Madden 17 All-Pro CPU vs. CPU Sliders - Page 36 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 17 All-Pro CPU vs. CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 17 All-Pro CPU vs. CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-06-2016, 10:23 PM   #281
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 All-Pro CPU vs. CPU Sliders

he used to have them off I dunno if he didn't like it or what. me myself I still never saw qbs scramble I think he said he didn't want the qbs to throw it away while in the pocket as much
Old 09-06-2016, 10:42 PM   #282
Rookie

kaz23golf's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
he used to have them off I dunno if he didn't like it or what. me myself I still never saw qbs scramble I think he said he didn't want the qbs to throw it away while in the pocket as much
You are right....plus i really dont know if having them off really does anything. I may test again, before friday which is when the roster releases and i hope to have these final to start my CFM.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:57 PM   #283
Rookie

StraightArrow's Arena

Good to know, I'll probably just leave them on for now.
Old 09-07-2016, 12:11 AM   #284
Just started!

I'm getting an annoying amount of blocked kicks/punts. Like more than one every game.
Old 09-07-2016, 02:26 AM   #285
Rookie

ya they are allot I just don't know what slider corresponds with it
Old 09-07-2016, 07:23 PM   #286
Rookie

kaz23golf's Arena

man i feel like I'm losing my mind. i was messing around with turning off intentional grounding and what i saw was unbelievable. when i turned it off, i didn't see QB scramble more or throw the ball away more like everyone says it does. What i saw was the defense playing overly aggressive. Every pass seemed to be batted down or picked....9 INTs total. I may be wrong but I'm so confused...you make one small adjustment and it seems to change everything so drastically. unfortunately it seems that the slider you think will fix one thing seems to effect something else.

I loved how my original sliders played before the patch...now i can't seem to find that sweet spot anymore. i have gotten so frustrated that i have gone back to default all madden and starting from scratch.
Old 09-07-2016, 07:31 PM   #287
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz23golf
man i feel like I'm losing my mind. i was messing around with turning off intentional grounding and what i saw was unbelievable. when i turned it off, i didn't see QB scramble more or throw the ball away more like everyone says it does. What i saw was the defense playing overly aggressive. Every pass seemed to be batted down or picked....9 INTs total. I may be wrong but I'm so confused...you make one small adjustment and it seems to change everything so drastically. unfortunately it seems that the slider you think will fix one thing seems to effect something else.

I loved how my original sliders played before the patch...now i can't seem to find that sweet spot anymore. i have gotten so frustrated that i have gone back to default all madden and starting from scratch.
Yea I hear you Kaz. Prior to the patch turning off intentional grounding triggered qbs to have a lil pocket presence. I think they did something to it in the patch tho I've turned it back off as well. Since you're staying on all madden you should give my sliders a shot I'll put the link up. Let me know what you think.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-sliders.html
Old 09-07-2016, 07:50 PM   #288
Rookie

kaz23golf's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
Yea I hear you Kaz. Prior to the patch turning off intentional grounding triggered qbs to have a lil pocket presence. I think they did something to it in the patch tho I've turned it back off as well. Since you're staying on all madden you should give my sliders a shot I'll put the link up. Let me know what you think.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-sliders.html
just out of curiosity, why did you go with higher run block.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »