DManChi Madden 17 Coach mode sliders - Page 24 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

DManChi Madden 17 Coach mode sliders

This is a discussion on DManChi Madden 17 Coach mode sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-07-2016, 02:46 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: DManChi Madden 17 Coach mode sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgriffi
I've tried basically every other possible set for cpu vs cpu and still like these the best. The players seem to be more capable of making dynamic plays on all madden-more intelligent movements. Although the better teams usually take care of business there is a any given Sunday feel in that a superstar player could go off in certain moments and help team get a victory. The penalties are just right and not overdone like some sets. I play the moments slow and watch cpu vs cpu then jump into coach mode on key situations.

One question-what can we do about getting some missed field goals? I always forward to change of possession and just watch the cpu kick them but they never miss unless blocked. Note: I actually had the opposing team try a fake field goal in my last game (1st ever) using these sliders

I just had a big run with the Eagles with Mathews 62 yards. I finally scored 3 plays later and the kicker missed the extra point. It is windy and snowing . It was short left bounced off the cross bar . Sucks that it happen to us but great to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2016, 02:49 PM   #186
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

OVR: 0

Are these online cfm or offline or should it make a diff
Old 09-07-2016, 03:52 PM   #187
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgriffi
I've tried basically every other possible set for cpu vs cpu and still like these the best. The players seem to be more capable of making dynamic plays on all madden-more intelligent movements. Although the better teams usually take care of business there is a any given Sunday feel in that a superstar player could go off in certain moments and help team get a victory. The penalties are just right and not overdone like some sets. I play the moments slow and watch cpu vs cpu then jump into coach mode on key situations.
One question-what can we do about getting some missed field goals? I always forward to change of possession and just watch the cpu kick them but they never miss unless blocked. Note: I actually had the opposing team try a fake field goal in my last game (1st ever) using these sliders����
Yea I tried field goal accuracy at 44 but they were missing too many. In 45 they don't seem to miss unless blocked or too long but when u check season stats the made field goal% is kind of right on. I'm working on some things now but these will be final before the rosters come out Friday.

Last edited by dman08; 09-07-2016 at 05:52 PM.
Old 09-07-2016, 04:00 PM   #188
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

Online or offlin does it matter
Old 09-07-2016, 04:04 PM   #189
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by taqiyya
I just had a big run with the Eagles with Mathews 62 yards. I finally scored 3 plays later and the kicker missed the extra point. It is windy and snowing . It was short left bounced off the cross bar . Sucks that it happen to us but great to see

With these sliders?
Old 09-07-2016, 04:29 PM   #190
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
With these sliders?

Yes I am using them

Old 09-07-2016, 04:45 PM   #191
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

Their playing really good other then the 12 sacks
Old 09-07-2016, 07:27 PM   #192
Rookie

Ok latest edits in first post. Increased pass blocking because I was seeing 8-10 sacks every game. Decreased qb acc to make up for the increased pocket time. I kept Kaz penalties because they were working great for me. I increased the cpu run blocking. So far that is the only number that differs as far as user vs cpu. I turned intentional grounding back off and was still seeing pocket presence (somewhat). I got tired of them throwing the ball away while in the pocket. Again I'm very close with these. The only subtle changes may be to cpu run blocking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »