Home

whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

This is a discussion on whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2016, 06:32 PM   #17
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

I'm going to try these out for sure. The only thing I might change is quarter length to 15 min and runoff to 12. I like having to make realistic changes at the line and have the play clock almost run out before the snap. It prevents you from doing an audible and 3 hot routes. You should just take your time and pick the right play before breaking the huddle. It's just my opinion.
Old 08-30-2016, 07:10 PM   #18
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

OVR: 0

Will these work 32 team control?
Old 08-31-2016, 10:17 AM   #19
Rookie

Regent's Arena

I plugged these in last night and had two of the best CPU v CPU (play the moment, slow, sim to end of game) viewing experiences yet. I started a new offline franchise and ended up playing the Cleveland Philadelphia matchup twice. I tried to back out of the first run for dinner, but when I tried to load the save, the game crashed.

The first run, the Browns were up 16-10 with about 10 minutes left in the 4th (I like 15 min clocks, used 15 sec, but will knock that down to 12 secs next time). The game action looked great, good penalty numbers, good yardage numbers, great QB decisions. One of my peeves has been the QB holding the ball too long, but with this set I only saw it happen once or twice through each game.

The second play through PHI won 36-30 in OT. Again, great action, good penalty numbers. One big run (Mathews 55 TD run), two big down field passes for TDs (72 to J.Matthews, and 68 to Coleman). Too many plays run and yards but that was because of my clock settings. I'm looking forward to getting home today, adjusting the clock and getting another game in.

Nice work, LOVE these so far for CPU v CPU!

Reg'
Old 08-31-2016, 10:40 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders

Just one game.....seahawks vs panthers preseason....good game ....39 36......panthers couldn't really run the ball. 1ypc except for one 25 or so yards once....seahawks had over 100 yards rushing but felt organic..... 2 20+ runs and bunch of 2 - 3 yard runs ....both teams 50 - 65% completions......lots of broken tackles by user team

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2016, 12:06 AM   #21
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regent
I plugged these in last night and had two of the best CPU v CPU (play the moment, slow, sim to end of game) viewing experiences yet. I started a new offline franchise and ended up playing the Cleveland Philadelphia matchup twice. I tried to back out of the first run for dinner, but when I tried to load the save, the game crashed.

The first run, the Browns were up 16-10 with about 10 minutes left in the 4th (I like 15 min clocks, used 15 sec, but will knock that down to 12 secs next time). The game action looked great, good penalty numbers, good yardage numbers, great QB decisions. One of my peeves has been the QB holding the ball too long, but with this set I only saw it happen once or twice through each game.

The second play through PHI won 36-30 in OT. Again, great action, good penalty numbers. One big run (Mathews 55 TD run), two big down field passes for TDs (72 to J.Matthews, and 68 to Coleman). Too many plays run and yards but that was because of my clock settings. I'm looking forward to getting home today, adjusting the clock and getting another game in.

Nice work, LOVE these so far for CPU v CPU!

Reg'
Great I'm glad your enjoying the sliders. I feel the Running game is a little too strong and QB % is a little too high on average. Try Defensive Holding and Facemask at 55. This brings down the QB % on average ans tightens the running game a bit.

I'm looking into the tackle slider but honestly I like it where it is in terms of realism. At the same time there may be a few too many Broken Tackles which adds to the Total Yards and beefs up scores. I also don't want players shoving players to the ground so finding a middle ground is the challenge.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2016, 12:07 AM   #22
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Re: whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikthh
Just one game.....seahawks vs panthers preseason....good game ....39 36......panthers couldn't really run the ball. 1ypc except for one 25 or so yards once....seahawks had over 100 yards rushing but felt organic..... 2 20+ runs and bunch of 2 - 3 yard runs ....both teams 50 - 65% completions......lots of broken tackles by user team

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Ya the tackle slider needs more testing while trying not to break other aspects of the game.
Old 09-01-2016, 06:01 AM   #23
Rookie

Regent's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
Great I'm glad your enjoying the sliders. I feel the Running game is a little too strong and QB % is a little too high on average. Try Defensive Holding and Facemask at 55. This brings down the QB % on average ans tightens the running game a bit.

I'm looking into the tackle slider but honestly I like it where it is in terms of realism. At the same time there may be a few too many Broken Tackles which adds to the Total Yards and beefs up scores. I also don't want players shoving players to the ground so finding a middle ground is the challenge.
I didn't get a chance to play last night. I didn't realize the Mrs already had my after work time accounted for😛. Hopefully today, I'll get a chance plug those changes in and check it out.
Old 09-02-2016, 01:23 PM   #24
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OP Updated with newest changes to the sliders

Defensive Holding changed from 60 to 57

Facemask updated from 50 to 53

Clock is now 15 minutes with 12 sec run-off because it gave a better play count and more sim

This has introduced a much better balance to the passing and running games. I don't know the real reason why this would make such a huge affect on gameplay but it does. Oh and you WILL lose with these changes lol.

You need to play multiple games to appreciate these sliders but I have never seen a more realistic Madden in terms of gameplay and stats using these sliders.

Last edited by whosnext00; 09-02-2016 at 01:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »