrambling logic is just broke in this game.

I've seen a few scrambles but i don't think it has any coincidence with run blocking at 100

I did however have to go back and lower the offensive holding slider back down because i think with run block at 100 the higher setting for holding was also boosting up the run blocking.

So i went back down to 55 on holding and the 100 run block seems more legit again......

I also believe that the human qba slider is broke and even at qba 5 it was still resulting into way too many accurate throws.......just not enough off target passes for my liking

Watch blake bortles and Derek Carr today and they both must have thrown 4-6 passes that were simply off the market which EA just can't get right in Madden IMO

So i finally decided to go lower on the QBA and see how it plays out below the initial 5 setting.

On a side note jay ajayi just put together back 200 yard games so i don't think having run blocking up high is a bad decision.......just have to find a sweet spot for the tackle slider to counter it on this set of sliders
The qb accuracy thing, found an article with madden 25 when it came out here's the link https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/...-25-qb-ratings

the short, medium, long, accuracy ratings according to that article, relate to the completion percentage of the qbs. But they messed it up by having all the qbs with 70+ acc in these fields. As you see in the article aaron rogers had an 87 deep throw rating. That meant he hit 87 percent of his passes. '

Maybe Do some drastic cuts on deep and medium, put them in 30s or 40s keep short decent 80 something. This worked on madden 25 for xbox one. I used this logic with all time rosters i started on and it made playing at acc 50 just right.

I've got qbs to scramble and move around in pocket with qb acc at 100 and wrcatch at 45. This was on all-madden. Seemed to be a good mix and the qbs did scramble but other things were jacked up with those sliders so I abandoned them. I'll plug you sliders in later tonight and play a franchise game but ill put qb acc at 100 and we catch at 45 see what happens on pro level.
Old 10-26-2016, 07:46 PM   #211
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
The qb accuracy thing, found an article with madden 25 when it came out here's the link https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/...-25-qb-ratings

the short, medium, long, accuracy ratings according to that article, relate to the completion percentage of the qbs. But they messed it up by having all the qbs with 70+ acc in these fields. As you see in the article aaron rogers had an 87 deep throw rating. That meant he hit 87 percent of his passes. '

Maybe Do some drastic cuts on deep and medium, put them in 30s or 40s keep short decent 80 something. This worked on madden 25 for xbox one. I used this logic with all time rosters i started on and it made playing at acc 50 just right.

I've got qbs to scramble and move around in pocket with qb acc at 100 and wrcatch at 45. This was on all-madden. Seemed to be a good mix and the qbs did scramble but other things were jacked up with those sliders so I abandoned them. I'll plug you sliders in later tonight and play a franchise game but ill put qb acc at 100 and we catch at 45 see what happens on pro level.
Yeah I read that article in the past just didn't make sense to me either on how they decided to use that on QB ratings

I might try your theory with QBA at 100 since on Pro level I don't really see ROBO QB much at all......right now I use QBA 70 and Wr Catch 55 and it works out pretty good for the CPU lots of mixed results on Comp% anywhere from 50-65%

But if QBA at 100 increases their chances of taking off more i'll give it a test this weekend.....

My Current settings after the patches and tuners now have me using this setup

(You'll Notice I don't use Human QBA at 5 anymore because the patch/tuner seemed to mess something up)

Injuries-45
Fatigue-50
Speed parity-100

Penalties
Offside-80
False Start-55
Off holding-55
Def holding-55
Facemask-50
Illegal Block-50
Roughing Passer-50
Defense PI-55
All other options set to On

HUMAN/CPU SLIDERS
QBA-2/70 (Recent Change to Human QBA)
Pass Block-0/0
WR Catch-45/55
Run Blocking-100/100 (both sides use 100 run blocking)
Fumbles-0/70
Reaction Time-0/100
INT-45/70 (Boosted CPU up to 70)
Pass Coverage-0/100
Tackling-10/85 or 100
Old 10-26-2016, 07:52 PM   #212
MVP

Ran a half the other night and the cpu running game was breaking runs left and right. Next game i''l bump it down to 75. Didn't do the 100 qb acc but did see good movement in the pocket. Passing game was solid and looked really good.

When I first got the game i fiddle with fast speed. You lose some beauty but the players seem to make quicker decisions. Super slow speed is pretty good as well and has the same kind of effect or so i thought
Old 10-27-2016, 01:53 AM   #213
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Ran a half the other night and the cpu running game was breaking runs left and right. Next game i''l bump it down to 75. Didn't do the 100 qb acc but did see good movement in the pocket. Passing game was solid and looked really good.

When I first got the game i fiddle with fast speed. You lose some beauty but the players seem to make quicker decisions. Super slow speed is pretty good as well and has the same kind of effect or so i thought
I would leave their run block at 100 and tweak the tackle slider up a notch or two....

At 20 tackling for human you'll start seeing a bunch of TFL

So the sweet spot is between 10-15........

But here's the thing the tackle slider set low seems to trigger pocket elusiveness rating by the QB's

The movement you witnessed is consistent with the gameplay I've witnessed for the QB's.....remember in all ea football games the tackle slider effects juke move ratings for rb's and wr's and for the QB's as mentioned it's tied to their elusive ratings
Old 10-27-2016, 02:43 AM   #214
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I would leave their run block at 100 and tweak the tackle slider up a notch or two....

At 20 tackling for human you'll start seeing a bunch of TFL

So the sweet spot is between 10-15........

But here's the thing the tackle slider set low seems to trigger pocket elusiveness rating by the QB's

The movement you witnessed is consistent with the gameplay I've witnessed for the QB's.....remember in all ea football games the tackle slider effects juke move ratings for rb's and wr's and for the QB's as mentioned it's tied to their elusive ratings
Didn't know tackle was tied in with all the special moves for offensive skill players. Good stuff man.

How far along are you with the conversion from M25? Can't wait to run some games with those 90s teams!

One of the better more realistic individual passing plays Ive seen were during that half i used your sliders. Steelers/packers, i'm the packers and rodgers moves around in the pocket and lobs an uncatable pass to the tailback on a wheel route down the sideline. It was a thing of beauty. I'm sure when your 90s set is converted and you've recalibrated the ratings, we'll get more consistent stuff like this. Just felt real. Total roster edits seem like the easier fix as the game played pretty good out of the box, pre-patch an pre-tuner stuff.

Last edited by tommycoa; 10-27-2016 at 05:23 AM.
Old 10-27-2016, 09:34 AM   #215
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Hey Playmakers, does the cpu QB scramble more with run blocking at 100? Playing coach mode, i never could get either mine or cpu's qb to scramble. I did have a set where they moved around good in the pocket but they'd never hardly scramble. Sometimes they'd throw an unneccesary forward pass instead with green grass in front of them. Haven't played much since the first mont. Not sure if patches or anything have fixed this? Figured you would know and maybe 100 run block did the trick.

Thank you for discovering a fix for tackles for a loss as well. It was something else I could never get a handle on. I'm going to try these on coach mode later tonight and see how it works. Has anyone else in the thread tried coach mode.
I haven't , but I am a coach mode player so I will be interested to see how these sliders work for you. please report your findings!
Old 10-29-2016, 01:15 PM   #216
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Didn't know tackle was tied in with all the special moves for offensive skill players. Good stuff man.

How far along are you with the conversion from M25? Can't wait to run some games with those 90s teams!

One of the better more realistic individual passing plays Ive seen were during that half i used your sliders. Steelers/packers, i'm the packers and rodgers moves around in the pocket and lobs an uncatable pass to the tailback on a wheel route down the sideline. It was a thing of beauty. I'm sure when your 90s set is converted and you've recalibrated the ratings, we'll get more consistent stuff like this. Just felt real. Total roster edits seem like the easier fix as the game played pretty good out of the box, pre-patch an pre-tuner stuff.
lots of editing going on for those classic rosters.....

I'm reducing down some spin move ratings don't like all the random spin moves out of the box with the game and tweaking some qba accuracy ratings and kicking game ratings as usual

it'll be late in the year most likely before I'm done

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »