Madden 17 All-Pro CPU vs. CPU Sliders - Page 31 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 17 All-Pro CPU vs. CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 17 All-Pro CPU vs. CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-06-2016, 12:19 PM   #241
Rookie

kaz23golf's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 17 All-Pro CPU vs. CPU Sliders

Players have bad games, big plays happen....now if for 5 games Drew Brees stats were 44% low yards hardly any tds and alot of picks, now we have problems. Thats why i said to play plenty of games before giving impressions, we cant let a big play or one game where stats looked wrong effect how we look at sliders, heck if we have knee jerk reactions play by play we will never accomplish anything.

Now for those paying attention, i have upped pass blocking and fumbles a little. After playing 5 games felt sacks were a little high...other than that i really liked how things played out. I may look into raising fg acc a little, not sure yet. I will know by the end of the day. If any of you have suggestions (those that have let a few games play out) please let me know. Again the goal is to have this finalized by opening day.
Thanks

Last edited by kaz23golf; 09-06-2016 at 12:56 PM.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:08 PM   #242
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

OVR: 0

Wat did u raise it to the pass block and fumble
Old 09-06-2016, 02:52 PM   #243
Rookie

kaz23golf's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
Wat did u raise it to the pass block and fumble
Its on the first post....50 pass block, 60 fumble.
Too many sacks were happening at 40 and raised the fumble because i was getting 3 QB fumbles a game.

First test with new changes gave me 6 total sacks and 1 QB fumble...i just hope raising fumble sliders doesnt eliminate fumbles for other players...thats my fear...we will see
Old 09-06-2016, 02:56 PM   #244
Rookie

evancitywalker's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz23golf
Its on the first post....50 pass block, 60 fumble.
Too many sacks were happening at 40 and raised the fumble because i was getting 3 QB fumbles a game.

First test with new changes gave me 6 total sacks and 1 QB fumble...i just hope raising fumble sliders doesnt eliminate fumbles for other players...thats my fear...we will see
How do you like the touchdown to interception ratio during those five or so games? Seem about right?
Old 09-06-2016, 03:29 PM   #245
Rookie

kaz23golf's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by evancitywalker
How do you like the touchdown to interception ratio during those five or so games? Seem about right?
I thought it looked good, i dont just look at numbers i also look to see if the td or int made sense and what made them happen. Ive actually seen alot of variety of types of throws...overthrows, underthrows, right on the money, deep off target, deep on target, throws at feet of RB and throws that wr had to stretch out for ( looks sweet by the way).
I just cant wait till they fix the scrambling issue and the streaks wide open down the sideline because the cb pressing (which the inaccurate passing has cured a little). I also hope they tune the blocked FGs and punts....ive seen games with 2 or 3 in the same game, hate that.

I will post some stats soon.

Last edited by kaz23golf; 09-06-2016 at 03:35 PM.
Old 09-06-2016, 04:21 PM   #246
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

Ide say int needs droped russel wilsons thrown 1 td and 3 int and ryan tannehill has 1 td and 3 int

Last edited by shaunhill18; 09-06-2016 at 04:24 PM.
Old 09-06-2016, 04:45 PM   #247
Rookie

kaz23golf's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
Ide say int needs droped russel wilsons thrown 1 td and 3 int and ryan tannehill has 1 td and 3 int
Whats wrong with that....i would need more reason to move a slider other than one game so and so did this and so and so did that. What was the context of the game, did it seem the ints happened that shouldnt, why? Again one game is not enough...thats knee jerk reaction i just mentioned in another post.
Old 09-06-2016, 04:53 PM   #248
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

Ok sorry but each teams the rbs is leading in receiving yards ive seen alot of games like that ive watched 4 games with ur settings and rbs catch alot of passes sometimes more then receivers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »