DManChi Madden 17 Coach mode sliders - Page 26 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

DManChi Madden 17 Coach mode sliders

This is a discussion on DManChi Madden 17 Coach mode sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-08-2016, 12:19 AM   #201
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: DManChi Madden 17 Coach mode sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviegolfballs
Is there a way in franchise mode to set the auto subs universally or do I have to do it for each coach? I've played a couple games and notice my running attempts are good but the team I'm playing has almost all of their carries going to their starter each game with very little use of the backup.
You can only do that if you're playing offline and controlling all 32 teams. Unfortunately there are no universal auto subs. I've just updated the first post with my latest auto subs. Trying to get the 2nd string back at least 6 carries.
Old 09-08-2016, 12:32 AM   #202
Rookie

evancitywalker's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviegolfballs
Is there a way in franchise mode to set the auto subs universally or do I have to do it for each coach? I've played a couple games and notice my running attempts are good but the team I'm playing has almost all of their carries going to their startyuker each game with very little use of the backup.
Not universally, buy if you use two controllers....you can make it count that way.
Old 09-08-2016, 05:33 AM   #203
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

Ur slides r awesome but I can't seem to loose I played patriots who's a lot better then steelers ok 5 games in with ur sliders bens avg 350 yards a game 79% he's 6-0 can't loose a game no matter who it is

Last edited by shaunhill18; 09-08-2016 at 10:46 AM.
Old 09-08-2016, 11:43 AM   #204
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
Ur slides r awesome but I can't seem to loose I played patriots who's a lot better then steelers ok 5 games in with ur sliders bens avg 350 yards a game 79% he's 6-0 can't loose a game no matter who it is
Momentum seems to play a huge role on madden. Right now I'm 8-7 w the Bears. The Steelers are a good team so don't be surprised. Momentum, injuries all this stuff plays a part in games
Old 09-08-2016, 11:52 AM   #205
Hall of Fame

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18

Uh..Yeah. The Patriots are not a lot better than the Steelers. And that's coming from a Chiefs fan.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 09-08-2016, 12:17 PM   #206
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

Their 7-2 for season lost to bengals and Ravens and ravens r 2-7 lol beat pats then lost to Ravens in ot next week lol
Old 09-08-2016, 12:21 PM   #207
Rookie

Teams aren't always gonna be good just because of their history. On my test frachise the Patriots are fighting to stay above .500 for some reason. I haven't checked the injuries but they're definitely struggling for some reason. That makes the game dynamic tho
Old 09-08-2016, 12:55 PM   #208
Rookie

I am not a fan of that tackle battle. I really think they need to either take it out completely or at least let it be a toggle on/of . I can't believe they added all this sim stuff and put that arcade feature in the game. Please get rid of this silly feature or at least give us the option to turn it off

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »