Home

Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2016, 08:53 AM   #17
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Updated Front Page to include a version 2.0 of the sliders using 100 speed parity

2nd version

HUMAN SLIDERS
QBA-10
Pass Block-0
Wr Catch-40
Run Block-0
Fumbles-55
Reaction Time-0
INT-50
Pass Coverage-0
Tackle-10

CPU SLIDERS
QBA-50
Pass Block-0
WR Catch-50
Run Block-100
Fumbles-50
Reaction Time-50
INT-50
Pass Coverage-100
Tackle-55

All other settings remain the same as 1st version

Both sets will remain on the front page until i decide which version is best for the final setup.
Looking forward to your thoughts on which us better. Can you post some updates on your thoughts as you go?
Old 08-28-2016, 04:03 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
Looking forward to your thoughts on which us better. Can you post some updates on your thoughts as you go?
I'm going to be honest with you i really enjoy both sets because they both hold up pretty good in terms of realistic challenge.

I think if these were titled all pro or all madden you'd see more feedback but pro level will sort if scare people off because it's generally viewed as the easiest level but IMO these can hold up just as good as any all pro set i was to create because of the balance of the slider setup.

As for the difference in the slider i saw a little more movement out of the cpu qb in terms of avoiding the rush on version 2.0 and my wr's other than dez Bryant struggled to get seperation on version 2.0.......not sure if it was the 100 threshold or wr catch being at 40 which takes away a significant amount of warping to the ball.

On the 1.0 version the CPU QB really makes quick decisions with the ball and can sometimes look elite especially if you don't get pressure up front but i think that is tied into the qba being t 65 which seems to also boost their awareness on pro level slightly

While most guys are lowering the qba on the higher levels i have the luxury of raising it on pro level or leaving it at default 50 because it allows for more downfield throws.

I'm not worried about high completion percentages on this level because qb accuracy ratings seem to play out well on this level for the cpu

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-28-2016, 05:23 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I'm going to be honest with you i really enjoy both sets because they both hold up pretty good in terms of realistic challenge.

I think if these were titled all pro or all madden you'd see more feedback but pro level will sort if scare people off because it's generally viewed as the easiest level but IMO these can hold up just as good as any all pro set i was to create because of the balance of the slider setup.

As for the difference in the slider i saw a little more movement out of the cpu qb in terms of avoiding the rush on version 2.0 and my wr's other than dez Bryant struggled to get seperation on version 2.0.......not sure if it was the 100 threshold or wr catch being at 40 which takes away a significant amount of warping to the ball.

On the 1.0 version the CPU QB really makes quick decisions with the ball and can sometimes look elite especially if you don't get pressure up front but i think that is tied into the qba being t 65 which seems to also boost their awareness on pro level slightly

While most guys are lowering the qba on the higher levels i have the luxury of raising it on pro level or leaving it at default 50 because it allows for more downfield throws.

I'm not worried about high completion percentages on this level because qb accuracy ratings seem to play out well on this level for the cpu

I just beat Miami with New England 20-17.

Used version one of the slider. Now I'm tinkering with some quarterback traits and some things with attributes on the defensive back side of the game, but I'm seeing the deep ball and scrambling depending on the QB.

You have to let things play out. I'm seeing about three or four sacks per game depending on the team and they are coming from all spots. People complain about percentages and underneath passes being open. Slants and underneath routes are very common in real life

Avoid running sweeps or counters because it's kind of a money play where I only run it one or two times a game, but I do use my playbook for a while and study what the computer is doing to me per down.

Last edited by Grandview2015; 08-28-2016 at 05:25 PM.
Old 08-28-2016, 06:26 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Thanks for the feedback GV

And think the people who are not seeing deep balls are probably lowering qba for the cpu

I'm also wondering as i mentioned earlier if the outside runs are more a result of speed parity settings or possibly the fumble slider being too high.

I've tinkered a bit with the fumble slider set lower and it may reduce the amount of big plays on sweeps and counters but fumbles also effect drops that's why i have it at 55 for now

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-28-2016, 07:00 PM   #21
Banned

Speed does help some but I just don't run the play too much. CPU doesn't do too much damage. I mean Madden is going to have its plays that open. I just tend to use the whole playbook. I don't see the eight man blitz too much. People want to play the game and throw all over the place yet complain about it not being simulation-based. Is it 2K 17 basketball? Not close but this was definitely a step in the right direction.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2016, 07:09 PM   #22
Banned

Think of a NCAA 17 with this Engine
Old 08-28-2016, 07:27 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandview2015
Think of a NCAA 17 with this Engine
Oh boy i would kill it on classic rosters if they had a ncaa game like this years madden

Old 08-28-2016, 08:17 PM   #24
Banned

Played 2nd game and got beat by the Rams with Seahawks.

Would've liked to seen Gurley do better, but maybe my DL is good. Ratings for offensive line matters. None of my guys are really highly rated, maybe one or two guys over 80 and I struggle on the ground which is a good thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »