Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders - Page 28 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-06-2016, 06:36 PM   #217
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Hey PM,

I've got two questions for you.
After the first boot of Madden you have to choose your skill level. Last year some of the slider gurus found out that we have three skill settings (after boot, main menu, CFM). Do you set after the boot (or after deleting the profile and shutting down the game) the difficulty also to Pro?

How in the world can I get more run plays called with coach suggestions )I don't want to call my own plays to prevent me from cheesing the CPU)?
No matter what team I choose the best pass-run-ratio I get is around 2 to 1.
Any ideas?
Old 11-07-2016, 03:15 PM   #218
Rookie

New to this thread, do you get realistic stats, completion %, number of plays with both CPU and user and good competition from CPU? Will CPU run all over you with 100 run blocking and is it too easy for the user at 100 run blocking?

Thanks

Last edited by jm22mast; 11-07-2016 at 03:38 PM.
Old 11-07-2016, 06:37 PM   #219
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackebarsch10
Hey PM,

I've got two questions for you.
After the first boot of Madden you have to choose your skill level. Last year some of the slider gurus found out that we have three skill settings (after boot, main menu, CFM). Do you set after the boot (or after deleting the profile and shutting down the game) the difficulty also to Pro?

How in the world can I get more run plays called with coach suggestions )I don't want to call my own plays to prevent me from cheesing the CPU)?
No matter what team I choose the best pass-run-ratio I get is around 2 to 1.
Any ideas?
I haven't really experienced any difference between Play Now and CFM sliders.....

You can manually input the sliders once inside CFM to make sure everything is set up properly

as for the play calling you may have to research some of the playbook threads to find a solution.....
Old 11-07-2016, 06:47 PM   #220
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22mast
New to this thread, do you get realistic stats, completion %, number of plays with both CPU and user and good competition from CPU? Will CPU run all over you with 100 run blocking and is it too easy for the user at 100 run blocking?

Thanks
CPU varies anywhere between 55-70% in completions......

The QBA being at 70 might appear to be high from the naked eye but remember on Pro Level you very rarely witness the ROBO QB play.

I still see the occasional errant or target throws by the CPU.

The real problem is the Human QBA but that is standard with the game EA makes the Human controlled qb way to accurate...

Anywhere between 0-5 seems to be a comfort zone for the Human player.

I also use 100 Run Block to eliminate a lot of the TFL the game renders on both sides.......you can either reduce Run Block down for Human or either increase the CPU Tackle slider to find a good balance catered to your skill set or team.

I'm averaging roughly 5.2 YPC with Elliot in 9 games but that was inflated do to a couple big runs each game.

It feels natural to me so I won't change or alter the sliders if it doesn't seem unrealistic

Heck Jay Ajayi just had back to back games with 200 yards rushing IRL....how many people would consider that unrealistic in Madden?

So it depends on your skill level and what you think might be acceptable....I no longer play these games looking for perfection because that simply isn't going to happen with Madden
Old 11-07-2016, 10:50 PM   #221
Rookie

Have you noticed that OT only REGRESS for the CPU during a season? Teams with OT are giving up 10-30 sacks (esp LT's) and all OT are regressing and none are progressing.

They are also not getting Pancakes.

Any way to change this you know of?
Old 11-07-2016, 11:48 PM   #222
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
CPU varies anywhere between 55-70% in completions......

The QBA being at 70 might appear to be high from the naked eye but remember on Pro Level you very rarely witness the ROBO QB play.

I still see the occasional errant or target throws by the CPU.

The real problem is the Human QBA but that is standard with the game EA makes the Human controlled qb way to accurate...

Anywhere between 0-5 seems to be a comfort zone for the Human player.

I also use 100 Run Block to eliminate a lot of the TFL the game renders on both sides.......you can either reduce Run Block down for Human or either increase the CPU Tackle slider to find a good balance catered to your skill set or team.

I'm averaging roughly 5.2 YPC with Elliot in 9 games but that was inflated do to a couple big runs each game.

It feels natural to me so I won't change or alter the sliders if it doesn't seem unrealistic

Heck Jay Ajayi just had back to back games with 200 yards rushing IRL....how many people would consider that unrealistic in Madden?

So it depends on your skill level and what you think might be acceptable....I no longer play these games looking for perfection because that simply isn't going to happen with Madden
Thanks man. Tried the set and it seemed a little bit to easy for me on pro so I tried it on all pro with fast speed(I feel like fast makes CPU coverage better and i was actually getting my *** kicked by CPU on all pro with these sliders which I don't mind). I was colts playing lions, 15 minutes, 15 min clock run off, fast speed and all pro, 100 speed parity. I only played until halftime. Here's what I noticed :

Computer could actually move the ball and score. CPU ran all over me(1 really long run and then mostly 5-10 yard carries), Stafford had a ton of yards by halftime (I did see some missed throws, etc which was nice. He had a long 55 yd td pass which inflated his yards and was probably 12-18 for 165 yds or so). I couldn't really stop them . It was nice to see sustained drives but I don't want them to score every time.

-I could get no pass rush on qb whatsoever . When I tried blitzing it would get picked up or qb would hit open man right away. The CPU pass rush on me was normal and realistic.

- I had about 40 yards at the half on 15 carries and passing for me was relatively easy but not a complete cake walk. Maybe 18-22 or 18-23 at half. CPU coverage was decent but still sometimes too easy to pass.

-i feel like I will get to many yards and plays using 15 minute quarters

Do you have recommendations for adjustments based on my above results for using fast speed on all pro? What I am ultimately looking for is realistic stats and a challenge at the same time, which may be impossible with this madden but I want to keep trying. Based on my game above I definitely think I am going to lower CPU run blocking or higher user tckling in 5-10 pt increments , lower user qb accuracy to 0, and then possibly bump up user coverage or user react or lower CPU accuracy slightly . II also couldn't really get a pass rush but pass block is at 0? How would you recommend I move the above sliders?

I am also looking to get a realistic number of plays and stats per game for both teams so should I use 12-13 minutes as I felt 15 was too long? Any suggestions? Loved this set as a base, great job, I just need to adjust to my style to try and get a challenge and realism at the same time.

Thanks

Last edited by jm22mast; 11-07-2016 at 11:53 PM.
Old 11-08-2016, 01:05 AM   #223
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22mast
Thanks man. Tried the set and it seemed a little bit to easy for me on pro so I tried it on all pro with fast speed(I feel like fast makes CPU coverage better and i was actually getting my *** kicked by CPU on all pro with these sliders which I don't mind). I was colts playing lions, 15 minutes, 15 min clock run off, fast speed and all pro, 100 speed parity. I only played until halftime. Here's what I noticed :

Computer could actually move the ball and score. CPU ran all over me(1 really long run and then mostly 5-10 yard carries), Stafford had a ton of yards by halftime (I did see some missed throws, etc which was nice. He had a long 55 yd td pass which inflated his yards and was probably 12-18 for 165 yds or so). I couldn't really stop them . It was nice to see sustained drives but I don't want them to score every time.

-I could get no pass rush on qb whatsoever . When I tried blitzing it would get picked up or qb would hit open man right away. The CPU pass rush on me was normal and realistic.

- I had about 40 yards at the half on 15 carries and passing for me was relatively easy but not a complete cake walk. Maybe 18-22 or 18-23 at half. CPU coverage was decent but still sometimes too easy to pass.

-i feel like I will get to many yards and plays using 15 minute quarters

Do you have recommendations for adjustments based on my above results for using fast speed on all pro? What I am ultimately looking for is realistic stats and a challenge at the same time, which may be impossible with this madden but I want to keep trying. Based on my game above I definitely think I am going to lower CPU run blocking or higher user tckling in 5-10 pt increments , lower user qb accuracy to 0, and then possibly bump up user coverage or user react or lower CPU accuracy slightly . II also couldn't really get a pass rush but pass block is at 0? How would you recommend I move the above sliders?

I am also looking to get a realistic number of plays and stats per game for both teams so should I use 12-13 minutes as I felt 15 was too long? Any suggestions? Loved this set as a base, great job, I just need to adjust to my style to try and get a challenge and realism at the same time.

Thanks
Human Changes
QBA-0
Wr catch-45
Pass Coverage-20
Tackle-20

CPU changes
WR Catch-45
Run Block-95 (be cautious though because lowering run block could increase TFL killing Cpu running game)

13 minutes is what i use for gameplay
Old 11-08-2016, 11:04 AM   #224
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Human Changes
QBA-0
Wr catch-45
Pass Coverage-20
Tackle-20

CPU changes
WR Catch-45
Run Block-95 (be cautious though because lowering run block could increase TFL killing Cpu running game)

13 minutes is what i use for gameplay

Thanks man. I'm gonna give these a shot . Do you think fast or normal speed is better to have tighter coverage by CPU ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »