whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

This is a discussion on whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2016, 06:38 AM   #41
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Re: whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

I fiddled around with your set for a game a bit before I am now too tired to even finish it and the only downside I noticed is the insane amount of dropped passes I had, I think I had 6-8 dropped passes in the time span of almost one half. There was four minutes left before I had to stop.

Beyond that I really like your sliders and yours are the only ones I did like but the dropped passes is not something I have read that you are experiencing so any idea why I just had that many in one half?

I understand RG3 sucks massively but every player on that team dropped a pass including Barnidge on a wide open pass, and most drops were wide open, any ideas?

VanillaSoda is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2016, 07:23 AM   #42
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

Hello

New to the forums and fairly new to Madden.
Not owned a madden since 10, maybe 2011.


I have started a Franchise as the Bears on default all-pro and doing pretty bad. (3-7 ATM)

Would you say these sliders are harder/easier than default sets? or just producing a more even realistic experience?

I'm still trying to get to grips with the overall game of NFL never mind contend with a fairly poor Bears team!
L3W1_UK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 11:19 AM   #43
Pro
 
whosnext00's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3W1_UK
Hello

New to the forums and fairly new to Madden.
Not owned a madden since 10, maybe 2011.


I have started a Franchise as the Bears on default all-pro and doing pretty bad. (3-7 ATM)

Would you say these sliders are harder/easier than default sets? or just producing a more even realistic experience?

I'm still trying to get to grips with the overall game of NFL never mind contend with a fairly poor Bears team!
These are for realistic gameplay and challenge
whosnext00 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 03:56 PM   #44
Pro
 
whosnext00's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

OP Updated

I went back to 8 minutes because the results are more realistic with these sliders and it has more realistic number of plays (counting XPA).

Certain aspects of the gameplay are messed up with Accel Clock On.

I was also tired of always being in 1st in Yardage. 8 minutes makes that much harder to do.

Last edited by whosnext00; 09-06-2016 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Added info
whosnext00 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 07:45 PM   #45
Pro
 
whosnext00's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

Op Updated

Defensive Holding and Facemask changed back to 60 and 50. This is the Final Version unless another patch comes out then I will review.
whosnext00 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 05:48 AM   #46
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Re: whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

Tried out with the 8 minute clock and had a nailbiter of a game with Bears vs Saints (I was the Bears) again playing no switch. Cutler went 14/30 for 258 2 TDs and 3 INTs (one for a pick six) and a sack fumble. Brees went 19/32 for 243 0 TDs and 0 INTs. Rushing was good as well with Langford getting 101 yards on 13 carries with 0 fumbles and a TD. Ingram got 61 yards on 24 carries with 1 TD and 0 fumbles. Receiving was crap though because if there was coverage then there was a drop unless it was the cpu. There were a couple of times on play action when White should have caught it but dropped it whereas the cpu did not. Bears came back to win 24-23. I am definitely enjoying this set !
metlfan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 09:28 AM   #47
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Re: whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaSoda
I fiddled around with your set for a game a bit before I am now too tired to even finish it and the only downside I noticed is the insane amount of dropped passes I had, I think I had 6-8 dropped passes in the time span of almost one half. There was four minutes left before I had to stop.

Beyond that I really like your sliders and yours are the only ones I did like but the dropped passes is not something I have read that you are experiencing so any idea why I just had that many in one half?

I understand RG3 sucks massively but every player on that team dropped a pass including Barnidge on a wide open pass, and most drops were wide open, any ideas?
I had a game against the saints with a lot of dropped passes as well when being covered where as the cpu didn't. I then played a second game against the packers and hardly had any.
metlfan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 10:53 PM   #48
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Re: whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

Quote:
Originally Posted by metlfan
I had a game against the saints with a lot of dropped passes as well when being covered where as the cpu didn't. I then played a second game against the packers and hardly had any.
Weird, but if such things can occur like that having 8 or more in a game is that not something we should look to correct, as a few a game isn't a big deal seeing as some WR's last year were dropping 2 a game, but 8 or more in one half seems a bit much no?
VanillaSoda is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:29 AM.

Top -