whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained - Page 14 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

This is a discussion on whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-08-2016, 04:11 AM   #105
Rookie

MrDemus's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

Just played my first game with these sliders. I am trying different sets out, and the turn came to yours.

Played Raiders (me) vs. Chiefs (CPU) in week 6 of my CFM.
Both my passing and run game was bad. Latavius Murray had a 1,0 YPC. The Chiefs O-line put constant pressure on Carr, so if I wanted to attempt a deep pass he would get hit every time. I only managed to complete short passes.

I don't mind losing, but I want the game to feel realistic, and this game didn't for me.

I know it's a small sample size, but it simply wasn't a fun game.

So far my experience has been that pro is too easy for me, but I have yet to win a game on all-pro.
Old 10-08-2016, 04:30 PM   #106
Rookie

I'm really liking the sliders only thing is I can't get a run game going for crap. Averaging like 2 ypc over last 3 games
Old 10-08-2016, 06:13 PM   #107
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just picked this game up, and am pretty new to Madden (haven't played since Madden 25). I am trying to find settings and sliders that will make the CPU use their RBs realistically (passing down backs, 3rd down backs, backs tied to certain packages, etc.). I remember this being a big problem in 25. Do these sliders do an effective job of this? Are the any suggestions about getting this done? I don't like seeing guys like Vereen, Sproles, Woodhead, etc. not getting any action when I play against the CPU.

Thanks!
Old 10-10-2016, 02:20 AM   #108
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDemus
Just played my first game with these sliders. I am trying different sets out, and the turn came to yours.

Played Raiders (me) vs. Chiefs (CPU) in week 6 of my CFM.
Both my passing and run game was bad. Latavius Murray had a 1,0 YPC. The Chiefs O-line put constant pressure on Carr, so if I wanted to attempt a deep pass he would get hit every time. I only managed to complete short passes.

I don't mind losing, but I want the game to feel realistic, and this game didn't for me.

I know it's a small sample size, but it simply wasn't a fun game.

So far my experience has been that pro is too easy for me, but I have yet to win a game on all-pro.
You definitely need to play more games as they're all different with this set.
Old 10-10-2016, 02:21 AM   #109
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravesFan9
I just picked this game up, and am pretty new to Madden (haven't played since Madden 25). I am trying to find settings and sliders that will make the CPU use their RBs realistically (passing down backs, 3rd down backs, backs tied to certain packages, etc.). I remember this being a big problem in 25. Do these sliders do an effective job of this? Are the any suggestions about getting this done? I don't like seeing guys like Vereen, Sproles, Woodhead, etc. not getting any action when I play against the CPU.

Thanks!
You will see 3rd down draw plays and lots of screens
Old 10-12-2016, 12:08 AM   #110
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OP Updated

Reduced QBA to 5 which has made the CPU target primary receivers a lot more. 7-11 catches for primaries is what I've seen.
Old 10-12-2016, 04:52 PM   #111
Pro

Are these sliders trying to match the computer sim stats in franchise?
Old 10-12-2016, 09:26 PM   #112
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
OP Updated

Reduced QBA to 5 which has made the CPU target primary receivers a lot more. 7-11 catches for primaries is what I've seen.

Good lookn out. I was wondering why they spread it out so much instead of targeting the primary WR more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »