Home

DManChi Madden 17 Coach mode sliders

This is a discussion on DManChi Madden 17 Coach mode sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2016, 06:13 PM   #209
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: DManChi Madden 17 Coach mode sliders

has anyone else had this problem? I'm a owner and in my preseason game I went to change my roster around and it came up that as a player I can't change the depth chart
Old 09-08-2016, 09:31 PM   #210
Pro

OVR: 5

Have not seen that yet. Hopefully just a bug they will fix quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2016, 06:35 AM   #211
MVP

OVR: 3

Have not had that problem. I make the changes in my team not in the player card view.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2016, 05:31 AM   #212
Pro

OVR: 8

So what happens if you run these at all-pro rather than all madden?

To be honest, I haven't been able to get a good run game going. Have played 6 games in play the moments (normal speed) and mostly getting around 3 to 3.5 yards per carry (when I'd expect closer to 4 yards per carry on average). I also have yet to see a big run and haven't scored on a rushing TD at all yet. I get stuffed at the line in play the moments when I take control in the red zone regardless of the play call.

So any tips on how to improve the run?

Also, have you tested these with the custom playbook work around? I recently did the custom playbook work around and it was a brilliant game, but using your sliders I felt there were a little too many plays and passes and the run game was still weak.

Anyways, I also wanted to say that these sliders overall are awesome, and for coach mode guys who utilise the play the moments feature or just coach mode an entire game, this is brilliant work. So thanks.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:55 AM   #213
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek
So what happens if you run these at all-pro rather than all madden?

To be honest, I haven't been able to get a good run game going. Have played 6 games in play the moments (normal speed) and mostly getting around 3 to 3.5 yards per carry (when I'd expect closer to 4 yards per carry on average). I also have yet to see a big run and haven't scored on a rushing TD at all yet. I get stuffed at the line in play the moments when I take control in the red zone regardless of the play call.

So any tips on how to improve the run?

Also, have you tested these with the custom playbook work around? I recently did the custom playbook work around and it was a brilliant game, but using your sliders I felt there were a little too many plays and passes and the run game was still weak.

Anyways, I also wanted to say that these sliders overall are awesome, and for coach mode guys who utilise the play the moments feature or just coach mode an entire game, this is brilliant work. So thanks.
I'm just now trying Sabo's playbook and the workaround. Honestly I've only done 1 half with those and it played pretty decent with these sliders. The cpu's playcalling is so much better. But I also found a way to give the cpu generic playbooks in an online franchise. It's very time consuming but you only have to plug it in 1 time for each team then you're done. You won't have to do it before every game or anything like that. I'll post a link below for the fix. As far as your running troubles first I play on slow speed so you'll notice a difference in gameplay believe it or not. But I have games where my running back goes off and I have games where he's at 2 ypc. It depends on who I'm playing. Also check your offensive line. Looking at their ratings do u think u should be running the ball better than you are or do u think u should struggle. This will make u go out and either sign those top offensive lineman or draft and develop better lineman. But if you want a better run game regardless I would move run blocking up for user 1 point at a time until u find a sweet spot for yourself. If you say you're averaging 3-3.5 then run block at 56 might be enough. How is the cpu run game against you?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...franchise.html

Last edited by dman08; 09-11-2016 at 11:01 AM.
Old 09-11-2016, 04:25 PM   #214
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

OVR: 0

3rd game using salos playbook texans vs bears brock osweiller is 17-19 jay cutlers 5-10 goong into halftime i bope brock goes down completions other ghan thst they look really good
Old 09-11-2016, 10:29 PM   #215
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
I'm just now trying Sabo's playbook and the workaround. Honestly I've only done 1 half with those and it played pretty decent with these sliders. The cpu's playcalling is so much better. But I also found a way to give the cpu generic playbooks in an online franchise. It's very time consuming but you only have to plug it in 1 time for each team then you're done. You won't have to do it before every game or anything like that. I'll post a link below for the fix. As far as your running troubles first I play on slow speed so you'll notice a difference in gameplay believe it or not. But I have games where my running back goes off and I have games where he's at 2 ypc. It depends on who I'm playing. Also check your offensive line. Looking at their ratings do u think u should be running the ball better than you are or do u think u should struggle. This will make u go out and either sign those top offensive lineman or draft and develop better lineman. But if you want a better run game regardless I would move run blocking up for user 1 point at a time until u find a sweet spot for yourself. If you say you're averaging 3-3.5 then run block at 56 might be enough. How is the cpu run game against you?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...franchise.html
Thanks for the reply. Using sabo playbooks really changes it up, I haven't used the online features because I mostly play offline CFM (by myself - have no other madden friends boo hoo).

These sliders feel really good but I want to test them a bit longer. The run game is still a bit lacking, but I play a mixture of true coach mode, play the moments in slow speed, and play the moments in normal speed. I switch during a game back and forth. So far I've played against the falcons where Ryan had a great day passing whilst on my side Carr was terrible. Next I played the titans where Mariota AND Carr were both TERRIBLE. 4 total interceptions between them include 2 pick-sixes from Mariota. It was a defensive battle and low scoring. Really pounding the ball on both sides with limited success, so I liked that.
I want to see how the slider set go with a pass heavy, high scoring game.
btw, i played both those coach mode games on all-pro NOT all-madden, so I wonder if that affected the overall QB play. What do you think? Does difficulty matter?
Also, do you get a mixture of great games and really tough defensive games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2016, 10:35 PM   #216
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek
Thanks for the reply. Using sabo playbooks really changes it up, I haven't used the online features because I mostly play offline CFM (by myself - have no other madden friends boo hoo).

These sliders feel really good but I want to test them a bit longer. The run game is still a bit lacking, but I play a mixture of true coach mode, play the moments in slow speed, and play the moments in normal speed. I switch during a game back and forth. So far I've played against the falcons where Ryan had a great day passing whilst on my side Carr was terrible. Next I played the titans where Mariota AND Carr were both TERRIBLE. 4 total interceptions between them include 2 pick-sixes from Mariota. It was a defensive battle and low scoring. Really pounding the ball on both sides with limited success, so I liked that.
I want to see how the slider set go with a pass heavy, high scoring game.
btw, i played both those coach mode games on all-pro NOT all-madden, so I wonder if that affected the overall QB play. What do you think? Does difficulty matter?
Also, do you get a mixture of great games and really tough defensive games?
To me yes difficulty matters. I see better awareness from qbs on all madden. And that's the reason the running game is different for you. These sliders are meant for all madden. The running game is completely different on all pro

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »