Home

whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

This is a discussion on whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2016, 09:43 AM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

Can anyone let me know if these Sliders are good to for User vs. User games?

My league is looking for a better experience and are looking for sliders that will make things a bit more realistic with slider changes, however, we don't want to experiment with sliders ourselves and are looking for sliders that will work for User vs. User games.

Thanks ahead of time.
Old 11-07-2016, 03:30 PM   #130
Pro

OVR: 0

Yes bradyisyourpapa id like to see those
Old 11-08-2016, 11:58 AM   #131
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyIsYourPaPa
Weird. I don't control RB and I was getting too many YPC.

What are your main menu settings? Mine are all default and all-pro. 10 injury, 100 threshold and 60 fatigue. Then in CFM I input Whosnext00's sliders.

This set isn't perfect but so far has offered me the most realistic games by far. I changed coverage/reaction time too as I felt defenders were reacting to the run a little quicker than their ratings. I'll post my minor tweaks later if you're interested.
My mm settings are whosnexts. Same in mm and cfm. Id like to see those changes you made
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2016, 03:59 PM   #132
Pro

These sliders are good and realistic, to a certain degree. I can't find ANY sliders that work well in coach mode. I always seem to win. Took the jags 13-3 my first season. Something always seems to happen that makes me win. I play a fair game, don't call the same plays, try to mix it up. Guess ill be going back to head coach.
Old 11-14-2016, 08:50 PM   #133
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders

Whosenext00,

I just started playing again after a lil hiatus with 2k. Are you're sliders in the 1st post the most up to date since the last madden update? I just played a game and it did not play the same. Please advise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-27-2016, 05:21 PM   #134
Banned

I keep seeing every game the tight ends having the most catches
Old 01-19-2017, 12:33 AM   #135
Rookie

I'm starting a Saints Owner CFM with this slider set. I will be doing Play The Moment then watching on slow. Is this how everybody else does CPU vs CPU?

Each week I will create a new user to take control of my opponent. I will adjust their auto subs to your set and make any other personal changes such as formation subs so for example Hill and Bernard get about 50/50 carries for the Bengals and such.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2017, 02:36 AM   #136
Rookie

Opening week 1 of the NFL hosting the Oakland Raiders at the Super Dome.

The Saints were coming into week 1 with LOLB Travis Feeney out due to a shoulder tear. He should be healthy in a few weeks. The Raiders were without MLB Been Heeney and DT Darius Latham.

It was an exciting game. I was certain we were coming away with a win, but the Raiders came back strong. It was 30-27 and they tried running out the clock to win. They tried a fake field goal pass to secure the win but the placeholder threw an interception. We had the ball with 1:09 left on the clock and no timeouts. Then the game just messed up. It was stuck on replays of the interception. We had a delay of game penalty and it was somehow declined, then it was just stuck on the coach cam of Sean Payton. I couldn't skip, pause the game, exit PTM, or anything. So I closed Madden 17 and restarted it. Luckily I was able to resume the game instead of starting over. We had a solid drive and had a shot at a field goal. The Raiders iced our kicker but it still went through. Into overtime! The Raiders get the ball first. They ran the ball well but we stopped them on 3rd and 3 around the 50 yard line. We run for a 4 yard loss. Brees stands there until he's about to get sacked and throws the ball away. Then he throws it away again for absolutely no reason within a couple seconds after the snap. Great job CPU. Now we see incompletions. The Raiders start their 2nd drive at their 39 yard line. They pound their way down to our 17 yard line and try a field goal on 2nd down. We try icing the kicker and it did nothing. We lose 33-30. The game ends and it freezes again focused on the crowd camera. So this time I restart Madden and I'm back to my CFM menu with "Play Season Game" as if I never played the Raiders.

I liked the HB rotation for my team, but the Raiders never rotated despite taking over their coach before the game and adjusting the auto subs. What I also noticed was that because it was All-Pro (or All-Madden does this too), the QB accuracy was robotic. I have a feeling every single game will be >70% completion percentage on both teams, so I think I'm going to look for a Pro CPU vs CPU set. Pro skill level doesn't have this bug. I would just change yours to Pro and adjust sliders accordingly, but your set relies heavily on penalty sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »