DManChi Madden 17 Coach mode sliders - Page 12 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

DManChi Madden 17 Coach mode sliders

This is a discussion on DManChi Madden 17 Coach mode sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-30-2016, 09:50 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: DManChi Madden 17 Coach mode sliders

54 run blocking. the next game tho was back to normal ryan mathews had 18 carries for around 60 yards against Detroit.
Old 08-30-2016, 10:43 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydermatt
54 run blocking. the next game tho was back to normal ryan mathews had 18 carries for around 60 yards against Detroit.
I'm not seeing any running lanes on 54. How are you loading into the game? Do you play the moment or play full game to load the game up
Old 08-30-2016, 10:44 PM   #91
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Dman do you feel like the game plays better on All-Madden versus All-Pro? Also, do you know what the direct effects are between the game speed being Slow or Normal?
I just like slow speed. It looks more natural to me. Normal speed looks jittery. All madden plays better. Better qb play and running backs use the ball carrier moves better on all madden
Old 08-30-2016, 10:48 PM   #92
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
I just like slow speed. It looks more natural to me. Normal speed looks jittery. All madden plays better. Better qb play and running backs use the ball carrier moves better on all madden
Someone in another thread said that in CPU vs CPU games the difference between playing on Slow vs Normal is the amount of plays. What do you think?
Old 08-30-2016, 11:17 PM   #93
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Someone in another thread said that in CPU vs CPU games the difference between playing on Slow vs Normal is the amount of plays. What do you think?
I can't really tell. I'm still seeing 120-130 plays on slow speed
Old 08-31-2016, 08:30 AM   #94
Rookie

I normally click on the regular to watch the pregame show and then go to play the moments on slow and skip all the moments
Old 08-31-2016, 10:24 AM   #95
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydermatt
I normally click on the regular to watch the pregame show and then go to play the moments on slow and skip all the moments
Ok cool that's what I'm doing. I'm sorry fellas I'm still testing things. I feel like the passing game is right there but the running game is killing me. 54 the yardage seems too low and 55 seems too high. I'm testing something now with run blocking at 54 and I moved holding up to 58. My hope is at the risk of more penalties hopefully the line will hold their blocks better. I wanted to test last night but the servers were down and I'm in an online franchise
Old 08-31-2016, 12:27 PM   #96
Rookie

another thing is the strength of the oline vs the dline. if they run to the outside towards lane johnson or peters there's more room than trying to run in the interior thats weak on the eagles. also something I noticed last night was that lane johnson had 3 false start penalties in a row first I've saw that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »