Home

whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

This is a discussion on whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2016, 09:41 AM   #121
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
I haven't played many games on this year's game but I've seen the difference the tuner has made to fumbles. As soon as I deleted it, the AI back was dropping the ball three times a game.

These sliders look interesting, I'll give them a try tonight. Just looking st them though, with reaction at 100, tackling high and blocking at 0, surely you see a huge amount of sacks?

I tend to prefer sliders with low reaction and high coverage because the extra time it takes the D to react brings play action and end around etc into play, yet even where the offence does get a big play off, the defence is there with close coverage to make the tackle. Anyway I'll give these a go and see what I think.
Absolutely not. The sacks are realistic in that some games have 8 and some games have 0 and it averages out to pretty close to the NFL average.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2016, 10:09 PM   #122
Banned

OVR: 0

Trying these now!

I only control QB so we will see how these play out.
Old 11-04-2016, 07:31 PM   #123
Pro

How can I make the running game more effective? I have a not so good defense but I stop the run like its nothing
Old 11-04-2016, 11:38 PM   #124
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
How can I make the running game more effective? I have a not so good defense but I stop the run like its nothing
I had to lower HUM runblocking, and decrease both sides tackling to 50.

This set provides surprising realism.

My only complaint is that screens and counters are impossible. With reaction so high those types of plays are absolutely impossible.

However, as poor as this year's game is I can live with the above two issues as everything else is realistic.

In my 49ers chise I lost 23-6. I only threw for 100yds. First time that's ever happened. Was under pressure all game and my wideouts are awful. Running was a bit too easy - I finished with 10ypc and I do not control my RB.
Old 11-05-2016, 12:43 PM   #125
Pro

I can't run at all. Worst in the league. I'm using the jags but still. And my defense isn't great but no one can really run against me. I'm using these in coach mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2016, 05:24 PM   #126
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
I can't run at all. Worst in the league. I'm using the jags but still. And my defense isn't great but no one can really run against me. I'm using these in coach mode.
Weird. I don't control RB and I was getting too many YPC.

What are your main menu settings? Mine are all default and all-pro. 10 injury, 100 threshold and 60 fatigue. Then in CFM I input Whosnext00's sliders.

This set isn't perfect but so far has offered me the most realistic games by far. I changed coverage/reaction time too as I felt defenders were reacting to the run a little quicker than their ratings. I'll post my minor tweaks later if you're interested.
Old 11-05-2016, 07:29 PM   #127
Pro

OVR: 4

I just took the Bucs into AZ. I enjoyed the game winning 16-14 which isn't quite what I had hoped for as I doubt my Bucs could win against the Cards. The main problem was the conservative passing by Palmer. He really was "check down Charlie" often times throwing it away before things developed. He didn't throw a pass over 15 yards all day. I will play another this weekend.
Old 11-06-2016, 05:37 AM   #128
Rookie

Taxip12's Arena

hello whosnext00, thank you very much for your work with this set of slider, forgive my English, I am Spanish and I follow the nfl for many years and madden saga, with your sliders have seen on my tv the closest thing to the real football the test all for several games and for me, no doubt these are the most authentic, thanks again ... greetings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »