Home

Madden 17 All-Pro CPU vs. CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 17 All-Pro CPU vs. CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2016, 09:43 PM   #289
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 17 All-Pro CPU vs. CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz23golf
just out of curiosity, why did you go with higher run block.
On all madden for some reason the running seems nerfed. I'm using your penalty settings because they played great. I think they effect the running game so I had to increase both user and cpu run blocking to 55 but I noticed the cpu wasn't getting good yardage especially teams like Minnesota. So I'm trying to get theirs right. 56 for cpu sends just about right

Last edited by dman08; 09-07-2016 at 10:51 PM.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:03 PM   #290
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

OVR: 0

Im loving ur sliders dman best yet
Old 09-07-2016, 10:09 PM   #291
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
Im loving ur sliders dman best yet
You got some kind of problem buddy. No disrespect but you post so much junk. So many people have acknowledged that and you don't get it. So either you notice and don't care. Which makes weird. Or you don't notice or don't care. Also weird. Or you're trolling, if that's the case going the length you are going is also weird.

So relax. And think to yourself "what am I contributing to the thread before you post."

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Last edited by AtlantiasFalcon; 09-07-2016 at 11:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2016, 10:29 PM   #292
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantiasFalcon
You got some kind of problem buddy. No disrespect but you post so much junk. So many people have acknowledged that and you don't. So either you notice and don't care. Which make makes weird. Or you don't notice or don't care. Also weird. Or you're trolling, if that's the case Going the length you are going is also weird.

So relax. And think to yourself "what am I contributing to the thread before you post."

No i dont have a prob i do care i like dmans sliders
Old 09-07-2016, 10:30 PM   #293
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
No i dont have a prob i do care i like dmans sliders
Sounds good. Shout out to dman for the sliders!

Old 09-07-2016, 10:57 PM   #294
Pro

OVR: 2

Lmao shaunhill you are filling these threads up. Slow down just a little because I notice a few people had to say something about spamming, myself included. It's not about who's sliders are better we all just want the best experience with this coach/cpu vs cpu mode. I had my own set then I referred anyone in my thread to kaz set because I like how they played pre-patch. I came back to my sliders and incorporated some elements from kaz. Everyone just wants the best gameplay. We are very close and it's right on time for the opening rosters on Friday. Let's keep these threads clean but let's keep the feedback coming so we can have these damn near perfect
Old 09-07-2016, 11:11 PM   #295
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantiasFalcon
You got some kind of problem buddy. No disrespect but you post so much junk. So many people have acknowledged that and you don't. So either you notice and don't care. Which make makes weird. Or you don't notice or don't care. Also weird. Or you're trolling, if that's the case Going the length you are going is also weird.

Amen...I've been trying to inform him as well, in an encouraging way, but it's at a point where a moderator needs to step in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2016, 11:14 PM   #296
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Amen...I've been trying to inform him as well, in an encouraging way, but it's at a point where a moderator needs to step in.
I agree. 100%. It's outrageous at this point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »