Home

DManChi Madden 17 Coach mode sliders

This is a discussion on DManChi Madden 17 Coach mode sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2016, 11:25 PM   #65
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: DManChi Madden 17 Coach mode sliders

I ghink its tunning update bc hes 15-15 now hmmm wow really bad idk y
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2016, 11:27 PM   #66
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

OVR: 0

Im playing madden 16 again it was same way with the unrealistic qb %
Old 08-29-2016, 11:34 PM   #67
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydermatt
I can see the Bears and Eagles game going that that way tho. Jeffrey and White will be hard to stop. I think opponents running still needs to be tweaked down a little bit. Hard to say with human running because my starter is out. Wentz was really inaccurate not sure if its settings or the fact hes a 76 overall. Overall though its been entertaining and close to realistic
Yea I've had games where cutler couldn't complete anything. It was about 3 games in a row and I was just about to change the sliders to loosen up the coverage then he just started going off lol. As far as the Bears defense, in no way shape or form are they dominate but they did finish 4th against the pass last year in real life and they've added pieces so it's possible. I'm trying to find a balance with the running game. I want them to be able to get 2 yards on the hand off pretty much then the rest is based off the ability of the running back. Did u play this game with the run blocking at 54?
Old 08-29-2016, 11:37 PM   #68
Pro

Also as far as the fumbles go I originally had it at 65. I bumped it back down to 60 because the tuner was supposed to fix that. The game I played had no fumbles at all. If u see that many fumbles again raise it back to 65
Old 08-29-2016, 11:47 PM   #69
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

I didn't realize that coach mode plays different than cpu vs cpu. It very much does. I tried coach mode with sliders that were great for cpu v cpu, and the passing game was TOO accurate. Both QB's were in low 90's for accuracy lol.
Old 08-30-2016, 12:39 AM   #70
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
I didn't realize that coach mode plays different than cpu vs cpu. It very much does. I tried coach mode with sliders that were great for cpu v cpu, and the passing game was TOO accurate. Both QB's were in low 90's for accuracy lol.
I didn't know that either. What exactly do you mean when you say cpu vs cpu? Cuz I start the game as the bears then I supersim slow speed and jump to the end of the game. Is that considered cpu vs cpu or are you talking about just leaving the controller in the middle?
Old 08-30-2016, 12:45 AM   #71
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
I didn't know that either. What exactly do you mean when you say cpu vs cpu? Cuz I start the game as the bears then I supersim slow speed and jump to the end of the game. Is that considered cpu vs cpu or are you talking about just leaving the controller in the middle?
Yeah that is what I do, supersim to slow and jump to end. That's cpu vs cpu. Coach mode is not supersimming on slow. It's playing the full game and calling the plays but you don't control the players, you just watch them play. Then you call the next play, etc.

But it gives different results from the sliders.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2016, 01:32 AM   #72
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Yeah that is what I do, supersim to slow and jump to end. That's cpu vs cpu. Coach mode is not supersimming on slow. It's playing the full game and calling the plays but you don't control the players, you just watch them play. Then you call the next play, etc.

But it gives different results from the sliders.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Ok I haven't called plays in a few games. Every once in awhile I would jump in and call something in a key situation and let the cpu run it. I wonder how much of a boost they gave my team in those situations

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »