Home

whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

This is a discussion on whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2016, 01:34 PM   #25
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

Here's a simple breakdown.

You will have games that are close, you blow out the other team and vice versa. You're running game and the CPUs running game will suck for one or two game then be great for one or two games. Your QB % will be around 80% one game and 50% another. If you have JJ Watt, he will have the most Tackles for loss and sacks just like he should. With these changes, I've seen him bat down quite a few balls!

This is the NFL people and that's as real as it gets.

Play a few games then let me know what you think
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2016, 04:21 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

I never post but I decided to say thanks. I tried armour sword, charter, and jarod's sliders and they all sucked in my opinion. The last set was jarod's green set I believe, and even though I'm in a franchise with the cowboys and have them about a 90 overall, the bengals were crushing the cowboys passing and I could barely score. I simed the game against them many times with Jarod's green set and they would just kill the cowboys regardless, I mean the outcome was ridiculous. Using your set things got way more realistic with me using the cowboys and I felt like things were much more realistic and I now had a chance to win. I'm not getting as many dropped passes either with your set which is surprising considering your slider set scared me at first cause it looked like your sliders would make dropped passes worse. I'm not sure why your sliders are having a better effect? Either way, so far so good, and for my style your set is the most realistic and best so far. I suggest anyone reluctant to use someone's set other than the same old same old, try this one! I'm a guy that prefers all pro and I hate suction blocks!
Old 09-04-2016, 10:53 PM   #27
Rookie

I 'm a new fan to ur sliders. I thought Pro setting would b 2 easy. Thank u. Will u b uploading them to the EA Locker on Madden 17 ?
Old 09-05-2016, 01:14 AM   #28
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Do you mind posting a box score from one of your games? Preferably user vs CPU.
Old 09-05-2016, 01:53 AM   #29
Just started!

Please forgive me as I new to this whole new slider world. I run a online league w 32 users and it is a sim league so I'm looking to get the realistic feel by adjusting sliders. Currently the game settings is on all madden.

Can you give me a breakdown of what settings you currently have on your system
Old 09-05-2016, 11:58 AM   #30
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by johneric8
I never post but I decided to say thanks. I tried armour sword, charter, and jarod's sliders and they all sucked in my opinion. The last set was jarod's green set I believe, and even though I'm in a franchise with the cowboys and have them about a 90 overall, the bengals were crushing the cowboys passing and I could barely score. I simed the game against them many times with Jarod's green set and they would just kill the cowboys regardless, I mean the outcome was ridiculous. Using your set things got way more realistic with me using the cowboys and I felt like things were much more realistic and I now had a chance to win. I'm not getting as many dropped passes either with your set which is surprising considering your slider set scared me at first cause it looked like your sliders would make dropped passes worse. I'm not sure why your sliders are having a better effect? Either way, so far so good, and for my style your set is the most realistic and best so far. I suggest anyone reluctant to use someone's set other than the same old same old, try this one! I'm a guy that prefers all pro and I hate suction blocks!
Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying the set. @houstontx224 - I will upload it soon and update the OP
Old 09-05-2016, 11:59 AM   #31
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daonlyjmo7
Do you mind posting a box score from one of your games? Preferably user vs CPU.
I'm currently playing a season and will be posting averages since 1 box score doesn't tell the story.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2016, 02:49 PM   #32
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
I'm currently playing a season and will be posting averages since 1 box score doesn't tell the story.
Sweet. Sounds good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »