whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained - Page 12 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

This is a discussion on whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-01-2016, 01:42 AM   #89
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenie.paula
im 10-2 so far, im not really liking that because I shouldn't be 10-2, my defense should be worse then it is, right now im ranked 1 against the run and maybe top 5 in pass and im not cheesing it to be better, what can I change in the sliders to make it more on the cpu side? their run blocking and my pass reaction?
Everything is situational but you might be better than you think you are as my last season ended 9-7 as the texans and I won the first 7 of those games lol so I thought my sliders were screwed but then the tides turned after Brian Cushing got injured, so just keep on playing. I think these sliders are near perfect for what I want from the game.

If you want CPU to have an advantage, then I'd say to up all CPU sliders by 5 except pass block, unless you like suction blocks
Old 10-01-2016, 01:44 AM   #90
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NolanRyansSnowmonkey
Youre right, i was using the old set of sliders. I must have input those sliders right before you updated them. Didnt even occur to me they might have changed. Thanks!

Ill report back with some updates.
so how did it go after the changes?
Old 10-02-2016, 04:42 PM   #91
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Op Updated

I had to lower False Start to 50 since the Tuner Update since it introduced the false start glitch.

I'm debating with Facemask between 50 and 55 as a result of changing False Start. Let me know what you think.

NOTE: This apparently has made the game much harder as I'm 0-5

Last edited by whosnext00; 10-02-2016 at 05:51 PM. Reason: add info - change color
Old 10-03-2016, 06:09 PM   #92
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Finally my LBs are getting the most tackles! DEs getting the most TFL and CB, SS finally not getting too many sacks!

That's exciting news!

I'm experimenting with False Start at 50 and after moving Fatigue to 67, my primary receiver has the most receptions and TE is in 3rd instead of always 1st!

I'm not sure if I'll keep Fatigue at 67 since tackles don't usually exceed single digits for a player. At 60 I've had my star MLB get 20 tackles in one game.
Old 10-03-2016, 10:48 PM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
Op Updated

I had to lower False Start to 50 since the Tuner Update since it introduced the false start glitch.

I'm debating with Facemask between 50 and 55 as a result of changing False Start. Let me know what you think.

NOTE: This apparently has made the game much harder as I'm 0-5
I'm loving where theyre at really. I am leaving the penalties alone to include FM. At 50 you'll never see it called like most penalties. Not sure about the false start glitch...I haven't seen anything but I will say I hate pre-season games and the cut down glitch is down right #SMH material
Old 10-05-2016, 02:37 PM   #94
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OP Updated

I decided to go with Facemask at 55.

I'm absolutely loving this set, everything is great in the long run and every game is different in the short term, which is how it should be!

I haven't downloaded the new tuner yet and I'm scared to do it lol. We'll see, I may or may not. If anyone downloads it using this set, please let me know how it goes.

For now, this is the final update.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:02 PM   #95
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

After 36 games I finally get a freak of a running back! Heisman Trophy winner Cameron Cummings, Mike Alstott on super steroids, runs for 267 yards on 32 carries in his very first regular season game, putting him 5th on the all time list for most rushing yards in a single game.

I've had 600 yard games and 175 yard games, the variety is awesome!

Putting this slider set together has been tiresome, probably 100's of hours since Madden came out but it's been worth it and now the game plays great, I have zero complaints other than the TFL's which are mostly scrimmage tackles that get counted as a 1 yard loss.

If anyone wants, I will post some overall and single game box scores.
Old 10-06-2016, 05:17 PM   #96
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

This is my guy with the giant neck roll!

Image isn't showing

Last edited by whosnext00; 10-06-2016 at 05:23 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »