Madden 17 All-Pro CPU vs. CPU Sliders - Page 11 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 17 All-Pro CPU vs. CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 17 All-Pro CPU vs. CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-01-2016, 06:39 AM   #81
Rookie

CoachModer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 All-Pro CPU vs. CPU Sliders

What are your thoughts on playing with injuries off? Seems like every year there are tons of injuries, not that there isn't in real life. I know injuries come in to play with making sure you have a good core of back-ups to help define your team. But we know the randomness that the system uses to assign injuries each and it seems to be a little out of control. I am thinking about taking injuries off or possibly lowering the injury meter down below 20. I just hate seeing the amount of injuries because it skews the game and I would rather have the best players on the field from week to week to get the best game experience possible.

Thoughts?
Old 09-01-2016, 07:23 AM   #82
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachModer
What are your thoughts on playing with injuries off? Seems like every year there are tons of injuries, not that there isn't in real life. I know injuries come in to play with making sure you have a good core of back-ups to help define your team. But we know the randomness that the system uses to assign injuries each and it seems to be a little out of control. I am thinking about taking injuries off or possibly lowering the injury meter down below 20. I just hate seeing the amount of injuries because it skews the game and I would rather have the best players on the field from week to week to get the best game experience possible.

Thoughts?
Playing CPU v CPU and having the injury slider at 50 only is giving me maybe 1-2 injuries per game and they aren't always injuries that knock a player completely out.

With that being said I'm in Week10 in my CFM right now and I have 4 people injured on my team, one is an ACL tear (out for season), two shoulder tears (4 weeks) and a broken foot (8 weeks).

I want the game to be as realistic as possible and not having injuries isn't realistic for me. But I mean it's fine if you want that, the game is meant to be fun.
Old 09-01-2016, 08:27 AM   #83
Rookie

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz23golf
No idea, but i am on PS4.
Okay Thanks
Old 09-01-2016, 09:09 AM   #84
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

OVR: 5

Thanks for posting these man. I'm definitely gonna give them a try.
Old 09-01-2016, 01:49 PM   #85
Rookie

These are great sliders. I was trying to make my own and was having decent success but these are better for me so far. Balanced gameplay and things seem to happen based on the ratings more. I made a couple slight adjustments tho. I used 58 fatigue and auto subs was out 60 in 80 for every position. Rtp: 50, fumbles: 65 to not have 2-3 fumbles per game. Also I turned off intentional grounding (since we don't see it called anyway) this seems to have the qbs move around in the pocket better. And I turned opi off (again we don't see this called) because it makes the receiver play more aggressive when trying to catch the ball. I also left my game speed on slow just cuz the animations look better on that speed in my opinion. Great job kaz23
Old 09-01-2016, 02:02 PM   #86
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

OVR: 0

Are these for online or offline
Old 09-01-2016, 02:08 PM   #87
Rookie

kaz23golf's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
These are great sliders. I was trying to make my own and was having decent success but these are better for me so far. Balanced gameplay and things seem to happen based on the ratings more. I made a couple slight adjustments tho. I used 58 fatigue and auto subs was out 60 in 80 for every position. Rtp: 50, fumbles: 65 to not have 2-3 fumbles per game. Also I turned off intentional grounding (since we don't see it called anyway) this seems to have the qbs move around in the pocket better. And I turned opi off (again we don't see this called) because it makes the receiver play more aggressive when trying to catch the ball. I also left my game speed on slow just cuz the animations look better on that speed in my opinion. Great job kaz23
Thanks....i think i may also turn the intentional grounding off to see if that helps the QB issue since we know for a fact it never gets called. I may try slow speed once again because like you i do think it helps with the animations. I just remember trying it at one point and there were spots in play that just looked bad....like stuck in mud animation. Thanks again and hope you enjoy these as much as i have.
Old 09-01-2016, 02:24 PM   #88
Rookie

kaz23golf's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Playing CPU v CPU and having the injury slider at 50 only is giving me maybe 1-2 injuries per game and they aren't always injuries that knock a player completely out.

With that being said I'm in Week10 in my CFM right now and I have 4 people injured on my team, one is an ACL tear (out for season), two shoulder tears (4 weeks) and a broken foot (8 weeks).

I want the game to be as realistic as possible and not having injuries isn't realistic for me. But I mean it's fine if you want that, the game is meant to be fun.
I agree 100% with everything you just said....i think injuries are perfect the way they are....again if we didnt have injuries then i wouldnt need to worry about depth in my roster. Last nights game where my QB got hurt and backup came in and played terrible would have never happened and that would be a shame. Heck, even in my last season I had to use running back by committee because Dion Lewis would get hurt by halftime in every game....i also like that the doctors clear a player sometimes a few weeks early and you have to make a decision whether to play him or sit him. Plus McCourty was hurt most of the season and i got to see a rookie play and he played well. Again alot of good things with injuries on. Love this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »